What's new

Are these people Traitors? Your views?

Because when you live as a minority, you are more aware of your religious identity.
LMAO living as a Majority gives one a clean chit from religious duties ?

1) When people from the West convert to Islam, usually people from the West see them as traitors.

2) Same goes for Muslims who go for higher studies in the West, Muslims in Muslim majority countries look down upon them.
But then somebody said if those Muslims had the same opportunity they too would have done the same.

Your views?

Regards.

@waz @The Legend
I am studying in a foreign country no one looks down on me.

1) When people from the West convert to Islam, usually people from the West see them as traitors.

2) Same goes for Muslims who go for higher studies in the West, Muslims in Muslim majority countries look down upon them.
But then somebody said if those Muslims had the same opportunity they too would have done the same.

Your views?

Regards.

@waz @The Legend
Getting education is not bad. All Muslim countries top leadership gets education from western countries they become their pawns they comeback and serve the western agenda and this is evident from bad condition of Muslim countries

Its simply not possible to judge ordinary/non-elites…..even overseas Pakistanis….

For example:
In the West(canada, usa) alot of “muslims” from everywhere, have bought these homes on interest-based mortgages……yet they pray namaz, fast, make naat mehfils and milaads in their homes, wear dupattas and hijabs their women
Even the imams of many mosques……many even have said that there is now “allowance” to get 1 home on mortgage bcaz otherwise its not possible to buy homes……who/how did islam get modified ???
Are they muslims?? Who created these allowances in islam?
Check the credit cards in wallets of these muslims?
Yeah great jobs and great lifes, until your offspring gets caught sleeping around, drunk on alcohol or smoking weed…..but hey your wife and you were busy slaving away to pay interest.

These home-owners will look down on other muslims who live in shitty hi-rise rental apartments and shall taunt them on not being a “homeowner” and encourage them to get a mortgage…..

In Pakistan most are considered religious if they got a beard, or take dupatta ot hijab, yet try leaving an iphone on the road and see these pious people grab it up in a second…..I remember there was even a prank show done by pretending blind person and letting others make a phone call with iphone 13…..90% chor awam switched the phone….gave the blind their shitty phone and tried to walk away with pranksters iphone13……haha that showed how open the Pakistani muslim awaam is……”just waiting fir their chance to grab it”…..naik wo ha jisko moqa nahi mila

There are very few who’re dead honest no matter what…..everywhere whether in west or here at origin…..they don’t make instagrams, tiktoks or youtube videos…..wo zikr aur naik kamon mei rehte ha while trying to survive

Dr Qadeer and the likes if his are few amongst billions. Ye roz roz paida b nai hotay, they come do their job and leave. But our traitors treated him like trash due to greed of $$$$

So who’s a traitor and who is pious muslim? Its hard to judge.

I’m glad tough times are coming, we deserve it fir being lazy, incompetent and unfaithful to our country and religion, we deserve the wrath of Almighty Allah as we chose to watch and do nothing against zulm o sitam

Yes these chors and davoits looted us, but its bcaz we let it happen…..pehle dafa he hath kaat diya hota to aj ye mulk sabse agay hota

Labbaik Ghazwa e hind!! Bring it on to cleanse the shit out of this beloved chor ummah

Comparing people converting to a new religion to people living in the west to live and raise their kids !!!!

View attachment 852254
In the West when the Kafirs see one of their kind convert to Islam, usually they see them as traitors or call them a "race traitor."

There are famous Western converts to Islam like Yusuf Estes, Bilal Philips, and Abdur Raheem Green.

This is what I heard in Saudi Arabia.

Or when one of the American teachers found out I was a Muslim in Saudi Arabia, she treated me very badly and walked away in a huff-puff.

Or she said in Saudi Arabia "they would shoot her head off."

Its simply not possible to judge ordinary/non-elites…..even overseas Pakistanis….

For example:
In the West(canada, usa) alot of “muslims” from everywhere, have bought these homes on interest-based mortgages……yet they pray namaz, fast, make naat mehfils and milaads in their homes, wear dupattas and hijabs their women
Even the imams of many mosques……many even have said that there is now “allowance” to get 1 home on mortgage bcaz otherwise its not possible to buy homes……who/how did islam get modified ???
Yeah great jobs and great lifes, until your offspring gets caught sleeping around, drunk on alcohol or smoking weed…..but hey your wife and you were busy slaving away to pay interest.

These home-owners will look down on other muslims who live in shitty hi-rise rental apartments and shall taunt them on not being a “homeowner” and encourage them to get a mortgage…..

In Pakistan most are considered religious if they got a beard, or take dupatta ot hijab, yet try leaving an iphone on the road and see these pious people grab it up in a second…..I remember there was even a prank show done by pretending blind person and letting others make a phone call with iphone 13…..90% chor awam switched the phone….gave the blind their shitty phone and tried to walk away with pranksters iphone13……haha that showed how open the Pakistani muslim awaam is……”just waiting fir their chance to grab it”…..naik wo ha jisko moqa nahi mila

There are very few who’re dead honest no matter what…..everywhere whether in west or here at origin…..they don’t make instagrams, tiktoks or youtube videos…..wo zikr aur naik kamon mei rehte ha while trying to survive

Dr Qadeer and the likes if his are few amongst billions. Ye roz roz paida b nai hotay, they come do their job and leave. But our traitors treated him like trash due to greed of $$$$

I’m glad tough times are coming, we deserve it fir being lazy, incompetent and unfaithful to our country and religion, we deserve the wrath of Almighty Allah as we chose to watch and do nothing against zulm o sitam

Yes these chors and davoits looted us, but its bcaz we let it happen…..pehle dafa he hath kaat diya hota to aj ye mulk sabse agay hota

Labbaik Ghazwa e hind!! Bring it on to cleanse the shit out of this beloved chor ummah
Exactly Allah gave us a country.

Are we looking after the best interests of Pakistan. We have to ask ourselves that question.

For example:

Exactly Islam is not just about Namaz.

It is also about the practical aspects such as Justice, Honesty, and Good manners.

In the West when the Kafirs see one of their kind convert to Islam, usually they see them as traitors or call them a "race traitor."

There are famous Western converts to Islam like Yusuf Estes, Bilal Philips, and Abdur Raheem Green.

This is what I heard in Saudi Arabia.
Not accurate at all, western people aren't anymore religious like most Muslims.

I've seen hundreds videos of converted people, of course friends and family are shocked first, but then are brought to Islam 😁.

Back
Top Bottom