What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

This little guy was in WWE around '98, i read on wiki. WWE should bring more wrestlers like him. BTW, WWE tours around Canada aswell, have you ever happened to attend their show?

im big fan of wrestling but i havent been to any show yet, my brother goes sometimes but i dont, i just like to watch it on tv, but i should go for once.

cookie_monster_wrestling.jpg

dancing_cookie_monster_smiley.gif

These be the days I remember, and they were the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
These be the days I remember, and they were the best.

Yeah!!! ;).. i remember Stone Cold and Mcmahon rivalry around '98.. that was cool, now they are repeating it again by making it between CM Punk and John Laurinaetus.

It's Jack Swagger :P

could be kurt angle.

Yeah!!! ;).. i remember Stone Cold and Mcmahon rivalry around '98.. that was cool, now they are repeating it again by making it between CM Punk and John Laurinaetus.

you must respect mr macmahon and shane, shane did so many dangerous stunts in WWF even though he did not had to do anything. Same with mr macmahnon he took so much beating and that is why wwf so successful.

could be kurt angle.

you must respect mr macmahon and shane, shane did so many dangerous stunts in WWF even though he did not had to do anything. Same with mr macmahnon he took so much beating and that is why wwf so successful.

Dude everything is scripted and fake in WWE. When did Macmahnon got beating then?

Dude everything is scripted and fake in WWE. When did Macmahnon got beating then?

Enjoy it man ,the whole life is scripted if you have faith in fate. I don't take it seriously either.Cartoons ----wrestling/movies almost are similar means of enjoyment.Don't worry about who's going to do what.Just watch it.

Some times it's enjoyable to deceive your own mind.

I don't even remember the dates and time the show gets on air.But if by chance it appears on some channel.I'll rather enjoy the fun, than a boring & depressive program.

Here's another one.

1239875383_fake_wrestling.gif

:lol:

could be kurt angle.

Agreed, Mcmahon did so much for wrestling, he is the only reason that WWE is so successful, He got beaten by Stone Cold and so many other wrestlers, his daughter also came and even used to get hit, i still remember when she received rock bottom, and Shane was also a good person, i remember when he managed rock and wrestlemania and so on..... This family ha done so much for WWE, it's Vince's father's company i guess or grand father's.

Did you enjoy yesterday's RAW, damn, it was cool, i enjoyed alot, kind of long time since waiting for a good show, hell ya :P

It was good to see Edge back after long time. When Brock returned, he gave F5 to Cena, And now when edge returned, i thought Cena is going to get Spear :P

dude why do we watch movies when they are fake and scripted? for entertainment, and E in WWE stands for entertainment. Mr macmahon worked really hard to build this empire, and if i was the boss i wouldnt even be in any matches taking sh!t from wrestlers, u remember kiss my @ss, even macmahon had to kiss a @ss once, nobody else would ever do that.

And people think that jeff hardy is the greatest high flyer in wwe, sure he is good, but he only took few risks, but if u watched shane back in 2000, u should watch his match against kane, and few others, this guy was a maniac.

Did you enjoy yesterday's RAW, damn, it was cool, i enjoyed alot, kind of long time since waiting for a good show, hell ya :P

It was good to see Edge back after long time. When Brock returned, he gave F5 to Cena, And now when edge returned, i thought Cena is going to get Spear :P

yes it was a good show after long time, and i wanted edge to spear cena but his promo was also very good,

and i really liked the segment between Jericho and CM drunk, especially reciting the alphabet backwards lol.

yes it was a good show after long time, and i wanted edge to spear cena but his promo was also very good,

and i really liked the segment between Jericho and CM drunk, especially reciting the alphabet backwards lol.

Ya, that was funny, what edge said to Cena, was 100% right, i personally feel that Brock has no interest here now, he is just for cash, not with his heart. But still i am not sure Punk was drunk or not although he kind of failed in the tests :P

Ya, that was funny, what edge said to Cena, was 100% right, i personally feel that Brock has no interest here now, he is just for cash, not with his heart. But still i am not sure Punk was drunk or not although he kind of failed in the tests :P

yea most wrestlers r back for cash, wwe pays them alot. All pay per views are just to pay the wrestlers.

my favourite memory of WWF :)

Back
Top Bottom