What's new

Are Indians racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sindhi samjho tha tawhan? Hin kum mein Sindhi bha tawahan ka ghath nahin. You're right its all about conserving pedigree.

I dnt understand sindhi brah... anyways thanks for agreeing!

Nice pictures, but I want to see a wedding where an Indian man married an African woman (or a woman with African background). Has it ever happened?

Yes it has..

Guyana, TriniDad, Jamaica, etc, etc, etc have inter-racial African Indian couples.

Some famous Indo-Afro people are Nicki Minaj.

I think you did not read properly. There are good and bad peoples in each caste. I asked what if a young muslim girl /guy cannot find a suitable young guy/girl in same caste? What you reckon for them?

In that case they shouldn't get married :lol:

Deep down I have a feel that nothing worst than that can happen in a human life, unfortunately this oppression is being practiced in certain circles.. And we got to live with it..

Hey emmie... lemme guess what you said in sindhi:

Do you understand sindhi...we sindhis are also no less... i aree with you its about preserving pedigree!

I dnt know sindhi... just used guesses!

How was it? correct me bro!

Nice pictures, but I want to see a wedding where an Indian man married an African woman (or a woman with African background). Has it ever happened?

Some. Indians who became Guyanese living in Africa, they married to black women. Guyana, West Indies, etc. I asked them what about Indian cultures? They don't know anything about languages, movies, foods, talibans dance (LOL), etc....

i.e Shivnarine Chanderpaul, West Indies Cricketer

You will notice many Indo-Guyanese, I was thinking how possible they want to marry black?? They are no longer belong to India traditions.

Hey emmie... lemme guess what you said in sindhi:

Do you understand sindhi...we sindhis are also no less... i aree with you its about preserving pedigree!

I dnt know sindhi... just used guesses!

How was it? correct me bro!

That was a bulls eye.... Your hunches are perfect bro..

no brother its not GOD has given us the right to choose our partner physical attraction is a law of nature one can never be happy if he/she chooses some one that he/she does not like & in the law of nature preference's of some particular aspects plays a vital role in determining a relationship of satisfaction an absolutely necessity component of a relationship commitment remember their are some thing which are constitutional while certain things as personal/privacy in which a certain types of likes & dislikes is essential it is not possible to choose ones life partner which require anybody to evaluate it through morals rather it is the law of nature which has its effects for having preferences it is not racism but only humane it is normal i have strong preferences but that does not makes me a racist

i agree with few of ur points but preferring a particular skin tone is racist. i have seen or heard many cases in which a girl is rejected only because she is dark. sometimes even if girl is of same skin tone that of boy even then she is rejected, no matter how good the girl is. a girl could be well qualified, belongs to good family, have a good job, good looking, her figure is fine but even then that girl could be rejected only coz of her skin tone. now if this is not racism then what it is???????

What is acting "white"??

Look at many ethnic groups(in USA) from Chinese to Indians pretty much all of them are integrated into American culture/life style.

Many loss their Korean,Chinese,Indian culture, traditions. We'll all lost our traditions and culture after every passing generation. Why do you think they are "proud" of having white-wives?

^^

acting "black"?

You are right, read my previous comments in this thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/140767-british-pakistani-comic-tour.html

Last edited by a moderator:
models12.jpg

Thts coz our languages have some similiar words n stuff... n one of my fathers best bud is a customs commisioner frm kalorro clan of sindhis...

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

Do you really find her attractive?

Im raised in USA... Skin tone don't mean **** to us here... Unlike S. Asia I guess.

This is future wife of you! Give me your phone number of your papa/mama I can try my best to explain to them about this black woman you want to marrrry!. :woot:

Im raised in USA... Skin tone don't mean **** to us here... Unlike S. Asia I guess.

Maybe you are very young to understand. It is very mistake you assume everything is normal. I know in USA, there are 90% racisms going on between white and black arguments issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom