What's new

Apology to all Defense Pakistan Members

Well you haven't changed since 2008, Patriot, Omar1984, Pakistanis Nationalities are really big emotionals here in using many offensive languages. :lol:

A bad examples to the world.
Not sure why you would compare me with Omar1984..That guy was a racist and i am certainly not!Secondly I think the only time i used offensive language against you was in the thread where you abused all Pakistanis because some Pakistani killed his wife in USA and you blamed it all on Pakistanis and i still stand by my statement that it had nothing to do with Pakistan and Mods agreed with me and changed thread title.If you think i am a extremist then just find a single post of mine that might look like it is written by a extremist (You won't be able to find one)I've been mean to Indians but i have never used religious slur or anything like that against Indians.

I just want to apologize to all members because I've been really mean to a lot of members here specially Indians.So if I've been mean to any one of you, please forgive me - It's nothing personal i just loose my temper sometimes but i have learned to control it now.Hence, I now sincerely apologize to you all and beg your forgiveness for anything mean that I may have said or done in the past.
Thanks,
Patriot

Nops, i will never forgive you!!! :D

better late than never

welcome to the world of being a great person

Not sure why you would compare me with Omar1984..That guy was a racist and i am certainly not!Secondly I think the only time i used offensive language against you was in the thread where you abused all Pakistanis because some Pakistani killed his wife in USA and you blamed it all on Pakistanis and i still stand by my statement that it had nothing to do with Pakistan and Mods agreed with me and changed thread title.If you think i am a extremist then just find a single post of mine that might look like it is written by a extremist (You won't be able to find one)I've been mean to Indians but i have never used religious slur or anything like that against Indians.

Ahh good remember. Yes you use unnecessary offensive languages, nobody will listen to the bad words. I do use bad words but I stopped it long ago. Don't forget many Pakistanis terrorists label on the world (NY square bomb examples), I am sick of Pakistanis mindsets who never understand a very big pictures anyway.

I don't think you are extremists but more likely college student. You got many times pink color at the same time with Omar1984, others, I could be wrong in comparion you are right. Sorry, mate!

We have tons of worrisome in Pakistan ourselves to focus importantly, don't waste time arguing every new Indians members, got it?

Bring Omar back. He was funny and his posts were delightful to read. I think mods are ruining the forum by being too uptight. Hope I don't get a ban.

Back
Top Bottom