What's new

Arabic elements in Persian

It shows the Arabic influence to your language, dress, names, culture...almost everything, and yet you hate Arabs. That's strange. I have just noticed how close Arabic to Farsi language and searched about it, then found out it's greatly influenced by Arabic. One of the sites I checked was talking about Arabic ruining Farsi language, like the writer doesn't know that Arabic is one of the richest in vocabulary and most integral language in the world, I think he was insinuating that Bahlavi language which Farsi people used to speak is better than Arabic which they adopted latter making the modern Farsi language.

Arab conquest of Persia played a key role in such matter ..should be taken considerably:coffee:

there are many words that are the same in Arabic, plus the M.E region culture are almost the same, and Pakistan is not far from the M.E, especially Islam makes the culture very similar...

There is not much similarity with Arab culture in the subcontinent, there is more Persian influence, even the Islam followed is in addition with deep Persian influence

1286590.jpg

Gosh Iranis, stop being yourselves all the time will you? It is disgusting.

Arab conquest of Persia played a key role in such matter ..should be taken considerably:coffee:

Then Arabs modern culture comes from Turkey (Ottoman )
and historically from Persia, because Persia was in the todays Arab world, and also the Romans and and ??? my point is that the M.E culture is all mixed, Arabs shared it with Turks and Persians and Persians shared it with Turks and Arabs, and Turks shared it with Arabs and Persians

Gosh Iranis, stop being yourselves all the time will you? It is disgusting.
said the Mod who insulted members on PDF :rofl:

I thought you are better than this, I was being serious, Iranian agents were arrested by those countries security forces, and plots were revealed and published in official media.

You are right! It was an unnecessary cheap shot and I apologize. You discuss things in a civilized manner and deserve the same. Thank you for pointing it out! But this Iran blame game have gone out of proportion into something farcical, pun intended. The range covers everything from assasination attempts on worthless wifes of israeli diplomats in Thailand to mexican drug cartel involved plots to murder saudi diplomats in USA, and now even blaming Iran for a war in which it was aggressively attacked. At some you just start to laugh about it as I did in my previous post.

Back
Top Bottom