What's new

Are you a true patriot?

I have nothing special to mention but i love my country more than anything.:what:
but yess,
I always look for a pakistani girl....does that make me a true pakistani?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is good that you love your country and I am happy for you...but one question...why are you quoting me?.

Your avatar suggests that you're too much of a patriot BlackStone!:lol:
My respects go out to also pardesifr, raheel (who can't keep his hands off Pakistani chicks, can't blame him ;) ), salman nedian with his honest yet true words aswell, also ilovef16 with a humble but also noble thing to help Pakistan out in any way she can!
Keep rocking guys! :tup:

Thanks for your input and yes...my avatar and signature are kinda interesting. You never know how much fun I have had on this forum with my avatar and signature. :agree:

By the way, what does pardesifr mean?

I don't know, I wanted to join PAF.but couldn't partially cause of mother yelling"haye mai nahi reh sakti apni bacchi k baghair" and some other unawareness as well.I had a strong desire to die while fighting for my country...Sometimes I think what should i keep on top..my Region or the Religion...I want to travel the world like my dad..but also want to come back home in the end.Don't want to stay or settle outside Pakistan for long.I appreciate Pakistani music and clothes.I love my culture,weather, climate, the water..Oh I'm so very thankful to Allah that I was born in such a beautiful country.....and I hate it when I often hear or overhear someone say..."Huh! yahan rakha hi kya hai." and I really want to slap them hard so they can wake up:lol: but...manners you know.
I really want to do something worthwhile to my country but I'm so helpless...I aim to send more children to school and expedite proper education when I'm capable enough.

Mauj barhe ya aandhi aae
dia jalae rakhna hai
ghar ki khatir so dukh jhele
Ghar to akhir apna hai :pakistan:

My relatives abroad send here $ so they increase PK remittances :D and some invest £ in savings schemes here

I think were all patriot in our on way, ready to defend our country, culture, traditions and values at all time.
Can we forget who we are or deny our identity?
No! We'll always remember and thats what makes us patriots.

I think were all patriot in our on way, ready to defend our country, culture, traditions and values at all time.
Can we forget who we are or deny our identity?
No! We'll always remember and thats what makes us patriots.

shirazi rocks!!!!:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom