What's new

Anyone using jio 4g ??

Get around 2-10Mbps at different places in NCR (ocasionally it goes down to 512Kbps but very very few times).

All you need is a 4g phone and adhar card.
Go to nearest reliance digital express store.
they will verify your adhar number and your fingerprint and your sim will be activated within 1 hour.

I don't have Aadhaar card. The lines are too damn snaky.

aby bhai main ne apni net speed batai jio ya maro net chalna chayee bus :partay:
ha ha:lol::lol:

What Reliance is looking forward is 4G Volte become de facto standard for both voice and data?

Yes. The speeds are low 2-8mbps nothing more - for a 4G data connection.

An Indian mobile network service spread across 800-1800-2300 mhz with services only in 4G with VOLTE and as a roll back on VOIP "Using Application based software". It has no 2G or 3G component which has resulted in a purely digital service and along with it cheaper connectivity for the operator and the individual. In fact it is suppose to be the cheapest in the world idk about that though.

Should check out www.jio.com for more info
There have been some years since the popularity of 4G in China.
However,it costs a lot. :(
The common monthly payment for students in university(2G data flow in the daytime + 4G only available at night) is 38 yuan(about 380 rupee).
Fortunately,Computer Science students have access to broadband network at the soonest,or I will have spent a fortune for excessive data flow.

Calling anyone is a chor and also net speeds are not that great in the morning but good in the nights. Was advised to use JoinJio for the call issue but the app drained the S7 dry in a day not to mention you cant you 3rd party wifi while JionJio is active.

I also experience similar issues, only lyf sets are compatible with jio, as they are true 4g. Else others brands 4g sets are not true 4g.
All issues automatically solved when I used IYF SET

I also experience similar issues, only lyf sets are compatible with jio, as they are true 4g. Else others brands 4g sets are not true 4g.
All issues automatically solved when I used IYF SET
True. For high speed phone must have band 40.

Not using Jio atm.. thinking of getting one.. but i fear quality of reliance always drops after few weeks..

Going by the list of members you have tagged are you sure Jio is available in Britain, Canada, Australia and Pakistan??:D

Its because of people like you they have capped the daily usage of 4g network to 4GB per person.:angry:

Nah re, they would have capped it anyway when they reach the critical subscriber numbers in an area. My friend is still using unlimited in tinsukia-doomdooma circle in assam because there are not enough people using it.

Not using Jio atm.. thinking of getting one.. but i fear quality of reliance always drops after few weeks..

I use it for data only, calls have issues due to interconnection with rivals (an illegal anti competition move by the cartel of incumbents going unpunished), stop using it if the quality goes down, which I doubt....they have invested heavily in this to let it fail. The old Reliance Telecom did very well under Mukesh before it went in the hands of Anil. In a couple of years Jio will become the biggest and most advanced service provider with a complete package of cloud based entertainment and IPTV, networked home and car security, etc.

This is what speed I get at the base and goes down to 6-7Mbps in the morning when people are active

Well, I am also using Jio Now since February 2015. you need a 4G + VOLTE handset to use the complete features.

There are issues with speed in last few days in Delhi but that will get sorted once its officially launched in Jan 2017.

If anyone facing problem with the speed then dial *#*#4636#*#* now go to Phone information and Change the "Set preferred network type" to LTE only.

Hope this will help

Back
Top Bottom