What's new

Are Indians racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im raised in USA... Skin tone don't mean **** to us here... Unlike S. Asia I guess.

Im not talkin abt her skin boy....look at her facial features!

This chick is much more attractive:
1zzpafc.jpg

stacey-dash-photo-6e2f4.jpg

Shes ugly?

I dont think soo..

Dude, shes 45 and still looks like a bad b****...

This is future wife of you! Give me your phone number of your papa/mama I can try my best to explain to them about this black woman you want to marrrry!. :woot:

Well, shes not all black. She has some East Indian and Native American. And probably white in her too,..

Yes it has..

Guyana, TriniDad, Jamaica, etc, etc, etc have inter-racial African Indian couples.

Some famous Indo-Afro people are Nicki Minaj.

Pakistanis also marry all over the place.

Life's too short to be racist. If you find the right person and you both complement each other, then go ahead and marry. Don't give a damn about what others think.

I have known so many Indians/Pakistanis who married outside the culture and are much happier than their friends who married from the same country. The world is a very mixed community now.

In that case they shouldn't get married :lol:

Deep down I have a feel that nothing worst than that can happen in a human life, unfortunately this oppression is being practiced in certain circles.. And we got to live with it..

You Know i consider islam my primray identity then comes my country then comes my ethnicity(punjabi) and the last will be caste. I can compromise rest of them for islam. Its my personal opinion and others may differ. I know many illiterate peoples in my village who still think they are janua rajpout who were royal warriors once and keep holding this honor

The Janjua (Punjabi ਜਨ੍ਜੁਅ, Hindi: जंजुआ, Urdu: جنجوعہ) (also spelt Janjooa, Janjuha, Janjuah) is a Rajput royal warrior clan of South Asia and rulling warriors. They have been referred to as "the most valiant warriors of Punjab."[1] Their warlike nature and dominant rule of their kingdoms against other tribes earned them a powerful reputation in Western Punjab, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and the Valley of Kashmir.[2] The Mughal Emperor Jalaludin Mohammed Akbar's record keeper Abu Fazl celebrated the Janjua Rajput as among the most renowned Rajputs of South Asia.[3] The Janjua Rajput were later referred to by researcher Christopher Birdwood as among "the hardest breed in the Continent."[4]
They have a recorded history that spans centuries through famous Maharajas, Rajas, Emperors, Sultans, Nawabs and Princes from the Vedic age through the modern era. They were among the earliest Rajputs to convert to Islam. Rebelling against the Delhi Sultanate in the early 13th and 16th century, the Janjua princes aided the Mughal conqueror Babur in his conquest of India. They served as generals in the Imperial Mughal Army and have played a major part in Punjabi history, through battles, rebellions and alliances. Under the British Raj of India, they were designated as a "Martial Race"[5] and provided strong numbers to the British Indian Army, fighting in both World Wars.
The Janjua Rajputs have a distinctly rebellious reputation against authority[6][7] remaining always turbulent, defiant and restless[8][9] having remained peaceful only when their kingdoms remained independent from Empiral authority or when politically engaged at Imperial strategic levels

Janjua Rajput - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And trust me some of them do nothing except sitting in fields all day and staring on young girls so for me such Janjua rajpouts from my own caste are not better than those educated peoples which belong to different castes. Islam is not against different cultures, traditions, castes but no one should be considered superior or inferior because of their castes and Islam is in my blood now so i want to preserve this and i dont care about rest..

This chick is much more attractive:

This one has standard "Indian" features, whereas the other one has somewhat Northeastern features (going back to that thing about discrimination against Northeastern Indians). I don't find this girl quite as attractive as the previous one, but she's fine looking and it's probably all down to personal preference.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

shes ugly... now look at these women:

25gxw7t.jpg

Why do I get the feeling your criterion for attractiveness is wether she is wearing a low cut top?

Are we talking about Indians or Black women here? Seems you lost the connection to India.

Please stop meaningless pictures.

i agree with few of ur points but preferring a particular skin tone is racist. i have seen or heard many cases in which a girl is rejected only because she is dark. sometimes even if girl is of same skin tone that of boy even then she is rejected, no matter how good the girl is. a girl could be well qualified, belongs to good family, have a good job, good looking, her figure is fine but even then that girl could be rejected only coz of her skin tone. now if this is not racism then what it is???????

i understand the skin tone stigma is a problem in our south asian society all i can say is in these type of incidents it's best for the elders, parents relatives ( problem of the matter in most cases) to be kept away & let the boy & girl decide some times even if both the boy & girl agrees its the elders that usually picks on this subject which spoils the whole episode

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Why do I get the feeling your criterion for attractiveness is wether she is wearing a low cut top?

Noway dude.. these women r much more attractive than tht ugly nosed oldie..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom