What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

don't think so...but difinatly cena is overrated..i really hate him. the thing that i like bout orton..is that he doesn't overreact..the way cena or hhh does.

His RKO is overrated, there are far better finishers than him, Jeff hardy's twist of hate is similar but much better. Cena i overrated because he is a lead actor in WWE, so you have to bear it. I personally don't hate Cena, he is OK.....

Randy Orton is overrated as cena, especially his RKO.

Yeah, i saw that. it's great... WWE is getting better.

i was never expecting Paul heyman to return like that, but i wish he signs a contract with wwe, then it will be pretty cool, like back in wwf.

we all have different opinions my friend, you think randy's rko is overrated, but i think rko is alot better then attitude adjustment because opponent falls on his face when receiving rko. Suppersuplex from the top rope hurts more than attitude adjustment lol. But i do agree with you, some wrestlers are too overrated, they dont deserve that.

i was never expecting Paul heyman to return like that, but i wish he signs a contract with wwe, then it will be pretty cool, like back in wwf.

we all have different opinions my friend, you think randy's rko is overrated, but i think rko is alot better then attitude adjustment because opponent falls on his face when receiving rko. Suppersuplex from the top rope hurts more than attitude adjustment lol. But i do agree with you, some wrestlers are too overrated, they dont deserve that.

hello... i didn't say AA is better than RKO, RKO is good finisher, i never said it sucks, all i said that it's overrated. But when it comes to Twist of fate vs RKO,Jeff hardy'z Twist of fate is better:P..I like Twist of fate it looked better. Rko is just jumping cutter. In my opinion, both are actually similar, but in TOF, the opponents get a kick in stomach which is a bonus and it is done so fast that the opponent can't block, whereas, opponents do block RKO.

hello... i didn't say AA is better than RKO, RKO is good finisher, i never said it sucks, all i said that it's overrated. But when it comes to Twist of fate vs RKO,Jeff hardy'z Twist of fate is better:P..I like Twist of fate it looked better. Rko is just jumping cutter. In my opinion, both are actually similar, but in TOF, the opponents get a kick in stomach which is a bonus and it is done so fast that the opponent can't block, whereas, opponents do block RKO.

well many finshers are overrated, i always thought that rey mysterios 619 is overly overrated.

well many finshers are overrated, i always thought that rey mysterios 619 is overly overrated.

It is overrated but it's also unique, although that stuff doesn't hurt much but he runs through the whole ring from one end to the other to do that move, so it make's it one of a kind, being overrated is a fact. Ted dibiase's finisher is very good, but always neglected.

P.S : Zack Ryder sucks :sick:

It is overrated but it's also unique, although that stuff doesn't hurt much but he runs through the whole ring from one end to the other to do that move, so it make's it one of a kind, being overrated is a fact. Ted dibiase's finisher is very good, but always neglected.

P.S : Zack Ryder sucks :sick:

seriously, that zack attack? u call that a finisher? it just something like running leg bulldog.

seriously, that zack attack? u call that a finisher? it just something like running leg bulldog.

Yeah, he doesn't do it anymore, Rough ryder is like C grade just just ok, it's as same as drop kick, so it would better if he would have used it as his regular move only... btw, got any fav submission moves??

Yeah, he doesn't do it anymore, Rough ryder is like C grade just just ok, it's as same as drop kick, so it would better if he would have used it as his regular move only... btw, got any fav submission moves??

theres only one good submission move in wwe, and that is hells gate aka gogoplata, undertaker has the best submission move.

theres only one good submission move in wwe, and that is hells gate aka gogoplata, undertaker has the best submission move.

Hmm.... but man STF, is cool , i thought it's useless but once i applied on my class mate and he was crying like a hell. That makes me believe it's not useless. Sharpshooter by Bret hart is also one of the best.

Hmm.... but man STF, is cool , i thought it's useless but once i applied on my class mate and he was crying like a hell. That makes me believe it's not useless. Sharpshooter by Bret hart is also one of the best.

STF is no that great in my opinion, but gogoplata makes you bleed man.

seriously man, STF is a good, not the headlock, but the kneelock. You put your leg between and lock his knee and put your whole weight on it... it will pain like hell.

seriously man, STF is a good, not the headlock, but the kneelock. You put your leg between and lock his knee and put your whole weight on it... it will pain like hell.

i always thought that headlock is more painful because cena is pulling his neck back.

i always thought that headlock is more painful because cena is pulling his neck back.

Nope knee lock causes more pain.. anyways.. can't wait to see Laurinaitus getting blows. But i wonder what if Big Show interfares and makes him win :/... then i will start booing him....

Nope knee lock causes more pain.. anyways.. can't wait to see Laurinaitus getting blows. But i wonder what if Big Show interfares and makes him win :/... then i will start booing him....

it already decided by the board of directors, any wrestler who interferes will have his employment terminated..... the only way to win is by pinfall or submission.... but.. i have a theory, that a certain someone will interfere as he is not employed anymore :D:D lol

and to those talking bout the submission moves they put each other in... i say the boston crab is probably one of the most painful!!!.... but when the wrestlers do it, none of it hurts them at all, as they are not really putting any pressure on, and even headlocks are loose

Back
Top Bottom