What's new

Are you a true patriot?

funny how every self proclaimed pakistani patriot in this thread are based in western nations that are committed to destroying pakistan. Patrotism is the amount of discomfort you are willing to happily tolerate for your nation. The actual patriots are Pakistanis who live there amidst all the bombings and poverty and joblessness. man's first allegiance is to money..how many of you will relocate to pakistan..you simply will not..

i wanted to ask my American friends here.
don't you guys have any code about placing a flag?
i mean American flag can seen every where, on shirts ,pants and on undergarments[bras and panties:D].
i am just curious here don't want to offend any body.

funny how every self proclaimed pakistani patriot in this thread are based in western nations that are committed to destroying pakistan. Patrotism is the amount of discomfort you are willing to happily tolerate for your nation. The actual patriots are Pakistanis who live there amidst all the bombings and poverty and joblessness. man's first allegiance is to money..how many of you will relocate to pakistan..you simply will not..

Your post actually reflects a little misinformation.
My parents went to Europe to support their family in Pakistan and their children (myself)?
They went to Europe with barely anything in their hands in order for their children to get a good education and life.
Their thoughts and hearts are with Pakistan, heck, they miss Pakistan so much.
How can you say that Pakistanis living abroad are not real patriots? I agree, some here in the Netherlands pretend to be but aren't, but I can say that I am because I am planning to join the army for atleast a year or so and I so much more after that, I have always been brought up with a mentality not to give up and to respect and love my countrymen/women.
The question if I will relocate to Pakistan is one I cannot answer right now, I will do business in Pakistan and establish certain things Inshallah once I am educated and experienced enough.
Alot of Pakistanis living abroad want to do so much but at the moment they cannot due to so many circumstances, it's unfair not to not call them patriots because they're not living in Pakistan.
See it from a different point of view, although I understand yours.

including you??:what:

i wanted to ask my American friends here.
don't you guys have any code about placing a flag?
i mean American flag can seen every where, on shirts ,pants and on undergarments[bras and panties:D].
i am just curious here don't want to offend any body.

We have various prohibitions (mostly local ordinances) about using the American flag image in disrespectful manners. HOWEVER, we also have "free speech" guaranteed by our "First Amendment" to our Constitution. The US Supreme Court has ruled that the 1st Amendment protects even the burning of the US flag as "free political speech". Efforts to pass an amendment to the Constitution to ban flag burning, over ruling the Supreme Court, have not been successful, yet. It is very hard to amend the US Constitution. It requires both 2/3 vote of Congress and 3/4 of States to officially ratify. In 200 years, only ~27 amendments, including the first 10 that were done to get the constitution ratified in the first place in 1787. So, for now, free speech trumps flag rules and so ...everything goes. There are many Americans who take their country for granted (don't care) and there are others who want to protest policies that they disrespect. They abuse the US flag to show their anger.

[/B][/I]

dude you can always marry a desi girl and show ur patriotism...lol...

this is getting too much...lol

Raheel's Patriotism starts with getting a Pakistani girl and ends(actually restarts:D) with dumping one so that he can handle others already lined up for him:enjoy:

Hmmm interesting thread, ahh well i dont have a pakistani flag in my room or anything of that sort, reason being i think if one has to show love and patriotism for his/her country, we need to do it in our every day deeds. For example many of us have been abroad, we know how law works there, and we abide each and everything about it and yet when we come back to pakistan, we start breaking it and i have seen in my close circle people doing it all the time with a very usual term: Pakistan ha sub chalta ha
As for myself well i wont beat my chest and harp about being a patriotic as i do have loose ends on my part and my country requires more of me which unfortunately i do not have the capability nor the will to go forward but atleast i do try, for example i have never ever broke any traffic signal not even at 3 am when all my friends sitting next to me in my car tell me what the **** you are waiting for and usually as a result of this i end up being a laughing stock.

Raheel's Patriotism starts with getting a Pakistani girl and ends(actually restarts:D) with dumping one so that he can handle others already lined up for him:enjoy:

haha, wellsaid,

everybody has his/her own perception and defination about patriotism but trust me mam i am not that lucky :smitten::woot::woot::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom