What's new

Are Women being abused in Jails by Punjab Police? Rana Sana Ullah Press Conference raises fears!

This Entire Thread is a Charge sheet against PMLN and our Establishment who keeps protecting these Savages recently we had a Bloch Sardar Abdul Rehman Khetran who raped and killed an entire family and our establishment saved his *** from the people of Mari tribe who were out for his blood and would have lynched him.

Regarding the Zainab case. What the PMLN senior politicians were doing was making snuff videos on the dark web in which little girls are raped and killed on live video. Rich perverts in Europe pay good money to watch it.

Dr. Shahid Masood was investigating it and the PMLN judges sent him to jail for a month. When he came out he didn’t investigate it any more.

It’s probably still going on now. They have lots more young girls in their hands.

U guys are ethno fascist under hood of Islam.
Atleast be brave enough to show what you really are .
Ethno fascist? 🤣🤣🤣

This guy’s just throwing around labels now

I’m brave enough to show what I am. I already did. I don’t bow down to Taghut. I take a stand and support innocent against oppression.

You’re the one who is a ethno fascist in reality and supports the extra judicial killings and rapes of innocents.
You’re not brave enough to speak against tyranny.
You’ve bowed down to Taghut and become a slave.
You lack bravery.

Soon there will be 20,000 men out to get revenge. 10,000 who have been abused in prison and 10,000 relatives of the women who’ve been abused.

It’s going to get a lot more violent in the future.

Ethno fascist? 🤣🤣🤣

This guy’s just throwing around labels now

I’m brave enough to show what I am. I already did. I don’t bow down to Taghut. I take a stand and support innocent against oppression.

You’re the one who is a ethno fascist in reality and supports the extra judicial killings and rapes of innocents.
You’re not brave enough to speak against tyranny.
You’ve bowed down to Taghut and become a slave.
You lack bravery.

You know what's Islams view on fake allegations of rape?

Is there a single shred of actual evidence of rape u moron??

nope... you were spoon fed by them

for your education

You have a better idea?

Oh I don't need to be educated by Pakistanis. Anyway this is not the thread for it. Good luck to Pakistani people.

@Jango brother I think we have established the level of abuse rampant by our security apparatus against women in Pakistan.

Please may I humbly request that strict action taken on PDF against anyone leaving laughing emojis or creating disinformation threads concerning the izzat of our mothers, sisters and daughters.

Humble request please pass it up the food chain.

Soon there will be 20,000 men out to get revenge. 10,000 who have been abused in prison and 10,000 relatives of the women who’ve been abused.

It’s going to get a lot more violent in the future.
Qayamat will come first
These men didn’t do squat when this happened 3000 years ago, 2000 years ago, 1000 years ago, 500 years ago, 100 years ago

That motivation is for cultures that either aren’t run in patriarchy or ancient male supremacy desires.

What worked in 1857 is the only thing that might work too - pig fat coated cartridges .. but then that isnt a problem anymore

@Jango brother I think we have established the level of abuse rampant by our security apparatus against women in Pakistan.

Please may I humbly request that strict action taken on PDF against anyone leaving laughing emojis or creating disinformation threads concerning the izzat of our mothers, sisters and daughters.

Humble request please pass it up the food chain.

Just send me the link of those in PM and I will try and deal with it as soon as I can!

Qayamat will come first
These men didn’t do squat when this happened 3000 years ago, 2000 years ago, 1000 years ago, 500 years ago, 100 years ago

That motivation is for cultures that either aren’t run in patriarchy or ancient male supremacy desires.

What worked in 1857 is the only thing that might work too - pig fat coated cartridges .. but then that isnt a problem anymore

Our genes are built different. We just don't have that protest or standing up for your rights gene. Hamaray hissay ki French ko chali gayeen :P

Panjabis sacrificed the most for Pakistan. It was our land which was partitioned. It was us who had to fight against our former neighbours for survival. It was us who suffered millions of deaths and had millions of our women raped because we choose Pakistan.
Panjab had the most STATE sponsored massacres before Pakistan was made specifically targeting Panjabi Muslims. Many Muslim majority Panjabi areas liek Gurdaspur were given to india and Muslims had to leave everything behind and come Pakistan.

1947 was NOT partition of India. It was only partition of Panjab and Bengal.

Bengal’s partition was much more peaceful in comparison to Punjab’s partition.

