What's new

are indians good fighters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Boy

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
i think Indians are underestimated as warriors that they are kinda pussies. southasians in General. on YouTube there is a Video about ancient Indian martial arts. Indians do have a Tradition of warrior culture, Indian martial arts is oldest in the world. also there is a Video about defenders of dharma who succesfully kept away invaders or gave their life in defence of Bharat. i cant post the links, im still wondering why i made so many Posts but still have a Count of just 4 Posts. i Need 30 to be able to post links and Pictures and Videos. i think Indians are not the pussies effeminates with "small genitals" but true warriors. also Pakistanis are warriors the taliban from Pakistan give hard time to the White invaders from USA and Europe. the japanese for example are known as warrior culture, Samurai and ninja come to mind but Indians are underestimated.

any thoughts?

something tells me this guy is a big time stealth troll

@mods.. can you check this guy

Last edited by a moderator:
i think Indians are underestimated as warriors that they are kinda pussies. southasians in General. on YouTube there is a Video about ancient Indian martial arts. Indians do have a Tradition of warrior culture, Indian martial arts is oldest in the world. also there is a Video about defenders of dharma who succesfully kept away invaders or gave their life in defence of Bharat. i cant post the links, im still wondering why i made so many Posts but still have a Count of just 4 Posts. i Need 30 to be able to post links and Pictures and Videos. i think Indians are not the pussies effeminates with "small genitals" but true warriors. also Pakistanis are warriors the taliban from Pakistan give hard time to the White invaders from USA and Europe. the japanese for example are known as warrior culture, Samurai and ninja come to mind but Indians are underestimated.

any thoughts?

Indians are good fighters,

There are martial races in India from Ancient times onwards who are dedicated warriors. These clans are know for their bravery and warring skills.

through out the history when we fought each other an external power invaded India.

A thread uncalled for.

Cannot think of a surer method of attracting flak - post above is an example.

Every nation , every race all people have in the past stood up for what they felt was right.

No chest thumping needed.

Depends on the individual, as far as warrior culture is concerned, every people from south to west have some time in their history when they were forced to adopt warrior traditions and mentality, in this day and age it depends person to person

Indians?

No.

Pakistanis..

Yup.

Indians are short, can't fight and even little baby white kids could beat Indians

BRICS - Kung-Fu is ineffective as a practical fight style because of too much focus on flashy moves than clean strikes. I practice at a Muay Thai gym here in London. We had an East Asian guy come in once bragging about how he was inspired by Bruce Lee as a kid and religiously took up Wing Chun some time later. That is to say, before I interrupted his rabid bragging, before he was forced to reluctantly accept my challenge to a sparr because of pressure from the guys. He was never seen again in the gym after what went down in the proceeding 30 seconds or so. A fair contest also, I am 6, 3 and he was not too much shorter than me, probably 5,11.. But ignoring your stupid comment it depends person to person

Indians are good fighters.......

On the internet..

:rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom