What's new

Apology to all Defense Pakistan Members

So you think openly expressing Racism should be allowed on this forum?He was banned because of racist views.

Everyone has a right to think what they want. Why should we have the moral police to guide and penalize us. Mods are starting to give infractions like the nypd give parking tickets. Racism is stupid, but depriving people to write how they feel is even more stupid.

What's the point of posting opinions and viewpoints if being politically correct is a standard on this forum?

Sounds silly and controlling, and definitely cheapens the forum filtering out real people and their views.

There is a fine line where opinions turn offensive..

If you wish to be real.. play the whole Im Punjabi, Sindhi , Pathan and im the only thing that qualifies to be Pakistani .. then there are other forums.. take your venom there.

There is a fine line where opinions turn offensive..

If you wish to be real.. play the whole Im Punjabi, Sindhi , Pathan and im the only thing that qualifies to be Pakistani .. then there are other forums.. take your venom there.

My venom? Are you serious? Somebody is getting drunk on morality and power.

i dont know when our nation can get rid off this punjabi , sindhi , balochi , pathan thing ......... they still did not get it that it will destroy us

The problem is, we don't have the leeway of being racist without getting tainted in pink colour. :(

I liked the racist guy btw, he is the stereotype.

I dont like racist people- and i like omar- he is a hardcore Pakistani- to some he might seem like a racist- but he is honest- and he is often targeted by people who just cant argue with him-

Patriot bhai- i am thinking of apologizing too- but i think i am not mean enough :D- ask any indian :lol:

In society when we don't agree with people's views we can't always BAN them. Wouldn't you agree it's more productive to engage people that are racist in debate and try to show them the error of their ways?

Agreed.. however..
Where that racism tends to create problems.. and where one has the ability to do something about it.. then its best to prevent squabbles then let them be.

I apologize if I came off offensive. Its just racism in all its forms that I find extremely intolerable... as a human being.. and as part of my faith.

Back
Top Bottom