What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

His theme song also sucks as he do. btw, did you know he got suspended for 60 days.....

yes, thats y i hate these few wrestlers who need drugs. I respect CM Pun k for this, he is straight edge in real life too.

Correct....
But on the flip side, he has earned nearly 8 crores to live his older life with style.
And the green card....

well yes that is right, its all about money and good life lol.

a.aaa.jpg

Wrestling is boring now used to be exciting during the 90s.

Agree, but now i hope and realizing that WWE might be getting its way back. Ryback is a good addition, Brock should return, bring jeff and Matt hardy back :D , and please give main events to some better wrestlers instead of John Cena and make their better story lines not this crappy's. It could improve alot in this way.

Agree, but now i hope and realizing that WWE might be getting its way back. Ryback is a good addition, Brock should return, bring jeff and Matt hardy back :D , and please give main events to some better wrestlers instead of John Cena and make their better story lines not this crappy's. It could improve alot in this way.

that will always be a dream, because i saw a documentary on wwe and they said that they make millions off parents buying their kids crap from wweshop. That never happened in wwf.

Nahh not much but this one is awesome how a Turk taking down a Armenian:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom