What's new

Are Indians racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i have seen that in all caste you have peoples with good and bad character..so is not it better to get the good person from other caste then get the bad one from same caste..again i think caste don't automatically make u a good or bad erson but ur education, knowledge, character is what decide your goodness or badness

what if a muslim girl/boy cannot find young guy in his/her caste? will he/she stay unmarried?

Is that a joke?lol... castes not having good people? thts funny.

Example:

Fareed Zakaria (GPS CNN) married to white.
Sanjay Gupta married to white.

They act like white people and talk like white people as well as eating habits/dressing.
'

They eat, dress, talk, etc like....Americans--->which they are....

oh no you took it wrong dude.i am not questioning on ur iman..i just wanted to know the reasons for you to stick with your caste when it comes to marry with peoples from other races

How abt preserving the bloodline?the traditions? n stuff like tht?

Also may i ask which rajput u are? if u dnt mind!

What i have seen that in all caste you have peoples with good and bad character..so is not it better to get the good person from other caste then get the bad one from same caste..again i think caste don't automatically make u a good or bad erson but ur education, knowledge, character is what decide your goodness or badness

what if a muslim girl/boy cannot find young guy in his/her caste? will he/she stay unmarried?

I agree. There is no discrimination and in Pakistan every sub-ethnic group/caste has an opportunity to be doctors, engineers, and live comfortable lives.

Example:

Fareed Zakaria (GPS CNN) married to white.
Sanjay Gupta married to white.

They act like white people and talk like white people as well as eating habits/dressing.
'

They dress like "whites" and their wives dress like Indians, so it's even.

first-state-dinner-sanjay-gupta-wife-rebecca-olson.jpg

winter05_celebrity58a.jpg

Is that a joke?lol... castes not having good people? thts funny.

I think you did not read properly. There are good and bad peoples in each caste. I asked what if a young muslim girl /guy cannot find a suitable young guy/girl in same caste? What you reckon for them?

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

How abt preserving the bloodline?the traditions? n stuff like tht?

Also may i ask which rajput u are? if u dnt mind!

I belong to village of amir khan(boxer) :D

Janjua rajpout

'

Well, it is very common 'even dressing' in every marriges. You will see whole pictures when they grow old age as long as living in America, Indian traditions will disappear slowly. I don't understand why these guy feel proud of having whites.

Not only this, I have seen many Indians happily act like whites which is racists.....

I think you did not read properly. There are good and bad peoples in each caste. I asked what if a young muslim girl /guy cannot find a suitable young guy/girl in same caste? What you reckon for them?

Find someone else frm his caste/clan or tribe.. .... but im concerned abt my own self or my (brothers)family!nobdy else matters to me.. its their own choice ... But if tommorow my own little brothers who lil babies as of right now... want to marry outside the tribe... I n my family will stop them.. wont let it happen.. hope i anwered ur question..

'

Nice pictures, but I want to see a wedding where an Indian man married an African woman (or a woman with African background). Has it ever happened?

like it or not but it is racism.

no brother its not GOD has given us the right to choose our partner physical attraction is a law of nature one can never be happy if he/she chooses some one that he/she does not like & in the law of nature preference's of some particular aspects plays a vital role in determining a relationship of satisfaction an absolutely necessity component of a relationship commitment remember their are some thing which are constitutional while certain things as personal/privacy in which a certain types of likes & dislikes is essential it is not possible to choose ones life partner which require anybody to evaluate it through morals rather it is the law of nature which has its effects for having preferences it is not racism but only humane it is normal i have strong preferences but that does not makes me a racist

Well, it is very common 'even dressing' in every marriges. You will see whole pictures when they grow old age as long as living in America, Indian traditions will disappear slowly. I don't understand why these guy feel proud of having whites.

Not only this, I have seen many Indians happily act like whites which is racists.....

What is acting "white"??

Look at many ethnic groups(in USA) from Chinese to Indians pretty much all of them are integrated into American culture/life style.

Many loss their Korean,Chinese,Indian culture, traditions. We'll all lost our traditions and culture after every passing generation. Why do you think they are "proud" of having white-wives?

^^

acting "black"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Find someone else frm his caste/clan or tribe.. .... but im concerned abt my own self or my (brothers)family!nobdy else matters to me.. its their own choice ... But if tommorow my own little brothers who lil babies as of right now... want to marry outside the tribe... I n my family will stop them.. wont let it happen.. hope i anwered ur question..

Sindhi samjho tha tawhan? Hin kum mein Sindhi bha tawahan ka ghath nahin. You're right its all about conserving pedigree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom