What's new

Are Indians racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh! come on guys, just because the ugandu hafizz says that we are racist doesnt mean we are racists. The whole caste structure in India will die out in the next 30-40 years as the younger generation takes power. I have been studying all the way from 1st to 12th in Kendriya Vidyalaya and I have met people from all around the country as my mom is a kv teacher. She gets transferred and me and my sister tag along.

I was in Gujarat during the Godhra riots. I know how much the educated Hindus and Muslims supported each other. I have lived among the Badga community in the Nilgiris, who are one of the scheduled tribes. I know what their conditions are like and how much help they are getting from the government. I have lived in different parts ok kerala and I have seen the amount of unity and tolerance people of different faiths can exhibit.

Dont let some Ugandu and some pakistanis come and start telling us about how racist and caste ridden society we are without realising the ground realities. I openly challenge you guys to come to India and experience what communal harmony feels like. Just because your backyard is dirty doesnt mean that ours is too. Indians know how to stay together and survive among our enemy, no matter the enemy is Hindu, Muslim, Isai or Sikh.

Cant say about you guys. You guys are yet to hit the rock bottom. Good luck with the deep dive :) :). I wouldnt have typed out the last part, but you guys were just itching for it. :D

Let’s just draw comparisons between Indian castes and compare it to the Shia and Sunni problem. Get me, it exists in all countries: and problems like these are woven into the fabric of region and religion’s. It’s sad but that’s the truth. We are not racists; we are very secular and very diverse society that more often than not is interrupted by petty issues that gets out hand. It require education and introspective. Public awareness is needed to starting correcting these issues.

;)

Idk why caste should mean anything in a Muslim country anyways. It shouldn't mean anything.

It doesnt mean anything, we see Gujar, Jat, Rajput, Syed more as sub-ethnic groups than castes.

Castes - Brahmin, Dalit, etc and we dont have that in Pakistan.

Alphamale said that if people of subcontinent convert to Hinduism they will go back to their ancestor's castes and we dont have Brahmin, Dalit castes in Pakistan. So what he says doesnt make any sense.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

yes considering how much emphasis is on gora color: "Gore rang ka zamana kabi ho ga na purana..Goray goray mukrey chand k tukrhey..gori hein kalayaan.. gorey gorey mukhrey pe kala kala chushma lol hahha

I am sure many girls cannot get into the film industry simply because of their skin color even if they are good actress..now look at katrina kaif..do she know acting ? she cannot even speak hindi properly then what she is doing in hindi cinema lol :D

Katrina Kaif is half British and half Kashmiri. Not a good representation of Indian girls. Even local Pakistani girls are more fair and lovely than Katrina Kaif :D

And yes I find fair skin Pakistani girls more attractive than dark skin Pakistani girls. I'll be honest here.

Whose more superior Jatts, Raputs, or Gujjars? And what are their role in society?

In Pakistan we dont have superior-inferior castes set in stone like Hinduism. Every caste in Pakistan thinks their caste is superior.

i don't believe in caste system & all this superior inferior things but acc to caste system rajputs are termed as superior to jatts & gujjars because rajputs were rulers while jatts & gujjars were mainly farmers. i know u will not accept it but in pakistan too esp in punjab rajputs do have some sort of social superiority. anyways nowadays caste has no role to play in society anymore because ppl no more follow the work what their ancestors did which was based on castes.

Most Indians do not know they are racist. But usually there is no violence involved.

i don't believe in caste system & all this superior inferior things but acc to caste system rajputs are termed as superior to jatts & gujjars because rajputs were rulers while jatts & gujjars were mainly farmers. i know u will not accept it but in pakistan too esp in punjab rajputs do have some sort of social superiority. anyways nowadays caste has no role to play in society anymore because ppl no more follow the work what their ancestors did which was based on castes.

No we dont accept Rajputs as our superiors in Pakistan, not even in Punjab. Not even in villages, in cities people dont even talk about castes/sub-ethnic groups anymore.

The elderly in villages care about these castes/sub-ethnic groups even they think their castes is more superior.

As I said our castes/sub-ethnic groups are not set in stone of who is more superior.

It doesnt mean anything, we see Gujar, Jat, Rajput, Syed more as sub-ethnic groups than castes.

Alphamale said that if people of subcontinent convert to Hinduism they will go back to their ancestor's castes and we dont have Brahmin, Dalit castes in Pakistan. So what he says doesnt make any sense.

i never said if converted to hinduism one will have to go back to their ancestors castes, i said that if anyone converts to hinduism from subcontinent he/she will remain in same caste in which he/she already is. castes are not all abt brahmins & dalits. these are just few out of many. for pakistanis jatts, gujjars,rajputs etc are sub-ethnic groups but in hinduism it is termed as caste. so if a muslim rajput converts to Hinduism he will remain rajput.

Their castes are more like social ranking..for examples Brahmin( teachers, scholars, priests. etc) , Kshatriyas(rajputs) (kings, warriors, law enforcers, administrators), Vaishyas (agriculturists, cattle raisers, traders, bankers, artisans) and Shudras (labourers, craftsmen, service providers)..The only problems i have here is that higher ranking should be given to anyone who has talent ..just born in warrior/Brahman family should not make you a warrior/scholar.

And yes I find fair skin Pakistani girls more attractive than dark skin Pakistani girls. I'll be honest here.

I dont think having preferences for white or black girls make you racists otherwise all of us are racist becuase we have different preferences or different standards of attraction/beauty.

No we dont accept Rajputs as our superiors in Pakistan, not even in Punjab. Not even in villages, in cities people dont even talk about castes/sub-ethnic groups anymore.

The elderly in villages care about these castes/sub-ethnic groups even they think their castes is more superior.

As I said our castes/sub-ethnic groups are not set in stone of who is more superior.

Casteism is there in punjab n sindh.. maybe not to tht extend as in india.. but its still there... And i do see rajputs proud of their ancestory...also another thing i noticed in punjab tht... rajputs etc dont marry outside their clans either.. this is also the case with other castes like jatts n gujjars but not to as strict as the rajputs... also i think its more of a social status... every other guy claims to be one... no offence.... also jatts n others r also proud of their ancestory.

i know things have changed now everywhere, no one accept anyone superior now. if someone is from higher caste then no one give a damn nowadays.

Casteism is there in punjab n sindh.. maybe not to tht extend as in india.. but its still there... And i do see rajputs proud of their ancestory...also another thing i noticed in punjab tht... rajputs etc dont marry outside their clans either.. this is also the case with other castes like jatts n gujjars but not to as strict as the rajputs... also i think its more of a social status... every other guy claims to be one... no offence.... also jatts n others r also proud of their ancestory.

Maybe in villages, but in cities things are changing. Rajputs marry other clans in cities now. I know many Rajputs who have married outside their clans. Rajputs are a little more conservative than Jatts and other clans though. I dont ever see them going to hinduism.

I dont think having preferences for white or black girls make you racists otherwise all of us are racist becuase we have different preferences or different standards of attraction/beauty.

this indeed is racism, preferring fair girl over dark skin girl is what u call racism.

i never said if converted to hinduism one will have to go back to their ancestors castes, i said that if anyone converts to hinduism from subcontinent he/she will remain in same caste in which he/she already is. castes are not all abt brahmins & dalits. these are just few out of many. for pakistanis jatts, gujjars,rajputs etc are sub-ethnic groups but in hinduism it is termed as caste. so if a muslim rajput converts to Hinduism he will remain rajput.

What about Syeds, Qureshis, Maliks, Arians, Baloch, Pashtuns. They are also part of the subcontinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom