What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

yea lol where cena owned both punk and wade, that was cool match. But cena current character is awful, they need to bring back heel cena, and talking about heels, i think Edge was the best heel in wwe.

Ya, he is. His 5hitty themse song also make him even worse, his 'word life' was cool. I personally think now a days Chris jericho is the best heel. And recently when Mark Henry becam WHC, he was also such a dangerous heel with his 'Hall of pain'. 'Awesometruth'(miz and R-truth) were also good heels. Btw, which finishing moves do you like??

Ya, he is. His 5hitty themse song also make him even worse, his 'word life' was cool. I personally think now a days Chris jericho is the best heel. And recently when Mark Henry becam WHC, he was also such a dangerous heel with his 'Hall of pain'. 'Awesometruth'(miz and R-truth) were also good heels. Btw, which finishing moves do you like??

my all time favorite finisher is tombstone, but i really like shawns sweet chin music, its really good finisher in my opinion. How about you, what finisher you like?

Miz 's talent was really wasted by WWE

honestly bro, not only miz but wwe wasted many many talented wrestlers.

Actually, I don't, but my little brother do watch those wrestling matches every Thursday, he gets very offensive just after every match. Every time I boss him around He even threatens me with Thursday match time (when he becomes drunk with power and energy). :lol:

my all time favorite finisher is tombstone, but i really like shawns sweet chin music, its really good finisher in my opinion. How about you, what finisher you like?

Edge's finisher is good one too.

Other in the cue are Brock lesner, Kane and Owen hart.

Edge's finisher is good one too.

yes i like edges spear too, its a good finisher if executed properly.

Other in the cue are Brock lesner, Kane and Owen hart.

WWE gave everything to brock lesnar but he left it for UFC (i wouldnt do that if i was him). Kane used to be good and now hes sh!tty, and Own was a good wrestler but unfortunately he passed away.

If you talk about most damage, then yeah, you got me on your side, Tomb Stone Pile driver is my favourite aswell, Sweet Chin get's second. But if you look athletic wise, then starship pain is really awesome, doesn't hurt much but a very good athleticism show. Randy Orton's RKO is over rated, no use really, People shout ''RKO RKO'' like it's an atomic bomb and will devastate everything.

:smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you talk about most damage, then yeah, you got me on your side, Tomb Stone Pile driver is my favourite aswell, Sweet Chin get's second. But if you look athletic wise, then starship pain is really awesome, doesn't hurt much but a very good athleticism show. Randy Orton's RKO is over rated, no use really, People shout ''RKO RKO'' like it's an atomic bomb and will devastate everything.

:smokin:

agreed, but RKO is better then attitude adjustment in my opinion. Star-ship pain can really hurt if its botched, if you watch that video carefully, John Morrisons knees landed near Jerichos chest area, that can really hurt if you dont put your arms up.

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed, but RKO is better then attitude adjustment in my opinion. Star-ship pain can really hurt if its botched, if you watch that video carefully, John Morrisons knees landed near Jerichos chest area, that can really hurt if you dont put your arms up.

I didn't say RKO is bad, it's just ok, but overrated. If you see it's similar to Stone cold stunner and Jeff hardy's 'twist of fate'.

Monday night raw tonight, let's see what happens. BTW, i am sure you'll agree with me, watching high flyer wrestlers like John Morrison,Kofi Kingston,Sin cara,Rey mysterio and Hunico is much more fun than watching typical wrestlers like CM Punk,John Cena,Big Show etc.... WWE now a days hardly have two high flyers like mysterio and sincara,but both are injured WTF....

I didn't say RKO is bad, it's just ok, but overrated. If you see it's similar to Stone cold stunner and Jeff hardy's 'twist of fate'.

Monday night raw tonight, let's see what happens. BTW, i am sure you'll agree with me, watching high flyer wrestlers like John Morrison,Kofi Kingston,Sin cara,Rey mysterio and Hunico is much more fun than watching typical wrestlers like CM Punk,John Cena,Big Show etc.... WWE now a days hardly have two high flyers like mysterio and sincara,but both are injured WTF....

High flyers get injured easily compared to heawyweights, and yes i agree i only like to watch high flyers, and my favourite match is money in the bank which is playground of high flyers.

High flyers get injured easily compared to heawyweights, and yes i agree i only like to watch high flyers, and my favourite match is money in the bank which is playground of high flyers.

Ya, i remember that match, but it was won by Alberto del rio. Money in he bank and royal rumble matches are always fun to watch as you can see almost every wrestler.

Did you check yesterday night RAW, lol!! now i feel pity for John Cena :/.

Ya, i remember that match, but it was won by Alberto del rio. Money in he bank and royal rumble matches are always fun to watch as you can see almost every wrestler.

Did you check yesterday night RAW, lol!! now i feel pity for John Cena :/.

i did watch RAW yestersay but they made lord tensai weak in front of cena, he needed help from david outanga and green mist to beat cena, cena is just overrated man.

Back
Top Bottom