What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

good old times, now they make kane like sh!t, hes losing to everyone.

Taking off mask was the wrong decision by Kane, that is the reason that even after getting mask back, he has failed to attract so many fans. First i always thought Kane is Undertaker's real brother, but then realized that it is only oncreen.

Taking off mask was the wrong decision by Kane, that is the reason that even after getting mask back, he has failed to attract so many fans. First i always thought Kane is Undertaker's real brother, but then realized that it is only oncreen.

wwe made too many mistakes, taking kanes mask off was the biggest, new kane doesn't really feel like kane that owned undertaker, and even though he got his mask back now hes not same as before.

wwe made too many mistakes, taking kanes mask off was the biggest, new kane doesn't really feel like kane that owned undertaker, and even though he got his mask back now hes not same as before.

Exactly, I still don't get why they let him to take off, this guy was having a chrisma in that which he has lost now. Now a days if you see the tag team champions, i find nothing interesting in them except Rosa, i think it's time to get new which one you would like to have?

Exactly, I still don't get why they let him to take off, this guy was having a chrisma in that which he has lost now. Now a days if you see the tag team champions, i find nothing interesting in them except Rosa, i think it's time to get new which one you would like to have?

nowdays championships are pretty much useless, remember back in WWF championships meant something, all wrestlers worked hard to get a championship matches. Right now there isnt a single good tag team in wwe.

nowdays championships are pretty much useless, remember back in WWF championships meant something, all wrestlers worked hard to get a championship matches. Right now there isnt a single good tag team in wwe.

Ya right, i was wondering Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara would make a good tag team :P... I think Alex Riley and Mason Ryan(although not his big fan) can make a good tag team. I always liked R-Truth and John Morrison's tag team back in 2010...

Ya right, i was wondering Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara would make a good tag team :P... I think Alex Riley and Mason Ryan(although not his big fan) can make a good tag team. I always liked R-Truth and John Morrison's tag team back in 2010...

i think some how Miz and Morrison should form a team again, i liked their tag team more than others.

i think some how Miz and Morrison should form a team again, i liked their tag team more than others.

But WWE is like crushed MIZ as a heel, and he is kind of a heel of top class and now i don't think they will ever turn him fce again, Morrison is not in WWE, i wished he was, now all option is either Alex Riley and Mason Ryan or R Truth and Kofi.

But WWE is like crushed MIZ as a heel, and he is kind of a heel of top class and now i don't think they will ever turn him fce again, Morrison is not in WWE, i wished he was, now all option is either Alex Riley and Mason Ryan or R Truth and Kofi.

how about BoD returns, undertaker and kane again to dominate. But i dont think that taker will be returning back anytime soon.

how about BoD returns, undertaker and kane again to dominate. But i dont think that taker will be returning back anytime soon.

Undertaker is wrestlemania guy, now WWE will only keep him for wrestlemania, I doubt he will wrestle in any PPV or regular matche. I wish to see Hardy Boys return :). Overall there is no choice to even get some good tag team. This is WWE's situation. :P..

Undertaker is wrestlemania guy, now WWE will only keep him for wrestlemania, I doubt he will wrestle in any PPV or regular matche. I wish to see Hardy Boys return :). Overall there is no choice to even get some good tag team. This is WWE's situation. :P..

the only tag team i really liked was DX, HHH and Shawn were best partners.

^^did you guys watch extreme rules last night?? they made all the good guys win except big show!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom