What's new

Arabic Music (modern, traditional, poems, anasheed, dua etc.)

Song: غزيل فلة

Jabir Jasim Al Muraikhi (1951 - 2001) One of the famous UAE singers of his time: One of his famous songs is غزيل فلة:

Singer: Aziza Jalal, Moroccan, she has left singing after married a Saudi in 80s and lives in KSA now.

She sang the song of Jabir Jasim (غزيل فلة) song in 70s in UAE which was an instant hit. In this video you can see a glimpse of the old Dubai

Ohh Ohh my contributions.

This one is a long time favorite for every girl I guess ..

.... I love Natasha Atlas, her's is the type of music anyone .outside the middle east would love

She is such a babe !

Another one of my favorites ...

Amazing Fact : neither Natasha, nor Ishtar are native arabic spakers.

Not something I listen to but nevertheless many find that music great. Especially women.:D

LoL ! Great tune , i don't know what she's saying...but sounds deep.

This is more my style. You easily get into a party mode Arab style.:lol:

:D

The beginning sounds like a epic battle cry for outsiders but watch a bit later when it starts.

Last edited:
This is more my style. You easily get into a party mode Arab style.:lol:

:D

The beginning sounds like a epic battle cry for outsiders but watch a bit later when it starts.

I can rock on to this while driving out today. Roll down the windows and blast this. LOL

Iphone syncronization, baby! bwahaha

I can rock on to this while driving out today. Roll down the windows and blast this. LOL

Iphone syncronization, baby! bwahaha

I am doing that often here in Copenhagen as are dozens of other Arabs in their BMW's, Mercedes Benz and lesser good cars.:lol:

I love that style of Arabic music. You always get into a great mood.

Mate, you can also try blasting out Jihadi "music".:lol:

I am doing that often here in Copenhagen as are dozens of other Arabs in their BMW's, Mercedes Benz and lesser good cars.:lol:

I love that style of Arabic music. You always get into a great mood.

Mate, you can also try blasting out Jihadi "music".:lol:

LOL. Trust me , when i roll into campus with my windows down --and playing Mezedeke music...i get a lot of looks LOL!

@al-Hasani bro,

One of my favorite(s):

:azn:

Last edited:
LOL. Trust me , when i roll into campus with my windows down --and playing Mezedeke music...i get a lot of looks LOL!

@al-Hasani bro,

One of my favorite(s):

:azn:

That's an Arabic classic mate. I like it a lot too. People are always surprised by the beginning of the song and how quickly it turns into more classical rhythms for that genre.;)

I have danced to that song a few times in my "younger" years. Great memories.:lol:

Put that song on and most Arab girls will dance.:D

Thanks for reminding me of that great song.;)

Back
Top Bottom