What's new

Are We going to War With Turkey?.

leave the U.S out of your stuffs. This is between the Iraqi government and Turkey. Whats wrong with some of your Muslims in the region always seeing EVERYTHING as the U.S/west fault? Jeez

But wasn't it the U.S who got involved first? you know with the Invasion of Iraq? In fact if they hadn't done the invasion then none of this would've happened so yes it is fair to see this as the U.S's fault. It's kinda like Firefighters, When they take out the fire do they just leave? No they sift through the debris and figure out what started it, and America started this. Our choice,deal with the Consequences and one of those are being rightfully blamed.

For today Iraq going to war would mean suicide.. They could just throw themselves from a bridge and it would be the same waste of time and life

Some day there could be war but it is likely to be a full sunni shia war - maybe .. That's what I think.. Things could change and make it unlikely but:

Today we see a massive aggressive Iran and it's pawns.. and we have SA who are the same warmongers like Iranian based sects.. And the region is facing Already a sectarian war and on both sides are militias killing each other and brutaly mass murder ppl

The reason to murder, rape or violence is sometimes just because you have the wrong name

Also Us and their friends are playing a game to destabilize the whole region, could be a part of their plan or just some scenarios to burn the Lands in turkey, syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Saudi Arabia in the future

It doesn't look good and Anybody expecting something good from Iran or Saudi Arabia is an good example of an idiot or a sectarian blind guy or someone who have smelled thousands of flowers

Additionally In religious view I would say..

Somehow In long term Iran must fall , so the black banners and the mujahedeen from Afghanistan can enter the scene.. May Allah give them strength

Funny for Iran to warn Turkey about Iraqi sovereignty (something which has been non existent since 2000 ) while it is Iran that has hijacked the political and military apparatus of Iraq and is using it as a tool to wield influence in the Middle East. I wouldn't be surprised if Iraqis went to war with pro-Iranian elements in Iraq within a couple of years....

I wouldn't be surprised if Iraqis went to war with pro-Iranian elements in Iraq within a couple of years....

the problem is the power lies in shia militias and shia iraqians.. the sunni side has nothing to say.. so we wont see any war against pro iranian elements.. the US wern't fools to give all the power to shia.. they know how to make a mess ;)

the problem is the power lies in shia militias and shia iraqians.. the sunni side has nothing to say.. so we wont see any war against pro iranian elements.. the US wern't fools to give all the power to shia.. they know how to make a mess ;)
I predict, at this rate, it will be shia Iraqis on the front line against pro-Tehran elements. Because if indeed Iraq manages to develop as a country I hardly think they will accept living under Irans yoke forever. This region is interesting and always full of surprises.

give Iraq the peace!!! Mid-East always in the war!! give them the peace!!!

And Turkey is supporting ISIL pigs for 5 years. (in a country where 75% ARE SHIA 10% Kurds and 15% Sunni Arabs)
yes!!! agree with !!!

Also American!!! gO back youR home!!!

I predict, at this rate, it will be shia Iraqis on the front line against pro-Tehran elements. Because if indeed Iraq manages to develop as a country I hardly think they will accept living under Irans yoke forever. This region is interesting and always full of surprises.

Iran actually respects Iraq's sovereignty far more than people think. Iran is against Iraq's cooperation with the US yet Iraq still does. Iran offered troops to Iraq for the fight against IS, Iraq denied they respected the decision. It's only natural that Iran will have influence in Iraq given the faith both of these countries share and that they're surrounded by enemies (Sunnis) who seek to blow them up.

You'll be surprised asking Iraqi Sunnis who their enemy is, you won't hear Iran after they experienced IS and the betrayal by their Sunni sheikhs/Sunni neighbors. I would advise our Sunnis to convert to the Rafidi sect in the name of Safavid expansion.

Iran actually respects Iraq's sovereignty far more than people think. Iran is against Iraq's cooperation with the US yet Iraq still does. Iran offered troops to Iraq for the fight against IS, Iraq denied they respected the decision. It's only natural that Iran will have influence in Iraq given the faith both of these countries share and that they're surrounded by enemies (Sunnis) who seek to blow them up.

You'll be surprised asking Iraqi Sunnis who their enemy is, you won't hear Iran after they experienced IS and the betrayal by their Sunni sheikhs/Sunni neighbors. I would advise our Sunnis to convert to the Rafidi sect in the name of Safavid expansion.
Yes because you are sectarian to the level that directly everyone who is Sunni is an enemy and that everyone who is should either convert to something you decide or leave the places they have inhabited for hundreds of years: you are no different than Isis which is why the TAF will blast you back to the Stone Age if you try that agenda in Mosul (goodluck). But again this is the reason why there will never be peace in the Middle East, but alas it prevents development and the potential emergence of adversaries so thank you spending your billions in hard economic times on propping up regimes that are doomed to fail and tying up men and blood to combat zones that will be renewed every 3/5 years, through your sectarianism you become weak and you being weak can only be an advantage (not to you, obviously). Keep doing exactly what you are doing, my prayers are with you !

Yes because you are sectarian to the level that directly everyone who is Sunni is an enemy. But again this is the reason why there will never be peace in the Middle East, but alas it prevents development and the potential emergence of adversaries so thank you spending your billions in hard economic times on propping up regimes that are doomed to fail and tying up men and blood to combat zones that will be renewed every 3/5 years, through your sectarianism you become weak and you being weak can only be an advantage. Keep doing exactly what you are doing, my prayers are with you (heheheee)

I'm actually secular and from a Sunni background, politically I may seem like a Shi'ite because I haven't sided with the 'tribal revolutionaries protecting poor Sunnis from evil Shia Iraqi army which turned out to be IS'. Ur leadership is sectarian, you're not them.. but this isn't about us.

What i'm saying is that the masses of Iraqi Sunnis have changed their views after experiencing IS.

Saudis and their American allies should feel proud for breaking up Iraq on sectarian and ethnic lines
well done
both look pretty from distance while other countries suffer the consequences

Saudis and their American allies should feel proud for breaking up Iraq on sectarian and ethnic lines
well done
both look pretty from distance while other countries suffer the consequences

The Saudis were vehemently opposed to the 2003 Iraq war and made the mistake not to interfere in the first years after 2003 .By interference I mean that they kept the sanctions on Iraq instead of helping emerging political actors like Iran did immediately after the invasion.

The Saudis were vehemently opposed to the 2003 Iraq war and made the mistake not to interfere in the first years after 2003 .By interference I mean that they kept the sanctions on Iraq instead of helping emerging political actors like Iran did immediately after the invasion.
rest all we know is chaos. with a weak and corrupt puppet government in Baghdad .. every neighbour .. including the occupation forces became the master of Iraqi fate.

remember that the classification and marginalisation of Iraqi Sunni Muslim population was sanctions and propagated by Americans.. Sunni triangle and word Sunni became a curse and automatically synonymous with Al Qaeda which very happily took hold of the Sunni banner. and their brothers in faith and ideology in Arab monarchies found themselves compelled to support their like minded groups as Iranians also stepped it.

moral police today calls Putin a psychopath but looking at the leaked emails of American officials I wonder if the title should go to the west instead

I'm actually secular and from a Sunni background, politically I may seem like a Shi'ite because I haven't sided with the 'tribal revolutionaries protecting poor Sunnis from evil Shia Iraqi army which turned out to be IS'. Ur leadership is sectarian, you're not them.. but this isn't about us.

What i'm saying is that the masses of Iraqi Sunnis have changed their views after experiencing IS.
IS aren't tribal revolutionaries, they are degenerate animals that deserve everything coming to them. Let's end this on a common ground

Back
Top Bottom