What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

not really, i just like to watch promos and some good matches, and today's divas are awful, they botch all the time.

Yes, you are right, today's divas are awful Kelly kelly and Eve are beautiful, i love natalya, but they are not wrestlers, the real divas used to be Chyna, Trish and Lita :smokin:

Check out this move, this is actually the one which made me his fan. It's called C4

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelly Kelly FTW!!! :smokin:

shes good looking but no skills.

Lita was hot, too bad she turned into a skank though.

agreed lol, i wont say anything more that that.

Yes, you are right, today's divas are awful Kelly kelly and Eve are beautiful, i love natalya, but they are not wrestlers, the real divas used to be Chyna, Trish and Lita :smokin:

nobody likes to watch divas these days, sure they are good looking but no skills. I agree that lita, chyna, trish were real divas, they had skills.

Check out this move, this is actually the one which made me his fan. It's called C4

its a good move, i think Paul Burchill used to do this move too.

Last edited by a moderator:
the-undertaker-17.jpg

my favorite

Women wrestling is more about acrobatics and acting.

I actually watched wrestling when i was a kid, we got cable sometime around 89' or 90' and i wass like 10 years old! I was hooked. those were the days of Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart etc...

Now that im grown up, i can watch it with a healthy degree of impartiality and what i discovered is that they are actually all pretty accomplished athletes. it does take some skill to perform moves in unison with the other wrestler and it definitely takes some skill to jump off the top rope, do a summersault and land stomach first on the opponent.

Sometimes you can actually see them how they talk to each other about improvising the next move when they are in a clinch...

What i was most amazed though is that every week 2 times they fill up a huge arena....:smokin:
Must be some good money in wrestling....

p.s.: i dont watch regularly now, just once in a while for the lulz

agreed lol, i wont say anything more that that.

nobody likes to watch divas these days, sure they are good looking but no skills. I agree that lita, chyna, trish were real divas, they had skills.

its a good move, i think Paul Burchill used to do this move too.

Yes, it was used by Paul Burchill the pirate something.

Indeed, Divas of today are beautiful but, they got no skills, look at Kelly Kelly, she is beautiful but again her finisher makes me say like WTF?? simply....... I like Beth phoenix finisher Glam Slam, it indeed the best now adays in Divas. Still we need divas like Chyna,Lita,Trish etc.. who were great divas, Chyna was great, she was having guts to fight a male wrestler but, if anybody thinks she was hot, means he really like men because her all body structure was like men. AJ is not so beautiful and looks like a child. Yesterday, my friend was saying ''dude AJ is so 5exy'' and if anybody here thinks same, is indeed a paedophile :D:D

i like sin cara, rey and all other cruiserweights, but this guy beats them all, so much respect for him.

Mascarita Sagrada - YouTube

Nice, Seems like this guy has got cat genes :lol:. Is he from CMLL? a mexican wrestling promotion, i have a mexican friend who studies with me in an institute, he told me that ''if you want to watch wrestling like lucha libre, watch CMLL, there are so many wrestlers like rey mysterio and sincara who wrestles there and performs great moves, in WWE, most of the wrestlers are heavyweights, so it's not easy for these wrestlers to perform their every moves on them''. Being short heighted is a very big advantage for people like sincara,reymysterio and this guy so they can perform their moves very well.

Yes, it was used by Paul Burchill the pirate something.

Indeed, Divas of today are beautiful but, they got no skills, look at Kelly Kelly, she is beautiful but again her finisher makes me say like WTF?? simply....... I like Beth phoenix finisher Glam Slam, it indeed the best now adays in Divas. Still we need divas like Chyna,Lita,Trish etc.. who were great divas, Chyna was great, she was having guts to fight a male wrestler but, if anybody thinks she was hot, means he really like men because her all body structure was like men. AJ is not so beautiful and looks like a child. Yesterday, my friend was saying ''dude AJ is so 5exy'' and if anybody here thinks same, is indeed a paedophile :D:D

lol agreed, chyna was in DX for a reason, she had skills too and she was pretty strong. Honestly i havent watched any match involving divas since last few years.

21b26a01ee9646fd34cfe4c2b0178662b80fe347_r.gif

nunchakku.gif

heeeeyaaahh!

my favorite finisher after tombstone.

Nice, Seems like this guy has got cat genes :lol:. Is he from CMLL? a mexican wrestling promotion, i have a mexican friend who studies with me in an institute, he told me that ''if you want to watch wrestling like lucha libre, watch CMLL, there are so many wrestlers like rey mysterio and sincara who wrestles there and performs great moves, in WWE, most of the wrestlers are heavyweights, so it's not easy for these wrestlers to perform their every moves on them''. Being short heighted is a very big advantage for people like sincara,reymysterio and this guy so they can perform their moves very well.

this guys worked for many promotion, i think he even worked for wwe at one point, but i think he is working for AAA in Mexico but im not sure.

In my opinion his moves are better than sin cara and rey mysterio.

jillian hall was misused by wwe, i think shes still in wwe but not sure.

21b26a01ee9646fd34cfe4c2b0178662b80fe347_r.gif

nunchakku.gif

heeeeyaaahh!

The Referee was like ''Oh fcuk''.

lol agreed, chyna was in DX for a reason, she had skills too and she was pretty strong. Honestly i havent watched any match involving divas since last few years.

this guys worked for many promotion, i think he even worked for wwe at one point, but i think he is working for AAA in Mexico but im not sure.

In my opinion his moves are better than sin cara and rey mysterio.

jillian hall was misused by wwe, i think shes still in wwe but not sure.

His height is very supportive to him, when you see he is rolling on a hand of his opponent, it's not easy to do. Very good. The reason his moves look better is his short height and his opponents are light weight not so heavy.

The Referee was like ''Oh fcuk''.

His height is very supportive to him, when you see he is rolling on a hand of his opponent, it's not easy to do. Very good. The reason his moves look better is his short height and his opponents are light weight not so heavy.

yes, wwe should bring all the old counterweight wrestlers back to Smackdown and move all the heavyweights to RAW, and make Smack-down only for cruiserweights.

This little guy was in WWE around '98, i read on wiki. WWE should bring more wrestlers like him. BTW, WWE tours around Canada aswell, have you ever happened to attend their show?

Back
Top Bottom