What's new

Are We going to War With Turkey?.

Didn't Turkey always complained that borders can't be controled,hence the outflow of jihadis from Turkey to Syria ? :whistle:

Can you call yourself a country when you failed to control your borders ?

Romanescu, do you make a difference between smuggling people, drugs or whatever between two countries (one of which is in a civil war and is a hot spot for fighters from all around the globe) on a 900 kilometers long border with all kinds of terrain on it etc. and a country that is divided in 3 pieces (one of it controlled by a terror organization and the other by a regional government that is not giving a f*ck about what Baghdad says) with military members from all around the world doing whatever they want there ever since 2003? I won't even give another examples... :D

By your logic even USA is not a country because Mexican cartels manage to smuggle people, drugs and weapons between the borders...

now,now,that member had a definition about being a failed state,in the sense that if you control your border,you are one.He supplied his own roap for the hanging,let's just enjoy the moment.
Well, regarding this Turkey managed to shut down the major smuggling routes within 3 years, Iraq couldnt in 30 years and didnt even show effort to even challenge pkk presence on its soil, so....

Talk about good neighborship.

Romanescu, do you make a difference between smuggling people, drugs or whatever between two countries (one of which is in a civil war and is a hot spot for fighters from all around the globe) on a 900 kilometers long border with all kinds of terrain on it etc. and a country that is divided in 3 pieces (one of it controlled by a terror organization and the other by a regional government that is not giving a f*ck about what Baghdad says) with military members from all around the world doing whatever they want there ever since 2003? I won't even give another examples... :D

By your logic even USA is not a country because Mexican cartels manage to smuggle people, drugs and weapons between the borders...

No,not by my logic,but by that Turkish poster logic.Instead of writing a wall of text that should show me that you know things,you could have told your countryman that he was wrong in his statement,to which I preyed upon because it was stupid.He was stupid.But,Turks on PDF are a mini cosmos of what's wrong with Turkey today: to much blind nationalism,to little logical and critical thought.You mobb people with your hysteria instead of seeing your stupid mistakes

No,not by my logic,but by that Turkish poster logic.Instead of writing a wall of text that should show me that you know things,you could have told your countryman that he was wrong in his statement,to which I preyed upon because it was stupid.He was stupid.But,Turks on PDF are a mini cosmos of what's wrong with Turkey today: to much blind nationalism,to little logical and critical thought.You mobb people with your hysteria instead of seeing your stupid mistakes

So tell me what is his logic, Einstein? Tell me what do you think @Zulkarneyn wanted to say with his words about Iraq controlling it's borders? Was he talking just about checkpoints, wires and guards with weapons at the borders so not even a bird can fly above them (by this logic North Korea is the best country in the world :cheesy: ) or he was talking about something else (like for a country that is basically a failed state divided into pieces that are in a war with each other. A country that lives by selling it's natural resources, a country that has an army consisted of militias loyal to God knows who- something like from Sub- Saharan Africa)?

ps Instead of trying to insult the Turks and trying to play it smart you could have answered some of my other questions in my previous post...

Last edited:
They blamed turkey by open its borders to terrorists to flood Syria and Iraq they reply we can't hold all the borders!!!! their action led to mass genocides against Syrians and Iraqis that's while they boast about their mighty!!!!! they want Iraq that just got of occupation status with unrest that also caused by them now they we have to be in Iraq to fight isis whaI!? you are the creator of it you are the one who buying smuggled iraqi oil from them (come the **** on) the first sectarian convention held in Turkey against the Iraqi government and the shia you are no more than stupid moron losers.

leave the U.S out of your stuffs. This is between the Iraqi government and Turkey. Whats wrong with some of your Muslims in the region always seeing EVERYTHING as the U.S/west fault? Jeez

bcz history says they are enemy of muslims . Also quran said too. Their foreign policy also said so. In the midd-east what they are doing we know that very well. by the name of peacekeeping they are making terrorizing around the world by the name of hippocratic democreacy.

So tell me what is his logic, Einstein? Tell me what do you think @Zulkarneyn wanted to say with his words about Iraq controlling it's borders? Was he talking just about checkpoints, wires and guards with weapons at the borders so not even a bird can fly above them (by this logic North Korea is the best country in the world :cheesy: ) or he was talking about something else (like for a country that is basically a failed state divided into pieces that are in a war with each other. A country that lives by selling it's natural resources, a country that has an army consisted of militias loyal to God knows who- something like from Sub- Saharan Africa)?

ps Instead of trying to insult the Turks and trying to play it smart you could have answered some of my other questions in my previous post...

He was simple in his message which sounded patronasing .He got a simpoe reply.Now you're expanding,you're even almost in a teological debate about it but after all said and done ,he tried to be witty.He ended up dumb.Save your breath and discuss other things,that poster got what it deserved...humiliation.

I don't insult Turks,they do self character assasination just fine by themselves

He was simple in his message which sounded patronasing .He got a simpoe reply.Now you're expanding,you're even almost in a teological debate about it but after all said and done ,he tried to be witty.He ended up dumb.Save your breath and discuss other things,that poster got what it deserved...humiliation.

I don't insult Turks,they do self character assasination just fine by themselves
What's inside borders professor? Their borders have been redefined due to terrorist groups like ISIS can create, declare and control their own borders inside what's known as Iraq geographically. My original statement had absolutely no fault, neither gramatically nor contextually. A failed Romanian as yourself aren't fit to correct that, retard.

Thank you for the clarification Deliorman. You literally spoke my mind

What's inside borders professor? Their borders have been redefined due to terrorist groups like ISIS can create, declare and control their own borders inside what's known as Iraq geographically. My original statement had absolutely no fault, neither gramatically nor contextually. A failed Romanian as yourself aren't fit to correct that, retard.

Thank you for the clarification Deliorman. You literally spoke my mind

What a surprise,when logic fails the usual mudd slinging from a Turkish poster

*shruggs it off*

bcz history says they are enemy of muslims . Also quran said too. Their foreign policy also said so. In the midd-east what they are doing we know that very well. by the name of peacekeeping they are making terrorizing around the world by the name of hippocratic democreacy.
What the hell are you even talking about dude?

What the hell are you even talking about dude?

He is only talking about the realities...

Back
Top Bottom