What's new

Are Women being abused in Jails by Punjab Police? Rana Sana Ullah Press Conference raises fears!

Phelay maal ghair mehfooz hua, phir jan ghair mehfooz hui aur ub izzat.

One thing is very clear, had this establishment gone after these corrupt nooni bastards and zardaris the same way they did against common Pakistanis, Pakistan would have been a very different place.

In ki tou apni beti shadi say phelay marasim ki qail thi, yeh bakio ki maa behn beti ko kaisay izzat dy sakty hain. Nasali bazari hain yeh dallay.

Smarty pants, this doesn't happen in jail, no one is that stupid to commit this in a jail, all this happens in na maloom muqam and hawalat.

Jail intizamia is different from people who actually initially arrest and take to police stations.

Even she added a disclaimer ..

"BUT THEN AGAIN I CAN ONLY TESTIFY FOR ADYALA JAIL. I don’t have any idea what’s happening elsewhere"

Smarty pants, this doesn't happen in jail, no one is that stupid to commit this in a jail, all this happens in na maloom muqam and hawalat.

Jail intizamia is different from people who actually initially arrest and take to police stations.

Even she added a disclaimer ..

"BUT THEN AGAIN I CAN ONLY TESTIFY FOR ADYALA JAIL. I don’t have any idea what’s happening elsewhere"

Why should I believe Imran Khan the certified lair:

They're slandering their own women since yesterday and running fake rape stories just to further their political narrative. Despicable lot.

Why should I believe Imran Khan the certified lair:

Believing him or not believing doesn't make what I said, happens in hawalat any different.

Ranay ki police hy, yeh agar hamila aurto ko mar sakti hy tou kuch b kar skti hy.

Yeh btao nooni plan kya hy mulk ko buhran say nikalny ka, bohat ho gya pti k peechay chupnay ka drama, agay ka btao ub

You say Imran Khan is a lair, yet you dismiss the Ganja who said he would be back after getting his platelet levels corrected, but instead of going to a clinic, he gets lost at a KFC like an autistic goose.

Women honor is not a big thing for people who are led by a crazy nut of a woman jo khud behak gai thi jawani k nashay may.

For nooni thaikaydar tabqa ... Parsa hum b nai, parsa tum b nai tay ainway dallay say farishta banany ki koshish na karain khota dimagh walay.

They won't. Never count on others doing what is your responsibility.

Interesting advice.. some body forgot to tell the indians that in 1971..

Besides China won't tolerate a hostile Pakistan or a US vessel state on it's borders.

Another PDM tout pretending to be a Pakistan Army Officer threatening rape of Pakistani women and genocide. Reported!

4BB3F6BF-788E-4229-8FD9-8C3D2488BACF.jpeg

Shame on you Punjabi police who ever involved in this disgusting crime, Pakistan police is the lowest of the low , in every way, shape and form. Punjab needs vigilantes to take care of these motherf&@kers police officers at once who did this.

knowing the corrupt and non moral nature of Punjab police, it is safe say they would have done wide spread abuse. Rape is common in Pakistani police stations especially of the under privilege class that is nothing new.

what is different now is that they have a licence from the gov and army.. so they can do what they want and there will be no accountability

Lanat on establishment, lanat on police , lanat on current Gov

Back
Top Bottom