What's new

Arabic elements in Persian

Another cry for attention from another inferiority ridden racial supremacist. As long as we exist there will be Arabs who will take offence at us drawing breath. Their fight is not with our politics or specific actions. Even if we draw the curtains, lock the doors and build a 10 feet wall all around Iran, they will find some reasoning for their hateful views and invent some kind of justification to subject us to violence.

Their fight is not with what we do. It's with who we are. They are against our race, against our culture, against our history, against our name... Our jealous and insecure Arab supremacist friends will try to fight us physically when they feel manly enough and the odds are stacked unmistakably in their favor, and they will fight us behind the scene the rest of the time. Even an historic name like the Persian Gulf bothers these insecure souls...

We must forever be vigilant and ready to decisively and promptly deal with the physical aggression and political schemes of these modern day country road bandits. Fortunately, unlike most Iranians, they do respect and bow down to power.

However, the good news is that a great number of Arabs don't feel or think the same way as these people do. They have no fight with Iran, its culture and history. They respect us and they are worthy of respect and friendship. I've been lucky enough to know many of them through my life and I would sincerely say I consider them as my brothers. We must not judge all Arabs by the actions of the basest and most backward members of their global community. We must reach out to them to reinforce the feelings of mutual respect and cooperation and isolate the racist mental midgets.

Believe me, if this is true I would have said it. Arabs don't care about Iran until Iran started interfering in our issues. You wouldn't hear the word "Iran" neither from people nor in media ten years ago, speaking of Iran was like speaking of Vensuilla. We think that Iran is a strange country and all we want is to mind it's own business. But, as for now, how in God's name am I supposed to ignore Iran while it's interfering in every country in the region.

Just post it to read your thoughts. As for modern era, I assure you that Arabs have no interest in Iran whatsoever, Iranians are still influenced till today but using it their own way. I think nothing easier than instigating minorities in Iran especially Arabs in Al-Ahwaz, but they didn't because they aren't looking for troubles, they only push you back. They realize that this region has always been the center for world powers wars and troubles, and they are done while Iranians still not getting that. I mean look at Europe, they slaughtered millions from eachothers and have always been fighting eachother throughout history but it took from them few years after WW2 to realize that they either get perished or live together. Iran has to stop interfering in others business because it is making it much worse and even worse for Shia who used to live in peace side by side Sunnis for centuries. You could say, the Sunnis are the ones who kill Shia while it's well known that they are not Sunnis and Sunnis were the first to fight them and were the first targets of those people.

Remember Saddam Hossein and the 8 year Arab-Iranian war? You did your worst buddy. You attacked us when we basically didn't have a standing army. Yet you miserably failed! Those same Arabs you beat your chest for, they picked up arms and fought against the great Arab liberation army. Those same Arabs lift the Iranian flag with honor and dignity whenever they win something in the arena of international sports.

So you haven't done anything in Iran because you have suddenly grown up and seen the light in such short order. It's because you tried and you failed!

Remember Saddam Hossein and the 8 year Arab-Iranian war? You did your worst buddy. You attacked us when we basically didn't have a standing army. Yet you miserably failed! Those same Arabs you beat your chest for, they picked up arms and fought against the great Arab liberation army. Those same Arabs lift the Iranian flag with honor and dignity whenever they win something in the arena of international sports.

So you haven't done anything in Iran because you have suddenly grown up and seen the light in such short order. It's because you tried and you failed!

You started that war, well, officially it was started by Saddam but in reality it was a response to unbearable Iranian provocations, so the lesson here is that if you are not able to face the consequences of such provocations then don't provoke, it's that simple.

Believe me, if this is true I would have said it. Arabs don't care about Iran until Iran started interfering in our issues. You wouldn't hear the word "Iran" neither from people nor in media ten years ago, speaking of Iran was like speaking of Vensuilla. We think that Iran is a strange country and all we want is to mind it's own business. But, as for now, how in God's name am I supposed to ignore Iran while it's interfering in every country in the region.

Your issues??? As far as I'm concerned, the only authority who can help you with your issues is a very experienced therapist. You are not the spokesman for the Arab world. There are 22-3 independent Arab countries in the world, most of whom can't agree on the color of the sky. You're telling me Iran should simply submit to the will of some desert authority on how to deal with all these countries? And then you wonder why you are not taken seriously? Go play with your marbles somewhere else boy...

You started that war, well, officially it was started by Saddam but in reality it was a response to unbearable Iranian provocations, so the lesson here is that if you are not able to face the consequences of such provocations then don't provoke, it's that simple.

What you just said didn't refute any of the points he made. I take that as you are agreeing with him?

What made Turko-Mongols adopting Persian language instead of promoting their own or Arabic

Islamic influence from Persia.

Can you explain this part BE?? I have never heard of this view before.

Yeah, Iran started the war while literally disbanding its military!!! And day is night and night is day, according to our Arab supremacist friend! Please pay attention to my above post about seeing a good psychotherapist...

Your issues??? As far as I'm concerned, the only authority who can help you with your issues is a very experienced therapist. You are not the spokesman for the Arab world. There are 22-3 independent Arab countries in the world, most of whom can't agree on the color of the sky. You're telling me Iran should simply submit to the will of some desert authority on how to deal with all these countries? And then you wonder why you are not taken seriously? Go play with your marbles somewhere else boy...
You are being offensive, I am not the spokesperson of Arabs but I claim that I represent the view of the majority regarding Iran as I am an Arab, as you know. Since the issue is between Iran and Arabs then mentioning Arabs is unavoidable. Iran intervened to be precise in Yemen, UAE, Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Morocco, Bahrain, Algeria, and tried in Jordan.

Yeah, Iran started the war while literally disbanding its military!!! And day is night and night is day, according to our Arab supremacist friend! Please pay attention to my above post about seeing a good psychotherapist...

If you live in Iran and say this I would understand but you live in USA and think that seeing a psychotherapist is degrading? :disagree: I could visit a psychotherapist if I needed to, why not.;)

What you just said didn't refute any of the points he made. I take that as you are agreeing with him?

His points were that Iraq failed, Arabs in Iran fought Iraqi Army, for the first part I don't think so as Iraq did achieve some of the goals of the war and the most important one was stopping Iranian interference in Arab world and it was completely stopped until 2001, from 1988 to 2001 Iran and Arabs had the best relations. As for the second part, I have no idea actually, but Arabs in Iran are being suppressed.
https://www.facebook.com/alahwazalarabia?ref=ts&fref=ts

Most popular city: Riyadh. What a joke.

359coir.jpg

Islamic influence from Persia.

That amazes me a lot, what made them Persianized. Mughals disowned Chaghtai Turkish language and started speaking Persian, Babur was the last king in Mughal dynasty to wrote anything in Turkish

@BLACKEAGLE

when I read your comments , I remind that famous lyric :

I AM S E X Y & I KNOW IT ...

Last edited by a moderator:
You are being offensive, I am not the spokesperson of Arabs but I claim that I represent the view of the majority regarding Iran as I am an Arab, as you know. Since the issue is between Iran and Arabs then mentioning Arabs is unavoidable. Iran intervened to be precise in Yemen, UAE, Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Morocco, Bahrain, Algeria, and tried in Jordan.

Oh my dear pal I think you forgot the rest of the arab league, let me help you:
Djibouti, Libya, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Somalia, Sudan, Tunisia. now your list is complete.

What about European union? UN? Mars ...

Recently scientist found a supernova, I think blame lays with Iran , really we have to find out who exploded that star, really the question is who is behind the curtain?

Back
Top Bottom