What's new

Any source of chilled beer in lahore ? Please share !

Firstly its PIC not PICK. Secondly donot know why you are feeling so offended by these pics....they are meant to be funny and lastly post whatever you like but dont make stupid statements because you are too drunk to think straight.

It's "do not" not "donot", don't know why you are offended, it was meant to be funny....but if you are too fundie to think straight....

And if I show a pick of a guy with a suicide belt making love to a donkey it means you all do?

juice he said Dedicated to all the DRUNKS

thier is social drinking and then their is Getting sh!t faced like the ones you see in pics

It's "do not" not "donot", don't know why you are offended, it was meant to be funny....but if you are too fundie to think straight....

I am not offended thats why I asked you to post the pics of you and your donkey :omghaha:.....but dont aim your tirade at us, by puking such nonsense.

And if I show a pick of a guy with a suicide belt making love to a donkey it means you all do?

This cousin must be a simpleton to the core.

Beer can be had in Karachi or Lahore with just teeny bit of effort.

And who knows he probably is already enjoying a cold one, while people post childishly on PDF.

peace

same for you @jbond197 read this

I am not the one complaining.. You take the whole culture to the other countries and then come to interwebz complaining the American culture of a guy visiting Pakistan, that too for just asking a f..king Beer!! What is seriously wrong with you people?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not the one complaining.. You take the whole culture to the other countries and then come to interwebz complaining the American culture of a guy visiting Pakistan, that too for just asking a f..king Beer!! What is seriously wrong with you people?

C'mon my dear poster.

Have a cold one :lol:

The only disturbing thing is that people don't respect the culture of a country they enter if iam to go visit Saudi Arabia and i don't agree with the fact that women can't drive there i should rather stay where i am istead of dictating my will on whats freedom and whats not. Not that i personally don't support women driving but freedom holds a different meaning for different people across the world according to the distinct cultural pattern they follow so we are nobody to issue judgements on why something is a taboo in a society or not because we all have our own share of cultural and religious taboos.

I am not the one complaining..

Neither am I nor ANYONE AROUND ME....
Something is wrong with you....encouraging liver damage over anything I EVER COMMENTED...sounds logical to NOBODY!

Read what you wrote: it is a CRY:

Do you guys leave your Pakistaniness in Pakistan when you step out of your country heading for other shores? Why do you bring your spoilt habits to other countries. if you can't live without them then don't leave Pakistan. How does it sound now?

Why is Beer banned BTW? People should be freely allowed to chose if they want to do Haram or not..

You take the whole culture to the other countries and then come to interwebz complaining the American culture of a guy visiting Pakistan, that too for just asking a f..king Beer!! What is seriously wrong with you people?

The only disturbing thing is that people don't respect the culture of a country they enter if iam to go visit Saudi Arabia and i don't agree with the fact that women can't drive there i should rather stay where i am istead of dictating my will on whats freedom and whats not. Not that i personally don't support women driving but freedom holds a different meaning for different people across the world according to the distinct cultural pattern they follow so we are nobody to issue judgements on why something is a taboo in a society or not because we all have our own share of cultural and religious taboos.

You can enjoy cold beer in Saudi Arabia if you want to.

the only thing is the absence of serving beer in restaurants etc

Let's not make it a matter of life and death.

It is just damned beer.

peace

Neither am I nor ANYONE AROUND ME....
Something is wrong with you....encouraging liver damage over anything I EVER COMMENTED...sounds logical to NOBODY!

Jbhond is doing bhoondi bhoondi.

Forgive him.

p.s.
Not that I'm supporting, but medical research shows a bear a day keeps doctor away. And with no damage to the liver. :)

the only thing is the absence of serving beer in restaurants etc

Let's not make it a matter of life and death.

It is just damned beer.

peace

I was referring to respecting the culture of a country you enter doesn't matter if its beer or driving or anything else for that matter lol

Jbhond is doing bhoondi bhoondi.

Forgive him.

p.s.
Not that I'm supporting, but medical research shows a bear a day keeps doctor away. And with no damage to the liver. :)
lolz...produce the medical findings because I would like to see BEER on a prescription :rofl:

lolz...produce the medical findings because I would like to see BEER on a prescription :rofl:

No , friend , there are medical benefits .

However they are severely outweighed by the harm it causes to the human body , add the potential of abuse , the risks involved , the resultant abusive behavior and you have a recipe for disaster !

Use it " moderately " and " responsibly " and you wont have no problem . Plus its the beer with very low alc content .

Ah ! People need to be told about the infamous King Fahd Causeway too !

@mafiya :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom