What's new

Arabic elements in Persian

You are being offensive, I am not the spokesperson of Arabs but I claim that I represent the view of the majority regarding Iran as I am an Arab, as you know. Since the issue is between Iran and Arabs then mentioning Arabs is unavoidable. Iran intervened to be precise in Yemen, UAE, Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Morocco, Bahrain, Algeria, and tried in Jordan.

1286590.jpg

I didn't post this thread in intention to upset you, I just posted it to exchange thoughts, maybe it's provocative but I was bored and it's good to share ideas. Imagine that we are all the same from same ethnicity, language, religion, culture..ect, what it would be like? Believe me I pity Arabs in the Arab forums who don't know other languages. They are doomed to stuck in those forums where the people are same. It's like all the replies you get when you start a topic:

Wonderful
Great
Magnificent
Fantastic
God bless you
etc... :girl_wacko:

And there is Arabic elements in Urdu and Hindi, Turkish, and many others and vice versa

Tuz
:coffee:

And what happened to your regime pan Arabisim?
Syrian-Baath.jpg

:azn:

its still alive, and its only alive in Syria... unlike you people who are puppets of Israel and the west.. You used to be Arabs, but now you are "Arabs" which means ruled by the west... Qatar have never even mentioned liberating Palestine, but Qatar wants to an army for Syria??

and im an opposition party supporter... زوبعة الحمراء

its still alive, and its only alive in Syria... unlike you people who are puppets of Israel and the west.. You used to be Arabs, but now you are "Arabs" which means ruled by the west... Qatar have never even mentioned liberating Palestine, but Qatar wants to an army for Syria??

and im an opposition party supporter... زوبعة الحمراء
:lol:
It's carried out by Syrian people not Qataris.
Inshallah, we will see a free, strong, modern, and beautiful Syria again, one day you will look back at those dark days and realize that this revolution is the best thing has ever happened to Syria. غيمة وتعدي ان شاء الله

:lol:
It's carried out by Syrian people not Qataris.
Inshallah, we will see a free, strong, modern, and beautiful Syria again, one day you will look back at those dark days and realize that this revolution is the best thing has ever happened to Syria. غيمة وتعدي ان شاء الله
yeah and why Qatar doesn't support Palestinian Army? Qatar want "Arab" forces to invade Syria, but Qatar never mentioned "Arab" forces to liberate Palestine
Insha' Allah soon Syria will get rid of those terrorists, and Syria will go back to be the safest nation and Damascus ranked 4th in safety under the leadership of the Syrian People and Alasad.
There is no revolution in Syria, there is terrorism... if you are looking for a revolution look at Bahrain...

Oh my dear pal I think you forgot the rest of the arab league, let me help you:
Djibouti, Libya, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Somalia, Sudan, Tunisia. now your list is complete.

What about European union? UN? Mars ...

Recently scientist found a supernova, I think blame lays with Iran , really we have to find out who exploded that star, really the question is who is behind the curtain?

Why is Somalia, Djibouti, Sudan in arab league??? I don't think they are arabs

And there is Arabic elements in Urdu and Hindi, Turkish, and many others and vice versa

Tuz
:coffee:

Not in Hindi. The arabized/persianized form is Urdu. Shudh (Pure) Hindi derives almost all words from Sanskrit.

Doubt it, didn't know that.

There are few Arabic words in Hindi also not huge like Urdu like middle Eastern names Misr, Qahira, Yunaan, Damishk or other words like Fatah etc.

Doubt it, didn't know that.
there are many words that are the same in Arabic, plus the M.E region culture are almost the same, and Pakistan is not far from the M.E, especially Islam makes the culture very similar...

What we speak is Hindustani not Hindi, Hindustani is mixture of many languages(like Hindi,Sanskrit, Urdu,Parsi, Arabi)
Pure hundi ( Shudh Hindi ) is based completely on Sanskrit.

Back
Top Bottom