What's new

Are Women being abused in Jails by Punjab Police? Rana Sana Ullah Press Conference raises fears!

Everyone in Pakistan must prioritize , having weapons for your own home's security and neighborhood security

No Muslim comes at night at anyone's home

No Muslim enter's the home of another Muslim when only women are present in home

Kidnapping women / children or youth to unknown location or elderly people is not what Muslims do

Develop systems to notify neighborhood people to come out with Weapons if any outside neighborhood person enters your place at night

Last edited:
Then allow and independent investigation?

Oh wait you won’t bcos the truth will be exposed

And we all know kafir people love to hide the truth
This guy is 0robably raping as he writes his post.

Reminds me of a joke.

There was a guy who never observed fasting. But, he would regularly wake up for Sehri and be there for Iftar. Someone asked him, why do you make the effort if you are not going to keep a fast. He replied: "Roza te me rkhda naen, je inna vi naa karan te nira hi kaafir ho jawan?" (I don't fast but you want me to stop having sehri and iftari so that I become a complete kaafir?).

Ab harkatien to hamari Islamic he nahi, naam se bhi Musalman hata den to niray hi kaafir ho jaen? :lol:

@RescueRanger
You have just described the complete Islamic nature of Pakistani people.

Only when niazi was leader for 4 years he put the police right, there was no abuse best police, jiay niazi
Only when niazi was leader for 4 years he put the police right, there was no abuse best police, jiay niazi

What of the Islamic verdict on those people when an innocent Muslim female is captured and in-prisoned.....

If Mulsim women are captured and violated by a Muslim army then it's valid because they are maal-e-ghanimah. :rolleyes1:

At least that was the 'fatawa' used during 1971.

The real ruling is Muslim women are off limits and violation of Muslim women by a Muslim army is sinful and punishable under the Shariah.

I pray and hope that Pakistanis bring these dogs to justice and don't sweep it under the rugs. And I don't use the word 'dog' because they are Pakistani military or law enforcement or from any other country. The word 'dog' applies to anybody who violates Muslim women.

Used to break the will of the people, a large part of PTI support base are women, threatening them of rape, and actually raping some are tactics used by India in IOK.

And men will deter as they think their women will not be safe.

But this is bound to fail, after 9th May, the sympathy factor led to an increase in PTI support, now over 80%.

Simple, the more an awami movement is crushed, the more it will rise.

Waqar Malik in his last vlog talked about how to stop PTI, let there be some sanity.

Everyone in Pakistan must prioritize , having weapons for your own home's security and neighborhood security

No Muslim comes at night at anyone's home

No Muslim enter's the home of another Muslim when only women are present in home

Kidnapping women / children or youth to unknown location or elderly people is not what Muslims do

Develop systems to notify neighborhood people to come out with Weapons if any outside neighborhood person enters your place at night

A few of these people engaging in the act of kidnapping women and children should be caught red handed on camera and delivered desi style street justice.

Who knows how many women they’ve raped, maybe all the 500+ they’ve kidnapped. There are dozens of reports of rape and threats of rape.

They probably won’t even let the raped women out unless they promise not to tell. Maybe they’ll be threatened with death if they say anything.

The reason the Rape Master Rana Sanaullah may have done the press conference is because they also raped an American girl and they can’t keep her imprisoned or threaten her. I found a tweet by one of the regime supporters suggesting that it’s an American girl.

If Mulsim women are captured and violated by a Muslim army then it's valid because they are maal-e-ghanimah. :rolleyes1:

At least that was the 'fatawa' used during 1971.

The real ruling is Muslim women are off limits and violation of Muslim women by a Muslim army is sinful and punishable under the Shariah.

I pray and hope that Pakistanis bring these dogs to justice and don't sweep it under the rugs. And I don't use the word 'dog' because they are Pakistani military or law enforcement or from any other country. The word 'dog' applies to anybody who violates Muslim women.

some people never learn their lesson...

who knows China might intervene and hang all of these rascals.

Rape is a heinous crime that must be unequivocally condemned. It is a violent act that inflicts unimaginable pain and trauma upon the survivor, causing long-lasting physical, emotional, and psychological damage. There is no justification or excuse for such a horrific violation of another person's autonomy and dignity.

No sympathy should be extended to PTI as they have committed the gravest offenses. Abhi tu ek sal how hy sara or jo kia wo apny sath ho rha hy

Used to break the will of the people, a large part of PTI support base are women, threatening them of rape, and actually raping some are tactics used by India in IOK.

And men will deter as they think their women will not be safe.

But this is bound to fail, after 9th May, the sympathy factor led to an increase in PTI support, now over 80%.

Simple, the more an awami movement is crushed, the more it will rise.

Waqar Malik in his last vlog talked about how to stop PTI, let there be some sanity.

Wonderful hey.....a so called Muslim army and their 'mujahideen' doing it on Muslim women. Could understand if kafir armies were doing it. What twisted world we live in.

Who knows how many women they’ve raped, maybe all the 500+ they’ve kidnapped. There are dozens of reports of rape and threats of rape.

knowing the corrupt and non moral nature of Punjab police, it is safe say they would have done wide spread abuse. Rape is common in Pakistani police stations especially of the under privilege class that is nothing new.

what is different now is that they have a licence from the gov and army.. so they can do what they want and there will be no accountability

Back
Top Bottom