What's new

Are Women being abused in Jails by Punjab Police? Rana Sana Ullah Press Conference raises fears!

80% of it is probably PTI propoganda
Despite your frustrations, it's messed up to see the constant flow of propoganda from PTI's social media and the way people are getting caught up in it, fueling the fire in an already delicate situation.

- Recently, PTI's social media account shared pictures of a woman being assaulted. However, it was actually a transgender woman from Peshawar who was targeted by a local goon

- According to the government, all female PTI workers are detained at a single location to preempt allegations of abuse.
(Although with agencies idk what's going on - that's why probably 80%)

- Then they also claimed that Khadija Shah endured abuse while in custody, probably fake as well
PTI official accounts constantly post videos of torture and 90% of it is fake
There are multiple examples of such instances, including a recent one where Imran Khan himself shared a fake video depicting the government allegedly burning vehicles belonging to PTI officials. The video was later turned out to be a fake footage from Nowshera.
PTI is cornered, their official social media accounts may have leadership and have become decentralized, and are managed by immature people
be careful, there's a lot of fake propaganda coming out our way and especially when it comes to sensitive issues like abuse against women, PTI's social media team might exploit such things.
now it's our responsibility to figure out what's fake or not but I am pretty sure with their history a good chunk is fake or at least exaggerated

This is fast becoming a youthiyan fantacy about their colleagues (sister colleagues) in absence of any complainant and with no proof what's so ever

Fantacy and wish

This is fast becoming a youthiyan fantacy about their colleagues (sister colleagues) in absence of any complainant and with no proof what's so ever

Fantacy and wish
enjoy the new fun ...

What of the Islamic verdict on those people when an innocent Muslim female is captured and in-prisoned.....
If we talk about Islamic verdict on these people or the government of Pakistan in general, I would probably be banned from PDF and called a terrorist because very few can bare the truth.

Last edited:
Another PDM tout pretending to be a Pakistan Army Officer threatening rape of Pakistani women and genocide. Reported!

View attachment 932139
People such as this deserve a bullet in their head just for such statements.
Imagine how these animals act in conflict zones where they don’t have to be accountable for anything.
Shooting such sick people in the head is not anti state rather it is the most patriotic act any Pakistani can do.
Also let me make it clear, ONLY sick people who advocate for genocide and rape deserve a bullet in their head.

PMLN police threatened rape of family women

This is out of control
Panjabis need to form a group to carry out targeted assassinations of such rapists

Panjabis need to form a group to carry out targeted assassinations of such rapists

Include people who concoct fantasize and hope for such crimes to happen against their sister colleagues in assassination list

Serious question, how can any ghairatmand allow their female relatives to be taken like this without any repurcussions? How have hundreds of missing girls not prompted any outrage beyond that on social media? Okay I get it the culture amongst Punjabis got extremely cucked due to centuries of invasions but at least your religion extols you to protect the honour of your women, so how are you these khinzeers get away with this?

Fantacy and wish
Just remember the people you suck off non stop only care about their money and their family.
When the time comes they throw away their workers and allies like tissue paper. You are disposable for them.
What you’re supporting right now is extra judicial killings and rapes.
Former army chiefs family isn’t spared and big politicians aren’t spared so the average citizen definitely stands no chance.
You have a family with women in that family too.
God forbid a day might come when the people you trust so much turn against you and the stuff you advocated so much happens to you and your family.

Serious question, how can any ghairatmand allow their female relatives to be taken like this without any repurcussions? How have hundreds of missing girls not prompted any outrage beyond that on social media? Okay I get it the culture amongst Punjabis got extremely cucked due to centuries of invasions but at least your religion extols you to protect the honour of your women, so how are you these khinzeers get away with this?

Let them try this in KP. I can guarantee you that anyone involved in the abduction and mistreatment of women will be hanged from a lamp post.

Just remember the people you suck off non stop only care about their money and their family.
When the time comes they throw away their workers and allies like tissue paper. You are disposable for them.
What you’re supporting right now is extra judicial killings and rapes.
Former army chiefs family isn’t spared and big politicians aren’t spared so the average citizen definitely stands no chance.
You have a family with women in that family too.
God forbid a day might come when the people you trust so much turn against you and the stuff you advocated so much happens to you and your family.

Just imagine that if ex coas family is not spared what can happen to you if you ever return back to Pakistan or Afghanistan

Let them try this in KP. I can guarantee you that anyone involved in the abduction and mistreatment of women will be hanged from a lamp post.

Yes 100%, which is why I will always have respect for the people of KP. They do not compromise on self respect and honour. You'd think it would have rubbed off on PTI cadres in Punjab and elsewhere, but doesn't look like it.

Just imagine that if ex coas family is not spared what can happen to you if you ever return back to Pakistan or Afghanistan
What’s gonna happen? I die? So what? Shahadat is my dream In Sha Allah I achieve it. But I’ll never bow my head to Taghut and remain silent while innocents are massacres and raped.
I don’t worship dollarkhor establishment nor do I live to please them. I only worship Allah and put my trust in Allah.

Btw for your information, I’m going Pakistan in about a month. We’ll see what happens.

Those who are on the path of Haqq have no fear of death. But those who bowed their head to Taghut always fear death.

This is what is meant by “Having your cake and eating it too.”

The MC generals and their stooges get to kidnap and enjoy raping young women from good families. They crush dissent and terrorize their opponents. Then they send their dogs to convince people that it never happened.

While they’re telling us nothing happened they’ve still got the girls in their dungeons. They’re afraid of letting them go, and telling everyone what happened to them.

The one who ordered rape, the one who did it, and the ones trying to cover it, they are all equally responsible for it. May Allah destroy them.

What’s gonna happen? I die? So what? Shahadat is my dream In Sha Allah I achieve it. But I’ll never bow my head to Taghut and remain silent while innocents are massacres and raped.
I don’t worship dollarkhor establishment nor do I live to please them. I only worship Allah and put my trust in Allah.

Btw for your information, I’m going Pakistan in about a month. We’ll see what happens.

Those who are on the path of Haqq have no fear of death. But those who bowed their head to Taghut always fear death.

U guys are ethno fascist under hood of Islam.
Atleast be brave enough to show what you really are .

Back
Top Bottom