What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

waiting for the show.........

OvertheLimit2012.jpg

This.

Plus he's got Vince McMahon's backing, so he's gonna stick around for as a heel for at least a little while longer. People who McMahon likes tend to do well in the WWE. Look at how they've been humiliating J.R. everytime he's on Raw. Its because he isn't the boss' favourite employee.

Anyway. WWE are trying to set up a whole slew of events. They've setup Heyman for a potentially recurring role that could go outside off the Lesner-Triple H rivalry. Then there's that weird, manager fellow. A.W. or whatever: he could end up as a GM on one of the shows. Remember that Teddy Long started off as a talent manager in the storyline, before becoming GM of Smackdown (replacing Heyman, actually).

I wasn't surprised to see Lesner's return after Wrestlemania, TBH. They needed someone to distract the audience from the fact posterboy Rock wasn't gonna be a regular. Also, there was a famous incident where someone's interviewing The Undertaker at a MMA tournament: Lesner walks by after his match, and the Deadman just asks him "D'you wanna do it?"

So potential drama between Lesner and Undertaker could take place.

yes lesnar will return because he cant fight in UFC anymore, he was injured badly and that could kill him or put him on wheelchair forever if he receives a hard blow in the stomach.

yes lesnar will return because he cant fight in UFC anymore, he was injured badly and that could kill him or put him on wheelchair forever if he receives a hard blow in the stomach.

I bet we are going to see HHH vs Lesnar, either upcoming PPV or next. Although it's quite obvious.

Brett Hart fan :toast_sign:
You mean, the bestr is, bestr was n the best ever will be! Right! Great guy tactical wrestling great!, brat the hit man hart!

I bet we are going to see HHH vs Lesnar, either upcoming PPV or next. Although it's quite obvious.
Come on no, one can fight him, ufc fighting machine, execpt bill golberg, reAlly wana see, them head to heAd, I can bet, lensnor can't get away, from biLl goldberg, what you say , guys

Any one ever seen real bloody, thai kick b0xing!
I trained myself, 3 dam years, & have seen, real bloody fights for money, underground, cameras nt allowed in any forms, there I met , hollywood big ShotS, sly, bruce wills, jean -van-dam, many, can't remember All of them!

Come on no, one can fight him, ufc fighting machine, execpt bill golberg, reAlly wana see, them head to heAd, I can bet, lensnor can't get away, from biLl goldberg, what you say , guys

Goldberg retired long ago. Now he owns a gym and guest starts on shows on the Discovery channel.

And Lesnar would find it safer to compete in scripted fights that avoids too much strain on his abdomen in general. But since its scripted, basically anyone in the WWE is a potential opponent to him.

Except for Yoshi Tatsu. I swear that guy's been brought in to be a punching bag, not to actually wrestle.

Yoshi tatsu? nope, i don't like Yushi. The size doesn't matter but skills, a skillful wrestler can beat Brock anytime. I want to see The Rock vs Brock Lesnar.

i would like to see hhh vs lesnar, i think it will be a good match, but i think hhh is gonna win like always.

Yoshi tatsu? nope, i don't like Yushi. The size doesn't matter but skills, a skillful wrestler can beat Brock anytime. I want to see The Rock vs Brock Lesnar.

well that match is very predictable, rock would win, i wish wwe was more unpredictable.

You mean, the bestr is, bestr was n the best ever will be! Right! Great guy tactical wrestling great!, brat the hit man hart!

Any one ever seen real bloody, thai kick b0xing!
I trained myself, 3 dam years, & have seen, real bloody fights for money, underground, cameras nt allowed in any forms, there I met , hollywood big ShotS, sly, bruce wills, jean -van-dam, many, can't remember All of them!

ok bro no offense to you but i think Goldberg was crap, idk why some people like him.

i would like to see hhh vs lesnar, i think it will be a good match, but i think hhh is gonna win like always.

well that match is very predictable, rock would win, i wish wwe was more unpredictable.

ok bro no offense to you but i think Goldberg was crap, idk why some people like him.

Agreed, Goldberg was a crap.....

Btw, I am a fan of Mark Henry, you or anybody else aswell?

You guys know wrestling is fake right lol. Alot of things is booked months in advance and you could look it up if you just care to look.

Yes Lesner vs Triple H will take place sometime in the next few ppvs.
Lesner vs Rock will probaly main event Wrestlemania unless plans are changed in the future.

Mark Henry is a good wrestler but, his physical fitness does not support him, The way he wrestles, i bet if any high flying talented wrestler like Rey Mysterio fight's him, rey, who is a fast wrestler, you could see henry will be exposed.

You guys know wrestling is fake right lol. Alot of things is booked months in advance and you could look it up if you just care to look.

Yes Lesner vs Triple H will take place sometime in the next few ppvs.
Lesner vs Rock will probaly main event Wrestlemania unless plans are changed in the future.

i am not sure if they will face each other, but they both will be there in Wrestlemania, that's for sure......

Bro don't you think Henrys build is just abnormal> I think the steroids are taking over - his muscle bulge simply everywhere. He is a
mean looking machine!

yea pretty weird, n pretty short lol.

Mark Henry is a good wrestler but, his physical fitness does not support him, The way he wrestles, i bet if any high flying talented wrestler like Rey Mysterio fight's him, rey, who is a fast wrestler, you could see henry will be exposed.'
'

i am not sure if they will face each other, but they both will be there in Wrestlemania, that's for sure......

rock n lesnar best match

Anybody noticed Danaiel brians's popularity among audience. People always shouting Yes. Yes, Yes to support him. it seems he is going to play bigger role in future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom