What's new

Are you a true patriot?

erm...actually cricket is from England...Its needless to mention that everyone loves cricket so much that sometimes they forget what really their National sport is. Baccha party;)

I know our national sport is Hockey, I am in a Hockey club ,sis ;)

And here in Germany they don't have any idea what cricket is :cheesy:

I know our national sport is Hockey, I am in a Hockey club ,sis ;)

And here in Germany they don't have any idea what cricket is :cheesy:

In canada, we used to play baseball in school and i was really good at it, people were really surprised when i used catch the ball without the gloves(i missed a lot of catches wearin the gloves). I was like i play cricket so baseball is a peace of cake.:taz::pakistan:

I think i'm a true patriot because..alot of times when i'm thinking about Pakistan, i'm mostly thinking about my own people, everyone, every 170 million Pakistani, I wonder if all of them are doing well and keeping the countries spirit and unity up high and alive!
And also, I dream alot about the future (in my head), how Pakistan will be when i'm not around, perhaps my children or grandchildren (Inshallah) will see a totally different and even stronger Pakistan.:pakistan:

Been a webmaster of the bigest pakistani website in Netherlands. For lake of time the site got it down.

Also I love so much paksitan, i am going to leave France and everything all my comfort and go back to pakistan to settle doiwn over their.

Will also try to see hwo can I participate over their to help Pakistan.

Pakistan Zinda Abad :)

I have 5 flags of Pakistan in my room and a picture of the Quaid E Azam Hazrat Jinnah and Liaqat Ali Khan on my wall. I write articles and have a youtube account from where i create videos and i got death threats from a bunch of Indian terrorists and a cheap *** video which is supposed to be about me just because i love my country. In any case I will die for my country a billion times if i had that choice and I promise to return to Pakistan after my education here but these are just words and actions that will only give me personal satisfaction but will do nothing for the future of our motherland. Therefore it proves nothing.

However real actions that make a real difference to Pakistan and its people and prove ones patriotism are the ones that make a difference on the lives of our Pakistani people and those who are trying to enter a better standard of living, they are the actions that make a difference to Pakistan not on our personal selves to prove our patriotism. We all have to work for Pakistan and make it a better place. This is the most basic responsibility of every pakistani. Patriotism is not the only thing we need but we need to start taking action and trying to make our country a better place.

The only thing i think that I have done that has made a minor difference is I have done volunteer work and looked over the operation and funding and several development programs and their various plans. I have also been involved in planning for the nationalist groupings in canada and deciding exactly which program the money will go to. For example a business growth program or education program and then for each one a cost analysis of various plans. However funds is the main issue and I hope one day i will have the power to host a nationalist grouping myself. Theres a lot involved anyway... I have done volunteer work for public groups as well such as TCF (teaching children english), Edhi and Ilm O amal. I am a member of these several nationalist groups as well.

Anyway in canada me and like minded people meet up every month and unite under the flag of Pakistan. Its for Pakistan-crazed fanatics like me but we are opening up more cauz we know we have to unite. Me and my guys can also be found round gerard every week on sundays. You can recognize one of us by a civic with a pakistani flags round it all the time. People shout a lot from the car. Pakistan zindabad and all... lol. Also we dine round 786 resteraunt often.

Nywayzzzz.... its going to be lifestory if i mention all. I am a madman. lol. :lol::lol:

I am a patriot, but not sure about "true" patriot has it could have many meanings :)

Or you can just look at my Avatar and signature.

I am a patriot, but not sure about "true" patriot has it could have many meanings :)

I have nothing special to mention but i love my country more than anything.:what:
but yess,
I always look for a pakistani girl....does that make me a true pakistani?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t do anything special or tangible to show that I m a true patriot but Pakistan lives inside me.

Your avatar suggests that you're too much of a patriot BlackStone!:lol:
My respects go out to also pardesifr, raheel (who can't keep his hands off Pakistani chicks, can't blame him ;) ), salman nedian with his honest yet true words aswell, also ilovef16 with a humble but also noble thing to help Pakistan out in any way she can!
Keep rocking guys! :tup:

Last edited:
Your avatar suggests that you're too much of a patriot BlackStone!:lol:
he's willing to do for Pakistan! :pakistan:
My respects go out to also pardesifr, raheel (who can't keep his hands off Pakistani chicks, can't blame him ;) ), salman nedian with his honest yet true words aswell, also ilovef16 with a humble but also noble thing to help Pakistan out in any way she can!
Keep rocking guys! :tup:

kia karoon bhai, umar hi aisii hai..lol
kidding:cheesy:

I think I have sacrificed for Pakistan. Someone commented that I might not be a patriotic person on one of my comments saying that I am living 'safely' in Hong Kong.

I came here because I am patriotic. I am a chartered accountant. Had a good life in Pakistan. Left all that. Living a life of a poor student in Hong Kong for a PhD in accounting. To my knowledge, there is only a couple of accounting PhDs in Pakistan and I intend to return and serve in my country through research and teaching (further sacrificing financially since academics earn much less than professional accountants in Pakistan). During the process, I earned the khitaab of 'khotay ka puttar' from my friends and colleagues.

I confess that I do not have a huge Pakistan flag in my room. I do not own a car to put a flag there either ;) I further confess that I did not spend much time on discussion boards talking about Pakistan either. Its just the recent Mumbai incident which made me come to these forums to get news updates.

Last edited:
I think I have sacrificed for Pakistan. Someone commented that I might not be a patriotic person on one of my comments saying that I am living 'safely' in Hong Kong.

I came here because I am patriotic. I am a chartered accountants. Had a good life in Pakistan. Left all that. Living a life of a poor student in Hong Kong for a PhD in accounting. To my knowledge, there is only a couple of accounting PhDs in Pakistan and I intend to return and serve in my country through research and teaching (further sacrificing financially since academics earn much less than professional accountants in Pakistan). During the process, I earned the khitaab of 'khotay ka puttar' from my friends and colleagues.

I confess that I do not have a huge Pakistan flag in my room. I do not own a car to put a flag there either ;) I further confess that I did not spend much time on discussion boards talking about Pakistan either. Its just the recent Mumbai incident which made me come to these forums to get news updates.

dude you can always marry a desi girl and show ur patriotism...lol...

this is getting too much...lol

Back
Top Bottom