What's new

Arabic Music (modern, traditional, poems, anasheed, dua etc.)

@Nihonjin1051

Bro, a few other great classics apart from "Wana Wana" from the same genre of Arabic music:

That one has over 10 million views. Not bad.

Arabic music is also popular in Latin America as you can see in the last clip. It has influenced the music there due to the 30-40 million big Arab diaspora in Latin America and the already big Arab influences in Portuguese and especially Spanish music. Langauge too obviously and culture in general.;)

Last edited:
@Nihonjin1051

Bro, a few other great classics apart from "Wana Wana" from the same genre of Arabic music:

That one has over 10 million views. Not bad.

Arabic music is also popular in Latin America as you can see in the last clip. It has influenced the music there due to the 30-40 million big Arab diaspora in Latin America and the already big Arab influences in Portuguese and especially Spanish music. Langauge too obviously and culture in general.;)

Thanks a bunch bro. This is what i needed to add into my gym playlist. Nothing like pumping iron while listening to Arabic classical dance music. Good belly dancing music, LMFAO.

Thanks a bunch bro. This is what i needed to add into my gym playlist. Nothing like pumping iron while listening to Arabic classical dance music. Good belly dancing music, LMFAO.

You are welcome mate. Any time.;)

LOL. I have never tried doing that to be honest. Maybe I should? I would just fear that I would start making dance moves instead or something along those lines injuring myself in the process:lol:

When I want to relax I often listen to Arabic music where the traditional Arab instrument the oud is used.

Something like those two videos below:

Very relexaing and enjoyable. It depends on the mood obviously.

@al-Hasani

:-)

One of my favorite Arab Singers is Cheb Khaled; his song "Aicha" is an all time classic. I'm sure you heard of it, bro. :)

the original

here's an Capella rendition

@Nihonjin1051

French and Arab are both two great historical and melodic languages and they fit very well together. Arab-French mixtures can be found in the hundreds.

Khaled's "Aisha" is a good example of that.

Here are another few examples from Khaled alone:

lol! time to recruit some to join PDF. :p:

Great links btw.

Actually we had one believe it or not (@Chai ) but she disappeared and quite honestly I would not wish for any Arab woman to be on PDF considering the amount of trolls currently.

Also it makes no sense. Why should any Arab woman even be present on a Pakistani defense forum?:lol:

Check the video out from 1.39 minute.

"You guys have like 50 woman's (LOL) with thick Brazilian accent".:lol:

:lol:

Actually we had one believe it or not (@Chai ) but she disappeared and quite honestly I would not wish for any Arab woman to be on PDF considering the amount of trolls currently.

Also it makes no sense. Why should any Arab woman even be present on a Pakistani defense forum?:lol:

Check the video out from 1.39 minute.

:lol:

OT: What country in the Middle East / Arab World produces the most beautiful woman? I hear from some of my Arab friends that Lebanese women are renowned for their beauty.

Back
Top Bottom