Panjabis have resisted against invaders and enemies of Islam for centuries. Panjabi clans were always putting resistance every to Muslim empires ruling over them. You’re just ignorant about history.
You see why there isn’t Sindh like feudalism in Panjab anymore? Because the people fought against it.
Even after Pakistan’s formation many Panjabis tried resisting oppressive policies but were labelled terrorists and killed by state.

The biggest cancer and hurdle to any resistance is stupid jahil awam being quick to label anyone exposing the oppressive elite as terrorists.

Panjabis are 100 million + in numbers. We have sellout slaves and we have mujahids. That’s like every other ethnicity. Panjabis being almost half of Pakistan just seem like they have more. But if you look at it as percentage of these retards vs overall Panjabi population you see the percentage is very small. It’s in fact smaller than many other ethnicities.

History? Enlighten Me please. Prior to these brown saabs (generals) and by extension foreign powers, ruling over us for the past 70 years, it was the British , prior to that were the mughals, also outsiders from central asia. When were we, (I am including myself as I am 100% Punjabi) People of Punjab, not under or serving invaders.

I am depressed by watching recent events unfold, while our people just shut up and take it. As you mention we are 100m, but what good is that if only a few thousands can control and abuse us....People of KP and Balochistan have more ghairat than us. People of Bengal have more ghairat than us, they atleast stood up to the rogue army while all we can do is stand and watch

Last edited:
History? Enlighten Me please. Prior to these brown saabs (generals) and by extension foreign powers, ruling over us for the past 70 years, it was the British , prior to that were the mughals, also outsiders from central asia. When were we, (I am including myself as I am 100% Punjabi) People of Punjab, not under or serving invaders.

I am depressed by watching recent events unfold, while our people just shut up and take it. As you mention we are 100m, but what good is that if only a few thousands can control and abuse us....People of KP and Balochistan have more ghairat than us. People of Bengal have more ghairat than us, they atleast stood up to the rogue army while all we can do is stand and watch
Ghairat? That is why Bangladesh is becoming football of India while people of Afghanistan are slave to India.

Punjabis in comparison are laidback with smart brain who thinks about the long run which is unity and stability of Pakistan hence Punjab is stable and riches in multiculturalism. Punjab would rather bleed india than resort to suicide which is campaigning against Pakistan army that is keeping Pakistan safe and enemies of Pakistan at bay.

If it was up to Imran khan alone, not only Indian-funded Afghan-based TTP would have been given political office in Islamabad but also would have destroyed Pakistan through the terrorism. Already killed more than 100,000 hence Zarb-e-Azb was needed to eradicate terrorism which was mission of General Kiyani - which Imran khan opposed extensively and then that mission was authorized with General Raheel under the government of PMLN.

Ghairat ruined Afghanistan and doesn't allow Peshawar to progress and Bangladesh towards the practice of Polytheism. Was it worth it?

Who knows how many women they’ve raped, maybe all the 500+ they’ve kidnapped. There are dozens of reports of rape and threats of rape.

They probably won’t even let the raped women out unless they promise not to tell. Maybe they’ll be threatened with death if they say anything.

The reason the Rape Master Rana Sanaullah may have done the press conference is because they also raped an American girl and they can’t keep her imprisoned or threaten her. I found a tweet by one of the regime supporters suggesting that it’s an American girl.

Bojat khobsoorat ladki ha, baal bhi yelow hain, good for her husband.

There is something wrong.... Punjab police and Rana Zana under microscope

You know what's Islams view on fake allegations of rape?

Is there a single shred of actual evidence of rape u moron??
R*tard we have video evidence of police giving rape threats. We have video evidence of women being dragged by men police officers and getting touched up. We have women coming out and saying they got such threats. We have family of some of the victims come out and claim it.
A proper investigation is needed.
Just the rape threats and the way Punjab police is kidnapping women is alone enough for them to be punished.
Do you know Islams view on oppressors and their supporters? Do you know Islams view on defending extra judicial killings and rapes?

Just remember what you advocate might happen to you or your family one day.

Oh I don't need to be educated by Pakistanis.

may be you should .. you might actually learn something in life.

besides the guy is Soviet not a Pakistani.. may you need ticker glasses?

Good luck to Pakistani people.

thanks !

I said the same to my car washer.. he is from Bangladesh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom