What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

And the true colors finally come out. Will Pakistanis here finally learn that the Arab governments don't give a damn about Islamic unity? Only time will tell.

If the UAE wanted Pakistan to join their little war, this was NOT the way to do it. They've literally justified Pakistan's neutrality. Who needs enemies when you have friends like these.

---
On another note, expect Pakistan's economy to take a big hit, if Pakistan decides to stay out of this.

A lot of people seem to have the idea that the debate is dead in Pakistan. They forget that the resolution was non-binding, and that it was worded quite vaguely. With the Yemen crisis being mentioned during the corps commander meeting, and negotiations between KSA and Pakistan still going on, along with a proper APC meeting still on the horizon, Pakistan may yet join the war.

Hungry for blood, why drag others to your quarrels? Its not like they don't have weapons or soldiers. Courage yes, that definitely lacks. Have had enough with these Arabs and their petty quarrels. Had our PM not been sleeping with them, would have been nice to show a middle finger from a top official like him.

For once, I can thank our parliament.
See yesterday's BBC front line report from southern border of SA. Ragged tagged soldiers on land cruiser. So much for heavy armaments. The terrain is super tough... why do you think they want others to do their bidding. they know they will get their hides kicked.
I am very surprised about the No... but I think Mr Sharif's skin is owned by the KSA lords and he will commit quietly under some pretext.

Saudi border guards 'on alert' near Houthi-controlled Yemen - BBC News

Last edited:
@Icarus - Phir Sethi miyaaan......are you going to sit quietly and accept this insult ya phir koi dhoonaa daaar reply bhejneiii ka sochaa haii ? :angry:

@Icarus - Phir Sethi miyaaan......are you going to sit quietly and accept this insult ya phir koi dhoonaa daaar reply bhejneiii ka sochaa haii ? :angry:

Yaar dhuwandaar replies aren't really our forte, we prefer to be the beghairats and listen to every tom, dick and harry talk. Warna yeh LUMS walay burger itna uchal uchal kay aik IB ka afsar ISI ka pata kay apnay moral pedestal par jhoolay na lay rahay hotay.

You consider it sacrificing son of soil for money but a single call to arms for the cause of Saudi Arabia would attract millions of ordinary Pakistanis, that's just the religion bit in them that makes them answer that call. Making that official and actually training and equipping them would not only give them a real chance of victory but also fulfil the dreams of all those who aspire to serve the holy land.

It's not that few rag tag tribal are going to run over Saudi Arabia and going to capture Makkah & Madina, it's political cum struggle of influence between Iran and Arabs. So, no need to play religious card, we are in such a mess because policy and decision makers kept making people fool using religion. GCC is no doubt important friends of Pakistan, but that doesn't mean that we should be offering our heads like slaves, friendship should be mutual and they should respect the opinion of Pakistanis if they really think them friends. Saudis can offer lucrative packages and recruite retired militery persons who are willing to do job, I have no issues with someones personal choice. But armed forces of Pakistan belongs to Pakistani nation and blood of our soldiers shouldn't be for sale. And rent an army business should be closed. I wouldn't mind in helping KSA if she is under attack, but it's opposite here.

why the hell are you too emotional ?!
I am not emotional. But yeah threatening a country for SEVERE CONSEQUENCES is not very friendly. But by the look of your posts. Good luck for your confidence that you will clear this mess in a few days.
And thanks for the disrespect you are continuously throwing at our prime minister in you sheer arrogance because he is trying to put some sense in you to stop this disastrous misadventure

UAE's economy is bigger than the economy of 80 million big Iran despite a 8 times smaller population.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The complexity of the economy of the UAE far exceeds that of most other ME countries including Iran. Nor is UAE depending on any migrants be they Arab or non-Arab. Literary millions of people want to get into the UAE but can't. It's one of the countries that have experienced the highest migration rates in the world of late.

For your information then the GCC alone is a 2 TRILLION dollar economy (GDP nominal).

Lastly nor is anybody going to deport anyone outside of illegal migrants and criminals as usual which is standard procedure in every sane country. The relations between Pakistan and the GCC and Arab world are still extremely close on all fronts. This decision is not going to change anything and it was always symbolic. This is an Arab coalition dealing with an internal Arab conflict for a reason.

Every first grade student knows that having God given resources has nothing to do with you being a better and superior nation... Even when God given resources are taken into account Iran is times wealthier than you... with hundreds of trillions dollars... Iran's total wealth of natural God-given resources

When you have no card to play with in front of advanced nations, you have no choice but to show you have more God given resources... It is silly when you are comparing yourself to Iranians... It is like that 10 yo guy in my neighborhood who every time I passed their area, used to start to challenge me by saying words learnt from his father....

I recently realized that when a Khaliji Arab talks we need to be sympathetic and understand them... the way, you should not fool a child or a retarded person... it is not right attitude... so, let,s be merciful and say "OK, you Arabs are the best" and you own the world and other nations... you are too good to be true actually... you are masters and Pakistanis are slaves!!

When I shared my perception about how Arabs and specially GCC Arabs think and analyse issues with my friends and family, they said the same... they are very different in mindset and analytic... They see issues like no other normal nation on earth... Their kings... princesses... ministers... leaders... TV analysts... political and social analysts on TVs and internet... I noticed recently that all kind of Arabs have a very weird logic like it is from some other planet... If a pakistani, Iranian or Turk or Western analyse a 2+2 = 4 .... Arabs analyse it like... it is 3 for sure... or when I saw a Saudi king says, Arabs of Jazirah are a great nation because God sent its prophet to them!! seriously? Does n't he think maybe God sent you the prophet becoz you needed the guidance more than other nations and you were the most needy to be guided!!?? or God was disappointed of you figuring the right way by yourself?? I,m not saying it is true but I,m sure you know what I mean!

I expect Pakistani brothers to keep their dignity and act like they supposed to as a great nation and great power... they think becoz a small percentage of Pakistanis are working in their countries, then they are less-human or second class slaves... I have personal observations about this in Dubai...

No one is better than others but in Taghva... in nation scale, no other nation is better than others..becoz every nation has its strength and weaknesses...but normally nations who use their brain the most are respected more...

But for you Arabs... I just figured it out recently that instead of trying to correct you I should act like you,re all right... you can not teach nano tech to a 3 years old kid... It is alright... you,re gonna be fine.. although, the way you are now is cute... Arabs are so cute...

btw, economists compare countries by this new measure since a while now , maybe you better adopt it if you want to have a normal logic!!
Iranian economy size: List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iranian Per Capital GDP: List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok, honestly, let,s compare Iranian economy's current situation with GCC Arabs:

Let,s be fair....
- A country like Iran being under the most unprecedented sanctions for more than 36 years now
- A country has a total of 18 billion dollars of oil exports last year and all of it can not be paid in cash but in form of low quality Chinese or Indian merchandise..
- A country with 78 million citizens and more than 3 million non tax payer refugees residing in its land and consuming its resources
- A country that no country is willing to help her with tech and science
- A country that has many other spending holes in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Afghanistan in form of billions of dollars of help

Let,s be fair...
Iran has a $16500 PPP per capital well above world average in par with Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Mexico, etc and well above countries like Brasil and a 1.3 Trillion Dollars worth of GDP when compared in purchasing power parity... All this numbers with above mentioned restraints that kills off most nations on earth, let aside being higher intermediate level income.. and a HIGH Quality of life (HDI)...

Now, let,s imagine Saudi Arabia is stripped off its oil exports!! what is left to be counted? it will become a country like Moroco or Maldive in its best... UAE is performing better but still the same... stripped off their oil income then they will dive down to low quality of life... so, with population of Pakistan and no oil exports... they are not doing well but not doing that bad either...

Let aside all these logical explanation as it is intended for Pakistani people who have logic and accept logic...

One last question: Why Arabs no matter how rich they are... King or Princess... all still eating with their bare hands in 21th century? I could not explain this uncivilized habit to my Australian colleague when Dubai air port officers, sat down on bare stone ground eating with their hands from a shared big Sini!!? I could not explain it... I just said... They are not used to civilization yet... they became a country just in 1970s...!!

I,m not a racist kind of guy...but even if you make trillions of dollars you are still an ARAB to me... I can't help it... you are what you are... no offense... When I say GCC Arabs people remind a few people in sahara with camels, drinking camel milk and lizards!!

I think they have a misconception

Pakistan is playing neutral role , because we do not have beef with Shia / Sunni issue

We want to stay away from it.

Also the military balance is in favour of UAE/SAUDIA/GULF states anyways

F15, F16 .......Typhoon etc ....

I think Pakistan as a nation wants peace in all Muslim states

Of course when the need would be present we would help out end the crisis "Diplomatically" with out killing innocent lives

Gulf states are brotherly states , the parliament vote is mere notion of no immediate jumping into crisis as Gulf militaries are already well equipped

In general Pakistan is friend of Saudia and gulf countries its a well known fact

I am not emotional. But yeah threatening a country for SEVERE CONSEQUENCES is not very friendly. But by the look of your posts. Good luck for your confidence that you will clear this mess in a few days.
And thanks for the disrespect you are continuously throwing at our prime minister in you sheer arrogance because he is trying to put some sense in you to stop this disastrous misadventure
where the hell did i ever threat pakistan ? where did a saudi official comment anything about this ? if anything i blamed saudi for bad PR with pakistan!
and where the hell did i disrespect your PM ?!?!?!?! are you imagining things ?! LOL

You are giving Iran too much weight don't you think? and what made you so sure that Saudi Arabia is going to response to Pakistan, Iran or Turkey? It has been two weeks since the airstrikes started and soon we might see troops on the ground while Iran is only shouting like a little kid. Do you think Saudi Arabia will listen to every Tom, Dick and Harry when it comes to its national security? Saudi Arabia will basically give the middle finger to anyone that think a room is there for negotiation/peace talks whatever you wanna call it. Neither Iran, nor Pakistan or Turkey can play the nice guy so please tell Mr Nawaz Sharif to save his energy. The Houthi has no future in Yemen neither the ex president Saleh a goal Saudi Arabia has put and soon will accomplish.

Well, we don't care what's your goals in Yeman, we are just saying that don't drag us unnecessarily in it as we don't want to be next play field of exerting influence - we have already paid and still paying heavy price.

@scythian500

I only read 2 sentences of your post. Let me remind you of the fact that the GCC alone is richer in resources than all of Iran let alone the ENTIRE Arab world. Small Qatar has almost as much gas as all of Iran!

My experience from past discussions with you/reading your posts is that you live in a different world where facts are not facts. Along with most other Farsi Mullah fanboys on PDF.

What I wrote in the post that you quoted has been thanked by 10 users of all nationalities and what I wrote are pure facts on the ground. Of course you are free to deny ground realities if that makes you happier.

Pakistani's have short memories here. They forgot major funds for rebuilding SWAT, S.Waziristan, Polio vaccination are being provided by UAE. Check @Xeric slides of rebuilding efforts. Lets see what UAE does to those funds.

@Saif al-Arab News appeared in khaleej times. Not in Dawn

Been there to Swat couple of times and most of the schools destroyed by floods are built by UAE and so are many bridges there... but most of the people here forget the helping hands often,instead the end abusing them ..

@scythian500

I only read 2 sentences of your post. Let me remind you of the fact that the GCC alone is richer in resources than all of Iran let alone the ENTIRE Arab world. Small Qatar has almost as much gas as all of Iran!

My experience from past discussions with you/reading your posts is that you live in a different world where facts are not facts.

What I wrote in the post that you quoted has been thanked by 10 users of all nationalities and what I wrote are pure facts on the ground. Of course you are free to deny ground realities if that makes you happier.
exactly becoz you only read 2 sentenses... This is not my sayings... it is what Western experts are saying... Iran is the richest country on earth when taking resources of all kind into account... read it... or google it then see if you,re facts are fact or mine... fooook the resources... it only brings Nekba... you must use your heads as I,m sure you have lots of it...

btw, I forgot... I,m sorry... You,re all right... whatever you say is corrrrect.... your logic is best.... you,re noooot Arab....

Back
Top Bottom