What's new

Are Indians racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with few of ur points but preferring a particular skin tone is racist. i have seen or heard many cases in which a girl is rejected only because she is dark. sometimes even if girl is of same skin tone that of boy even then she is rejected, no matter how good the girl is. a girl could be well qualified, belongs to good family, have a good job, good looking, her figure is fine but even then that girl could be rejected only coz of her skin tone. now if this is not racism then what it is???????

Then according to your definition love is racism becuase you prefer to love one girl out of millions or billions

Agreed. We're straying way off topic...
I think they are not, man. It's a vote, not much of a debate. You know what I am saying? And I think everyone posted had made themselves quite clear on their positions. Besides, you can't convince any1 on a war forum, man.

Seems you lost the connection to India.

Similar to how parsis became Indianized... Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Pakistanis, etc, etc, etc will be Americanized eventually.. This isn't a bad thing. And the people you have mentioned like Gupta and others are good examples of Americanized Indians.

There is a difference between racism and prejudice. And one needs to realize this. Having lived abroad for a major chunk of my adult life, I can say that Indians are by and large prejudiced against people from other races and also from within their own country. Racism is a strong word - Indians don't HATE whites, blacks or east asians but they harbor prejudices against them. They look down upon blacks, they associate whites with having loose moral values and think quite lowly of east asians as well. Even within the country the north-south divide is quite apparent. The North Indians look at South Indians as nerds, the South Indians look at North Indians as a bunch of semi-literate rowdies. The Bengali is thought of as lazy. But do they hate each other? Or do they hate other peoples? Emphatically, no.

I think they are not, man. It's a vote, not much of a debate. You know what I am saying? And I think everyone posted had made themselves quite clear on their positions. Besides, you can't convince any1 on a war forum, man.

Depends where you find them, man. You know what I am saying?

You don't close a hot thread, man. That will make you "unpopular." You know what I am saying?

Trust me, we know what your're saying..

I find all these women ugly.

Yes, I agree with you, not attractive.

I think, this young guy (LIQUID) find attractive on either white or black, he is looking up to them, not Indian women which is surprised. He want to give up Indian or Pakistanis cultures. He explained previously, his cousins also married to white people, he was not sure they will last long in marriages.

Unfortunately, some people think white skins are beautiful which is not and it has many disadvantages. i.e When you cry, your face will turn pink, when you get upset, your face will turn red, when you get sick, your face will turn purple, when you go to sun, your face will get burned easily, etc.

Depends where you find them, man. You know what I am saying?

One linear all the times, you know what i am saying, you know what I am sa...saying........saying.... etc...

You are really annoying, man!!!! You know what i am f..king saying?

Yes, I agree with you, not attractive.

I think, this young guy (LIQUID) find attractive on either white or black, he is looking up to them, not Indian women which is surprised. He want to give up Indian or Pakistanis cultures. He explained previously, his cousins also married to white people, he was not sure they will last long in marriages.

Unfortunately, some people think white skins are beautiful which is not and it has many disadvantages. i.e When you cry, your face will turn pink, when you get upset, your face will turn red, when you get sick, your face will turn purple, when you go to sun, your face will get burned easily, etc.

What? Doesn't mean I'm going to marry a white or black girl.

You want a girl that weaves your families together, not act like a scissor and cut you guys a part.

Black, white, Hispanic,etc girls(also their families) I don't think can really weave together with Indians..

You know what I am saying?

yaar just leave it now. u are mixing two diff things.

I am not mixing anything..according to your logic love can be discrimination if you find gori girl more attractive and take her as your Gf/spouse instead of feeling for dark skinned girl :D

Well we all are racist...in a sense... we all consider ourself superior to others n stuff..

For example.. Mari people (my clan) believe tht we r the best of all other baluch tribes n stuff like tht... so yes... we r racist.

I dont know what clan she belongs to, but Baluch women are one of the most beautiful women in all of Asia.

:smitten:

wp_Janubaba_MahnoorBaloch_201041193923ZNNU4L.jpg

What? Doesn't mean I'm going to marry a white or black girl.

You want a girl that weaves your families together, not act like a scissor and cut you guys a part.

Black, white, Hispanic,etc girls(also their families) I don't think can really weave together with Indians..

Latinas are actually very close to us culturally. Their families will weave together with Indians quite well.

Latinas are actually very close to us culturally. Their families will weave together with Indians quite well.

No they're won't. One my best friends is spanish(puerto rican). Their culture, traditions, family values are different than ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom