What's new

Are Indians racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in villages, but in cities things are changing. Rajputs marry other clans in cities now. I know many Rajputs who have married outside their clans. Rajputs are a little more conservative than Jatts and other clans though. I dont ever see them going to hinduism.

One of my best bud is a rajput frm faisalabad.. and frm what ive seen.. they dont marry outside.. and those who do are kinda shunned by their families... nobdy marrys into their family or invite them to their celebrations n stuff...

Im talking about majority...

Casteism is there in punjab n sindh.. maybe not to tht extend as in india.. but its still there... And i do see rajputs proud of their ancestory...also another thing i noticed in punjab tht... rajputs etc dont marry outside their clans either.. this is also the case with other castes like jatts n gujjars but not to as strict as the rajputs... also i think its more of a social status... every other guy claims to be one... no offence.... also jatts n others r also proud of their ancestory.

Dude dont paint everyone with same brush. I am rajpout and in my family most of them married with those who are not rajputs. They did not even ask for their so called caste when they went for marriage. Secondly you are talking about those illiterate peoples who dont have understanding of islam and judge peoples because of their caste more than their individual character. I dont think its wrong to appreciate the achievement of your forefathers no matter which caste you belong

What about Syeds, Qureshis, Maliks, Arians, Baloch, Pashtuns. They are also part of the subcontinet.

Syeds r the descendants of sufis,saints etc..queshis r also syeds... maliks which ones?there r many who use tht title.. ive heard tht ariens came with arabs.... baluch people were part of the iranian plateau,.. same goes for the pashtuns..

buddy everyone is somewhat racist in this world. if a person says he/she is not racist at all then that person is a liar. the diff is some do it intentionally & some unintentionally.

I'm not racist.... Probably because I was raised along side with almost every damn race on this planet!

Your upbringing?

Im racist in a sense tht i dislike interracial marriages,outside clan marriages n stuff like that.

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

buddy everyone is somewhat racist in this world. if a person says he/she is not racist at all then that person is a liar. the diff is some do it intentionally & some unintentionally.

Well..... we can be honest abt it.. right?

Syeds r the descendants of sufis,saints etc..queshis r also syeds... maliks which ones?there r many who use tht title.. ive heard tht ariens came with arabs.... baluch people were part of the iranian plateau,.. same goes for the pashtuns..

Alphamale is inviting all of them to hinduism and return to their previous castes :lol:

I dont think having preferences for white or black girls make you racists otherwise all of us are racist becuase we have different preferences or different standards of attraction/beauty.

When those preferences are almost always skewed one way, that's a sign of racism.

You better define racism before calling everyone racist :)

Im racist in a sense tht i dislike interracial marriages,outside clan marriages n stuff like that.

I dont like interracial marriages either, but inter-clan and inter-ethnic group marriages are happening a lot in major cities of Pakistan and with Pakistanis in North America these days. So I support it.

:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom