What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

Been there to Swat couple of times and most of the schools destroyed by floods are built by UAE and so are many bridges there... but most of the people here forget the helping hands often,instead the end abusing them ..

Yet we aren't permitted as observer members in the Arab League. India has a seat there as an observer member though. Supporting the UAE cannot be through weapons or wars. We should stay back in case we suffer another Afghanistan. Look how viciously the Afghans hate us today. Any action we take militrarily in Yemen will be detrimental. Plus what happened to the great war we are fighting within our territory against terrorists. Shias in Pakistan too will not take this development positively. We must tread carefully here and convince UAE of our other support.

Can anyone dispute the facts I wrote. No they cannot. Of course I am going to react when I see users writing pure nonsense detached from the reality. I always provide sources for all my claims.

Economic discussions are very complicated. But it's difficult to debate with someone who is not looking to have an honest discussion.

For example, in one other thread someone talked about Islands and you were like, KSA HAS 3000 ISLANDS!! As if that's important! Iran has the biggest Island in the region (Qeshm Island) but SO WHAT. Does Iran become a better country because it has a BIGGER Island than KSA or does KSA become a better nation because it has MORE islands?

Also, one post you are comparing KSA with Iran, the next post you are comparing ALL GCC with Iran, and the post after that you are comparing ALL ARAB COUNTRIES TOGETHER with Iran.

So, in conclusion, KSA is awesome and has awesome Islands and awesome GDPs

That is not correct. Show me an Arabic link. I already posted the official marriage laws of KSA in this very thread! I already posted an article that showed that 13.000 Saudi Arabian women married foreigners just last year, including many from Pakistan! As I wrote take a look further back in this very thread!

Do you also believe that "fatwa" from the Grand Mufti that the evil Farsi Mullah regime invented that said that you can eat your wife!:lol: They are spreading propaganda against KSA, the 450 million Arabs and Sunni Muslims, especially Sunni Arab Muslims, 24/7 on all their propaganda channels and Arabic owned/controlled propaganda channels from Lebanon to Iraq and now Yemen! Did you know that the Mullah's of Iran have an official Arabic channel that broadcasts such type of news 24/7?

Saudi Arabia: Men banned from marrying some expat women - BBC News

Dawn has integrity and is open minded. Give an another example where dawn has been lying about Saudi or arabs as you proclaimed instead of waffling.

Mr. Central Asian Scythian nomad keyboard warrior.

Rest assured that people of the GCC have access and own more 21st century electronics and commodities than the average Iranian.

Do not compare a humble and objectively speaking poor nation like Iran with the GCC which is one of the richest areas on the planet if you want to be taken seriously.
see?? seee? this is the logic I was talking about..if we ever can name it LOGIC!!... I wrote a book explaining a God given resource is not what you can be proud of as you did not do anything to acquire it... you are only respected if you use your brain in this world... now, he persists that he is the master and we are poor!! see? this is the weird thing I was talking about...

why you GCC arabs with all the 21th technologies you import from other smart people, still eat with your bare hands siting on bare, cold stone of air port or companies?? all pulling the sleeves up.... a big sinni of meat and rice... and hungry hands...and let,s attack!!!

I,m sorry If I called you Arab...
you,re not Arab...

see who is talking about making fake news!! Al Ebriyeh (KSA) is a perfect example of credible news!!!
Al Arabiyeh: Today: Houthis bombed a caravan of wheat flour in their way to San,a from Al hodayda....
Al Aseeri spokesman of operation Fooook Persians: Tomorrow: We hit a caravan of wheat flour because we suspected it to be carrying weapons under flours!!
Al Arabiyah: showing a photo of a caravan of military vehicles being destroyed in a photo shown by spokesman of operation Kill Persians: A few days later: Ooops, it was a photo from Iraqi Saddam army being destroyed by USA in 1991!!!
and True news goes on and on... you know... fake news normally don,t get believed in Iran even if it is on our favor... but Arab audience of Al Arabiyeh really believe it!!

Let,s see if their claimed news of arresting 2 high rank Iranian military advisors in Aden is true!! A reporter asks Operation spokesman if they have prove for this news.... he said, we can not confirm it...but some resistance fighters told us so!! some websites publish a photo claiming to be their photos... then it comes out real that that photo is at least 10 years old!!!

Are you Arab? If you,re not... I,m sorry If I called you Arab... No offense
im saudi why apologies ?! all im saying if we have one thing to be proud of its islam and the prophet peace be upon him. anything else dosnt matter. yes history is nice and all. but nothing can be compared to islam and the prophet peace be upon him.
and regarding al-arabiya majority of saudis hate it. the owner is a saudi who we all disrespect. we always attack the channel publicly. and we saudis believe its a channel against islam. and its being used by other ppl who have their own dirty agenda. thats what the majority of saudi arabia think of that dirty channel. but in the arab world they have a lot of audience unfortunately
and its based in dubai and registered in london. so its not in saudi.
i sometimes post a link from it if there is an english translation to an arabic news or report. just when needed.

In such circumstances its good that Pakistan has emerged as a neutral entity to help end crisis as we have traditional friendly ties with Saudia and other nations

look at Silence of Pakistan leaders and media against open threat from Gulf countries !!

Not a single voice raised by them.. not even murmur.

If this happen to be India... Huge uproar would have created by leaders and media persons that How dare they say about that.. We even created uproar whenShahrukh stopped for 2 hours by mighty USA...

See the difference

Why dont you stay out of matters you have zero understanding off...

We dont have an inferiority complex to start shouting when ever a tom dick or harry tweets some thing..

Economic discussions are very complicated. But it's difficult to debate with someone who is not looking to have an honest discussion.

For example, in one other thread someone talked about Islands and you were like, KSA HAS 3000 ISLANDS!! As if that's important! Iran has the biggest Island in the region (Qeshm Island) but SO WHAT. Does Iran become a better country because it has a BIGGER Island than KSA or does KSA become a better nation because it has MORE islands?

Also, one post you are comparing KSA with Iran, the next post you are comparing ALL GCC with Iran, and the post after that you are comparing ALL ARAB COUNTRIES TOGETHER with Iran.

So, in conclusion, KSA is awesome and has awesome Islands and awesome GDPs

Numbers are not complicated.

Socotra (The Galapagos islands of the East) is bigger than Qeshm island. The Arabian Peninsula is the biggest peninsula in the world btw.

Qeshm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Area 1,491 km2 (576 sq mi)

Socotra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Area 3,796 km2 (1,466 sq mi)

So you were incorrect once again.

I solely debate based on facts and like to be precise.

I mentioned islands because your fellow compatriot started braking about some 3 tiny islands while KSA alone has 3000 islands and the Arab world around 40.000 if not more. Iran has less islands than KSA alone.

The Arabian Peninsula is one region. Modern-day borders matters little. It's all Arabia.

Saudi Arabia: Men banned from marrying some expat women - BBC News

Dawn has integrity. Give an another example where dawn has been lying about Saudi instead of waffling.

Since when has the BCC become a "holy cow" incapable of reporting false news? According to the same BCC Pakistan has stored atomic weapons for KSA in the event of KSA asking for them.

Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan - BBC News

Why don't you take a look at the official sources that I have posted from the Saudi Arabian authorities that deal with OFFICIAL marriage laws in KSA? Why don't you take a look at the dozens of links that I posted that clearly show that 13.000 Saudi Arabian women married foreigners alone last year including several marriages with Pakistani men?

Just saw the news...dil kush kar diya UAE na...sabash...:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Thats childish if done for the sake of pressurizing Pakistan.

We have already guaranteed saudia that if there is a direct threat to Saudi land,we will fight with them.
But right now they are the agressors bombing a foreign country . Pakistan cannot be a part of this.
The houtis of Yemen cannot be powerful enough to enter any direct confrontation with Saudia. At best they will be a nuisence not a real threat similar to what Afghanistan is to us.
Why make it such a big deal?

see!!? this is logic that I,m talking about... I was giving a referral example to explain my point that it is not sane to do whatever Prophet was doing 1400 years ago... becoz the tech level was limited back then..and this friend of us comes back with this: its called meswak.. and today its spreading all around the world for its benefits. they tried to make toothpaste out of it but nothing like the original. its good for health why should we leave it ? try it for a month then tell me the difference

ya akhi... vakhi ke kheili yakhi...
I give up... I,m sorry if I called you ARAB... I must be stupid to even try!! I,m sorry... you,re Islam and key holders of Ka,aba... I should not call you names like Arab...
scientist said its best used in its original form why are you upset ?!
isnt it the trend now going greener and organic ?! LOL

il give up all my wealth in a blink of an eye for this religion. its a feeling you will not understand.

Exactly... You,re very honest... This is exactly why you become suicide bombers killing innocent people like you,re going to picnic!! Exactly... I never understand how some people like Saudis are so naive and easy - to - decept to buy words of a Terrorist liver eater group like DAESH or Al Nosrah and with pleasure go and blow themselves up for some version of so called Islam that all Muslims are rejecting to be even ISLAM!!!
The blindness combined with Sahara Arab mind set and logic produces millions of suicide bombers to kill other Muslims in other Muslim countries... and they think they will go to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) right away...

Although killing innocent people hurts when a suicide bomber kills them but let's see at the bright side... one suicide bomber is gone too!!

scientist said its best used in its original form why are you upset ?!
isnt it the trend now going greener and organic ?! LOL
ok... I got it... I was very blind... but did you ever read and got my points from bringing Mesvak thing? or you,re just joking with me?

Exactly... You,re very honest... This is exactly why you become suicide bombers killing innocent people like you,re going to picnic!! Exactly... I never understand how some people like Saudis are so naive and easy - to - decept to buy words of a Terrorist liver eater group like DAESH or Al Nosrah and with pleasure go and blow themselves up for some version of so called Islam that all Muslims are rejecting to be even ISLAM!!!
The blindness combined with Sahara Arab mind set and logic produces millions of suicide bombers to kill other Muslims in other Muslim countries... and they think they will go to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) right away...

Although killing innocent people hurts when a suicide bomber kills them but let's see at the bright side... one suicide bomber is gone too!!

:lol:

You need to take your medicine or quit your heroin addiction which millions of Iranians suffer from as quick as possible. It clearly messes your mind up.

Back
Top Bottom