What's new

Any source of chilled beer in lahore ? Please share !

I hope you burn in hell for such sinful thoughts. Banning cigarettes indeed, next you'll ban all teens from getting their nasty on!:pissed: Mullah Omar's protege.

maybe you should stay out of this thread, this stuff is only for disciplined people like pakistanis.

Hmm.. Then just roll out a joint. Not saying that its allowed in Islam, but its atleast better than alcohol...

Just to say it, I dont judge anyone. Dont wanna be seen as a hypocrite if I myself do or have done it once.

Yeah. you can roll out a joint, or even try "Bhang Papar" or "Bhang Papad" (dry corn tortilla with bhang leaves in it).

Not that I have tried :)

Pakistan is truly a free country. Go to northern areas and starting from Islu, bhang grows on the road side.

and Please do not make it a religious issue.

peace

Yes!

Let's all drink beers and smoke charas while our country is going into the gutter.

Retards.

Let's all drink beers and smoke charas while our country is going into the gutter.

Why turn this into a serious discussion thread in the first place if I may ask ?

The country is not going to gutters because some people asked for places to buy beer or other drugs on a forum and used it but because others became intolerant and started to stop people from practicing what they thought was wrong . Is that so hard to understand ?

and Please do not make it a religious issue.

Ever ready to adapt the " religious than thou " attitude , sir ! :D

Why turn this into a serious discussion thread in the first place if I may ask ?

The country is not going to gutters because some people asked for places to buy beer or other drugs on a forum and used it but because others became intolerant and started to stop people from practicing what they thought was wrong . Is that so hard to understand ?

Ever ready to adapt the " religious than thou " attitude , sir ! :D

People need to be productive.

Food prices are raised.

Electricity is foreign to the average Pakistani.

Health care..:rofl:..what health care?

Instead of focusing what the people should be focusing on, we are encouraging people for temporary relief by using drugs and alcohol.

It is wrong.

People need to be productive.

Food prices are raised.

Electricity is foreign to the average Pakistani.

Health care..:rofl:..what health care?

Instead of focusing what the people should be focusing on, we are encouraging people for temporary relief by using drugs and alcohol.

It is wrong.
molvi tu phir shru ho gia bss kr btw @Imran Khan bhai islamabad mai ho na mujhey 4 payti chahiaay kon sa brand hai?

Last edited by a moderator:
molvi tu phir shru ho gia bss kr btw @Imran Khan bhai islamabad mai ho na mujhey 4 payti chahiaay kon sa brand hai?

Tu aja na zara khusbo laga kar.

Khila ta hun tumay burger meri jaan.

maybe you should stay out of this thread, this stuff is only for disciplined people like pakistanis.

Maybe you should stop to ponder upon the fact that I am jesting with my friend @Armstrong. Mullah ji samjhao ise. Btw you still planning to have me stoned for adultery? :angel:

Maybe you should stop to ponder upon the fact that I am jesting with my friend @Armstrong. Mullah ji samjhao ise. Btw you still planning to have me stoned for adultery? :angel:

The Koran only talks about lashes, no stoning ! :)

A hadith does that but I'm not big on hadith ! :undecided:

Which means you'd be alright, babes ! :kiss3:

Ask ISI or Army people, they get plenty :P

(Just kidding and pun intended) :P :P :P

My cousin is here from US and wants some beer and I am not a drinker so don't know anybody..It would be highly appreciated if you can give me some contact no with name here or even pm me..

@ OP After 13 pages of trolling did you find the beer you looking for?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom