What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

Big Show, you are a giant a$$ hole.............we had a good chance of getting rid of Laurinaitus, but yu screwed it.. boooo you, you big fat hen :angry: :angry:

yea bud hes a really good heel, and actually i laugh hard when he delivers his promo.

I liked the way he smiled last week and said ''Big Show, you're fired'' :P .. or else i don't like him, i don't even like Teddy, they should bring new GM.

wwe is fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

^^^Thank you, Captain Obvious. Reckon you have enough Es in there?

Yeah... man, this guy has a great personality, btw.. i think we are going to see HHH vs Lesnar at No Way Out. what say..

Don't see it happening, after WWE's version of ECW shut down, Heyman rose up in the corporate ranks. Like Laurinaitis, he's only back on a temporary basis. He'll get written out of the Raw sphere soon enough.

^^^Thank you, Captain Obvious. Reckon you have enough Es in there?

Don't see it happening, after WWE's version of ECW shut down, Heyman rose up in the corporate ranks. Like Laurinaitis, he's only back on a temporary basis. He'll get written out of the Raw sphere soon enough.

Agree, he is only for short time, How if Eve becomes :P .....lol, WWE knows that people really hate Laurinaitus, yet, they have kept him, i thought match with Cena was the nly reason so Cena will beat him and we will get rid of him, but, Cena also lost, so now what's next......

Agree, he is only for short time, How if Eve becomes :P .....lol, WWE knows that people really hate Laurinaitus, yet, they have kept him, i thought match with Cena was the nly reason so Cena will beat him and we will get rid of him, but, Cena also lost, so now what's next......

not everybody hates Mr laurenitis lol, remember i told u that hes a good heel.

not everybody hates Mr laurenitis lol, remember i told u that hes a good heel.

This.

Plus he's got Vince McMahon's backing, so he's gonna stick around for as a heel for at least a little while longer. People who McMahon likes tend to do well in the WWE. Look at how they've been humiliating J.R. everytime he's on Raw. Its because he isn't the boss' favourite employee.

Anyway. WWE are trying to set up a whole slew of events. They've setup Heyman for a potentially recurring role that could go outside off the Lesner-Triple H rivalry. Then there's that weird, manager fellow. A.W. or whatever: he could end up as a GM on one of the shows. Remember that Teddy Long started off as a talent manager in the storyline, before becoming GM of Smackdown (replacing Heyman, actually).

I wasn't surprised to see Lesner's return after Wrestlemania, TBH. They needed someone to distract the audience from the fact posterboy Rock wasn't gonna be a regular. Also, there was a famous incident where someone's interviewing The Undertaker at a MMA tournament: Lesner walks by after his match, and the Deadman just asks him "D'you wanna do it?"

So potential drama between Lesner and Undertaker could take place.

Back
Top Bottom