What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I'll leave your thread boy,np.
But you can dream about `Turkey becomìng your savìor.

You're so over protective it's not even funny, probably were bullied as a kid. :lol:

And your constant refernces to Hamas as if that's supposed to be mena anything, corniest 'jokes' I've seen in my life.

You're an insult to all Turkish people, never said Turkey would be our 'savior' did I smartass. We are more capable of defending ourselves from any assualt.

Now get lost before I actually start spanking you.

I've got your vicious tricks. :azn: (damn translator)

I used to call everybody a son of ... in Arabic when I got pissed. :lol:

Then the mods made sure if I ever type in Arabic again it has to go through moderation. No joke. :lol:

You're so over protective it's not even funny, probably were bullied as a kid. :lol:

And your constant refernces to Hamas as if that's supposed to be mena anything, corniest 'jokes' I've seen in my life.

You're an insult to all Turkish people, never said Turkey would be our 'savior' did I smartass. We are more capable of defending ourselves from any assualt.

Now get lost before I actually start spanking you.
``````:rofl::rofl:``````

Ironically palestine uses the flag of the arab rebellion.
:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

Savas-Tablousu.jpg

I got to hand it to the Arabs. Huzzy and Al-Fartani do know how to push Turkish member's buttons. Turkish members should learn that they don't have to prove themselves all the time.

Arab inferiority complex versus Turkish need to prove themselves. :lol:

I got to hand it to the Arabs. Huzzy and Al-Fartani do know how to push Turkish member's buttons. Turkish members should learn that they don't have to prove themselves all the time.

Arab inferiority complex versus Turkish need to prove themselves. :lol:

I'm too talented. :lol:

[quote"Hazzy997, post: 5742606, member: 145988"]Do you want more spanking habibi? :D

You defintely yield the symptoms of a bullied child or molested one. :rofl::rofl:[/quote]
The arabs will save Palestine huh?

h10E96B64

Adding-Fuel.jpg

PARTY TIME! HA HA HA!

[quote"Hazzy997, post: 5742606, member: 145988"]Do you want more spanking habibi? :D

You defintely yield the symptoms of a bullied child or molested one. :rofl::rofl:
The arabs will save Palestine huh?[/quote]

What brought Palestine up? You're too over-sensitive. I made a comment to chill and you took it like it was some insult. I don't just randomly insult people. Then you went back to your old references to Hamas. Now you're accusing me of wanting Turkish favors. Then when I deny that you ask if Arabs will do so or not. Something's wrong with you.

And to answer your question, yes they will. Only thing holding us back is technology and unity. If we did good in both of those areas and were religious as we were we could conquer the whole world in a few weeks. Nobody has the will to fight like we do and we are the blessed people of Islam. We are not afraid to die like everybody else is, we are not afraid of war. When God orders of us a duty we will fulfill it no questions asked.

I was at a wedding last week. There was a belly dancer. I really got to appreciate belly dancing. She came to our table. I almost couldn't hold myself to stand up and dance with the girl in front of everybody haha.

I was at a wedding last week. There was a belly dancer. I really got to appreciate belly dancing. She came to our table. I almost couldn't hold myself to stand up and dance with the girl in front of everybody haha.

Says the fugly wolf looking man. :D

On the internet he's a ladies man. :lol:

@jandk

Is that you?

You are the chosen ones huh?

Nope. Those are the shoes.

Arabs at their best have no nationilism or tribalistic feelings, which is why we follow Islam and the Shariah and our ancestors were very steadfast.

Back
Top Bottom