What's new

Are Indians racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not mixing anything..according to your logic love can be discrimination if you find gori girl more attractive and take her as your Gf/spouse instead of feeling for dark skinned girl :D

:hitwall: yaar tu toh peeche hi pad geya. i was saying that in subcontinent if ppl are given a choice to choose b/w a fair girl & dark skin girl then majority of the ppl will choose fair girl. got it now.

Latinas are actually very close to us culturally. Their families will weave together with Indians quite well.

Latinas and Indians similar? :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

is she still single? If yes then dont take time to propose her :D

another sanam baloch

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I6e2Sa-A5...emhQ-I/s1600/Pakistani+model+Sanam+Baloch.jpg

No she is married, even her daughter is married :lol:

Oh yes, Sanam Baloch is another beauty :smitten:

No they're won't. One my best friends is spanish(puerto rican). Their culture, traditions, family values are different than ours.

Spanish from Puerto Rico is hardly representative of Latinos. While their traditions are certainly different, many Mexican latinos have similar mindsets and family values.

:hitwall: yaar tu toh peeche hi pad geya. i was saying that in subcontinent if ppl are given a choice to choose b/w a fair girl & dark skin girl then majority of the ppl will choose fair girl. got it now.

hahah i got it but what you dont get is difference between racism and personal preferences.. Racist is negative word while prefer fair girl over dark is your right

Latinas and Indians similar? :rofl:

Similar looking, perhaps. I had instances of people coming up to me and blabbering in Spanish in Texas and once in Europe too. But there is no similarity between the cultures at all.

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

hahah i got it but what you dont get is difference between racism and personal preferences.. Racist is negative word while prefer fair girl over dark is your right

Precisely. That is the difference between racism and prejudice. Racism means you HATE someone, prejudice means you have pre-conceived notions about people without a solid reason.

Spanish from Puerto Rico is hardly representative of Latinos. While their traditions are certainly different, many Mexican latinos have similar mindsets and family values.

I live in New York..

Latinos to me = Dominicans, Puerto Rican...

Mexicans I'm sure they're different to us too...

Similar looking, perhaps. I had instances of people coming up to me and blabbering in Spanish in Texas and once in Europe too. But there is no similarity between the cultures at all.

I have many Latin friends and no one ever said they are similar looking to Indians.

Maybe some Punjabis can pass as Latin, but not most Indians. Anyone can tell apart an Indian in a heartbeat, like anyone can tell apart a Chinese in a heartbeat.

Yes, I agree with you, not attractive.

I think, this young guy (LIQUID) find attractive on either white or black, he is looking up to them, not Indian women which is surprised. He want to give up Indian or Pakistanis cultures. He explained previously, his cousins also married to white people, he was not sure they will last long in marriages.

Unfortunately, some people think white skins are beautiful which is not and it has many disadvantages. i.e When you cry, your face will turn pink, when you get upset, your face will turn red, when you get sick, your face will turn purple, when you go to sun, your face will get burned easily, etc.

White women have their own advantages ;). Most are down to do many things and unfortunately South Asian girls are not down to do those stuff most times :(

Latinas are also pretty amazing.
I have been fortunate enough to have experienced Whites,Latinas and Desis.

Yes, i give you example. One of my other other friends's wife Puerto Ricon and husband is Sikh (Singh) something. They both hardly discussed about their own country pride either Indian or Puerto Ricon. Their Babies born become full of Americans traditionally.

I guess, it is depending on individuals how they get along.

Anyone can become a muslim. Please tell me how does one convert to hinduism? and if so can they be brahmins? explain whats cheap about that? if im wrong put me right but I am under the impression that hinduism does not accept converts and it is not possible to become a brahmin seems racist to me. No offence intended mate

1) Marry a Hindu Guy if you are a girl.....your kids will be a Hindu . l long process.....
2) Marry a Girl ( Preferably JATS, PUNJABIs, BENGALI) AND she will make you Hindu overnight .....:woot:

is she still single? If yes then dont take time to propose her :D

another sanam baloch

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I6e2Sa-A5...emhQ-I/s1600/Pakistani+model+Sanam+Baloch.jpg

Nay Mahnoor is not single now.. No chance for Umar,lol

This lady is known as Quratulain Balouch.... Pakistan's brand new talent, she's an awesome singer.
Quratulain-Balouch-1024x576.jpg

Don't forget our ex info minister of Sindh, Shazia Marri..

ShaziaM-220.jpg

Precisely. That is the difference between racism and prejudice. Racism means you HATE someone, prejudice means you have pre-conceived notions about people without a solid reason.

yes but matters of hearts don't look for reasons :D .Many white girls also dont prefer to be with Asians..Is it racism? no

as far racism concern, it will continues to survive because of the negative behaviors, beliefs and attitudes that are passed down from one generation to another :)

Nay Mahnoor is not single now.. No chance for Umar,lol

This lady is known as Quratulain Balouch.... Pakistan's brand new talent, she an awesome singer.
Quratulain-Balouch-1024x576.jpg

Beautiful girl. Glad to see many Baloch girls entering the showbiz/music industry. Baloch women are still the most conservative in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom