What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

exactly becoz you only read 2 sentenses... This is not my sayings... it is what Western experts are saying... Iran is the richest country on earth when taking resources of all kind into account... read it... or google it then see if you,re facts are fact or mine... fooook the resources... it only brings Nekba... you must use your heads as I,m sure you have lots of it...

btw, I forgot... I,m sorry... You,re all right... whatever you say is corrrrect.... your logic is best.... you,re noooot Arab....

The fact is that UAE alone has an bigger GDP (nominal) than Iran.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's also a fact that the GCC has an 2 trillion US dollar GDP (nominal) economy. 5 times as big as 80 million big Iran. It's also a fact that GCC is basically one country (all part of the Arabian Peninsula) and that the GCC is richer in terms of resources combined than Iran let alone the entire Arab world.

It also a fact that the average Iranian is poorer in terms of nominal GDP per capita than the average Jamaican and 10 times poorer than the average GCC national.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think that you should play "Mullah superpower" among your Tajik and Afghan Hazara brothers. Compared to them you are indeed another GCC.

بعد الرفض الباكستاني.. السعودية تُسخّن أقليم بلوشستان! | موقع الحدث نيوز الاخباري
Saudis to punish Pakistanis by heating up provoking Al qaeda fighters in balouchistan west of Pakistan!!

أمير سعودي: الشعب الباكستاني خسيس! | موقع الحدث نيوز الاخباري
The Emir of Najran in KSA calling Pakistanis as maids and slaves of GCC Arabs...
for god sake give me a break man!! its already enough that your media made a false report that our mufti issued a fatwa that allows a man to eat his wife :omghaha:
btw that prince is originally an officer. so he is very close to pakistan. :sarcastic:

لقد جاءكم رسول من أنفسكم عزيز عليه ما عنتم حريص عليكم بالمؤمنين رءوف رحيم ( 128 ) ) )
لقد جاءكم رسول من أنفسكم )
(
كما أرسلنا فيكم رسولا منكم يتلو عليكم آياتنا ويزكيكم ويعلمكم الكتاب والحكمة ويعلمكم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون ( 151 ) )
the prophet is mercy to all mankind and we should be proud he was from us. its also a huge responsibility that clearly from your comment know nothing about!
you can take all our trillions we are a proud nation that will defy the world with islam only and nothing else.
il give up all my wealth in a blink of an eye for this religion. its a feeling you will not understand.

we are who we are we are happy with it.
you worship western lifestyle then fine that your problem not ours.
in japan ppl eat sushi with their hands no one complained
but most importantly its sunnah to eat like the prophet did
Prophet also used to brush his teeth with leafs of date!! should we still do it in 21th century becoz he used to do it??
come on man... wake up... don,t defend your bad habits... accept it and correct it... you sure have many positive habits too... be proud of your good habits and leave your bad ones

Iran is the one being constantly insulted in this forum. Look at the thread on Saudi Arabia attacking Yemen, and most of the posts are anti-Iranian. It's a Yemen/Saudi issue, why should all the insults from Saudis be aimed at us? It's also racist insults, not deep political discussions with indepth knowledge. It's just "farsi" "shias" and all that crap.

Are our planes attacking Jeddah? Are we blowing up schools in Medina? Are we kidnapping Saudi soldiers? Did we blow up Saudi oil rigs?

Look i have been here for the past 4 years and i know people in this forum more than you plus i am talking from several personal experiences here,You insult Muslim's,sunni's and their beliefs here and it's deemed as your freedom of expression but if someone replies in the similar tone to the insults their posts get deleted mysteriously and they get infarctions and bans..the level of insult Iranian's throw's at others here including Pakistan is somewhat out of proportion here but still they get away with this..You decide

The fact is that UAE alone has an bigger GDP (nominal) than Iran.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's also a fact that the GCC has an 2 trillion US dollar GDP (nominal) economy. 5 times as big as 80 million big Iran. It's also a fact that GCC is basically one country (all part of the Arabian Peninsula) and that the GCC is richer in terms of resources combined than Iran let alone the entire Arab world.

It also a fact that the average Iranian is poorer in terms of nominal GDP per capita than the average Jamaican and 10 times poorer than the average GCC national.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think that you should play "Mullah superpower" among your Tajik and Afghan Hazara brothers. Compared to them you are indeed another GCC.

Dude, fine. GCC (when did it become one country but fine) has so much GDP, they also have so many Islands, I also heard that they are better at making love. Congrats.

How much of economic aid UAE and Saudi Arabia give to Pakistan and most of it turn into grants.

Please don't. Pakistan has survived much worse. A billion dollar isnt going to make much of a difference. Besides these aid hardly ever reach a common Pakistani only to end up in the pockets of corrupt politicians that you guys like to keep in your pockets.

From military point of view. Pakistan army is battle hardened and very experience in mountain and urban warfare. I would say its now one the world best experience army in urban warfare.
They learn this after losing thousands of soldiers and injured double the number who are permanent disable. Pak army still losing soldier on daily bases. In military school its saying, avoid three region of the world, Afghanistan, Siberia and Yemen. These 3 region swallow down any army in " low intensity insurgency ". If Pakistan army is avoiding this region then there is no chance of survival of ANY Muslim country army.
Arabs has no trained army , its better for them to find the political solution. On top its seems Yemen has no shia sunni problem its their internal political issue. So, if Iran is involve or Suadi involve they should withdraw and let the Yemani people decide their fate.

Prophet also used to brush his teeth with leafs of date!! should we still do it in 21th century becoz he used to do it??
come on man... wake up... don,t defend your bad habits... accept it and correct it... you sure have many positive habits too... be proud of your good habits and leave your bad ones
its called meswak.. and today its spreading all around the world for its benefits. they tried to make toothpaste out of it but nothing like the original. its good for health why should we leave it ? try it for a month then tell me the difference.

I think they have a misconception

Pakistan is playing neutral role , because we do not have beef with Shia / Sunni issue

We want to stay away from it.

Also the military balance is in favour of UAE/SAUDIA/GULF states anyways

F15, F16 .......Typhoon etc ....

I think Pakistan as a nation wants peace in all Muslim states

Of course when the need would be present we would help out end the crisis "Diplomatically" with out killing innocent lives

Gulf states are brotherly states , the parliament vote is mere notion of no immediate jumping into crisis as Gulf militaries are already well equipped

In general Pakistan is friend of Saudia and gulf countries its a well known fact

I think first of all all Pakistanis posting here who are now getting aggressive against the arabs is not the right thing to do. Arabs are upset and they think that Pakistan joining them will give the world a strong message.
Also if we do send forces to Saudi arabia and ofcourse it will be for the saudi security as well as its in Pakistan's interest as well, because of the Pakistanis working there and our economy etc. We cannot leave our arab brothers alone as well as we cannot go against our interest.
How I look at things is different. If you all remember that the west was talking about Pakistan will be the Nuke provider to Saudi Arabia in case if they need it. Well well the whole Parliament has just authorized it. Can't you just see people??
We just have created a consensus in our country to provide security to the Saudi Arabia and now no one can say nothing to us. Looks like this whole Yemen crisis was created for a reason. Iran doing a nuclear deal and Saudi doing their nuclear deal guys. :) open your eyes. When Yemen crisis will end, the Saudis will have nuclear security and no other country won't be able to say nothing. ;)
I'm sure this has now happened. Geooossss Nawaz :)
Just remember me what I said here once the Yemen episode is over.

for god sake give me a break man!! its already enough that your media made a false report that our mufti issued a fatwa that allows a man to eat his wife :omghaha:
btw that prince is originally an officer. so he is very close to pakistan. :sarcastic:
see who is talking about making fake news!! Al Ebriyeh (KSA) is a perfect example of credible news!!!
Al Arabiyeh: Today: Houthis bombed a caravan of wheat flour in their way to San,a from Al hodayda....
Al Aseeri spokesman of operation Fooook Persians: Tomorrow: We hit a caravan of wheat flour because we suspected it to be carrying weapons under flours!!
Al Arabiyah: showing a photo of a caravan of military vehicles being destroyed in a photo shown by spokesman of operation Kill Persians: A few days later: Ooops, it was a photo from Iraqi Saddam army being destroyed by USA in 1991!!!
and True news goes on and on... you know... fake news normally don,t get believed in Iran even if it is on our favor... but Arab audience of Al Arabiyeh really believe it!!

Let,s see if their claimed news of arresting 2 high rank Iranian military advisors in Aden is true!! A reporter asks Operation spokesman if they have prove for this news.... he said, we can not confirm it...but some resistance fighters told us so!! some websites publish a photo claiming to be their photos... then it comes out real that that photo is at least 10 years old!!!

Are you Arab? If you,re not... I,m sorry If I called you Arab... No offense

Dude, fine. GCC (when did it become one country but fine) has so much GDP, they also have so many Islands, I also heard that they are better at making love. Congrats.

Can anyone dispute the facts I wrote? No they cannot. Of course I am going to react when I see users writing pure nonsense detached from the reality. I always provide sources for all my claims.

Indeed KSA alone has 3000 islands. That's more than Iran. KSA is just 1 Arab country out of over 20. In terms of making love? I don't know but I know that Arabs make more babies than Iranians.;)

Last edited:
its called meswak.. and today its spreading all around the world for its benefits. they tried to make toothpaste out of it but nothing like the original. its good for health why should we leave it ? try it for a month then tell me the difference.
see!!? this is logic that I,m talking about... I was giving a referral example to explain my point that it is not sane to do whatever Prophet was doing 1400 years ago... becoz the tech level was limited back then..and this friend of us comes back with this: its called meswak.. and today its spreading all around the world for its benefits. they tried to make toothpaste out of it but nothing like the original. its good for health why should we leave it ? try it for a month then tell me the difference

ya akhi... vakhi ke kheili yakhi...
I give up... I,m sorry if I called you ARAB... I must be stupid to even try!! I,m sorry... you,re Islam and key holders of Ka,aba... I should not call you names like Arab...

Well Arabs are friends and many Pakistanis work in Gulf states lets not forget the help Saudia gave to Pakistan in floods and earth quakes etc

The question here really is morality of the war

One side is Armed to teeth , and one is on camels and horses

Do we really need

F15, F16, And Typhoons dropping 1000 kg bombs and then on top JF17 Thunder should also throw bombs ?

Or we should try to discuss diplomatically a solution and in which Pakistan can play a important role

However arab friends should understand that such requests are done privately in order to discuss all aspects of cooperation and normally such things are put in paper defence pact etc

Forces and airforces do not engage in rouge battles

Military forces of Saudia / Gulf states are able to handle the present crisis in their own respective borders

The situation is not such that demands urgent deployment of Pakistani Troops

2 senior moderators have their inclinations towards Iran and it's follower,they will not infarct or ban the Iranian troll but if you reply them in a similar tone then your are infarcted and banned...
I respectfully disagree. I think the mods have a big job and they are doing it pretty well. I mean what can you do when the members just hate each other so much and every 1, 2 days there is some form of abuse.

If you believe there is some special treatment for Iranians you should look at the fact that haman10 was banned including other Iranian members. iran1802 has been out of the picture for long. There are some kinds of posts which will never be tolerated. Those swearing at each other and abusing each other relentlessly. Rakan has taken part in such discussions while some Iranian members too have used the same bad language. Read some of Rakan and Al Hasanis posts on shias and you will notice. Btw I am a sunni and call for equality for all.

see!!? this is logic that I,m talking about... I was giving a referral example to explain my point that it is not sane to do whatever Prophet was doing 1400 years ago... becoz the tech level was limited back then..and this friend of us comes back with this: its called meswak.. and today its spreading all around the world for its benefits. they tried to make toothpaste out of it but nothing like the original. its good for health why should we leave it ? try it for a month then tell me the difference

Mr. Central Asian Scythian nomad keyboard warrior.

Rest assured that people of the GCC have access and own more 21st century electronics and commodities than the average Iranian.

Do not compare a humble and objectively speaking poor nation like Iran with the GCC which is one of the richest areas on the planet if you want to be taken seriously.

Back
Top Bottom