What's new

Any source of chilled beer in lahore ? Please share !

@Juice :rofl: pepper is not the ONLY spice on the planet! All am saying is their food tastes no different from plain water with a pinch of whatever they threw in! :rolleyes:

Always lived in Germany....good food all around (spicy from the Balkans if you wanted it, lots of Italian style food too....lived in the south-west mainly). You must be in England....boiled is big there. (and curry is worse than peppers for masking the taste of food)

I can see why, Raz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we NY we get LAZIZa its Iranian beer and have different flavours it tastes normal very different from SODA or Juice but you wont get drunk off it as it has NO Alcohol as in 0.0% i like the apple one

laziza.jpg

This is much better... no alcohol... but tastes like beer:

p687t.jpg

Always lived in Germany....good food all around (spicy from the Balkans if you wanted it, lots of Italian style food too....lived in the south-west mainly). You must be in England....boiled is big there.

I can see why, Raz.

I was in Tuxpan mexico years ago ,and tasted mexican food...as spicy as our part of the world...(add the curvy latina to the mix,and i never wanted to leave,but had to)

yeah probably the same i didnot know pakistan also produced Non alcoholic fruit flavoured beer

I REALLY LIKE PAKOLA the pakistani icecream soda we get those here IN NY alot

they taste better then the AW ice cream soda, Only thing is that we only get cans and not 2 litre bottles
Yeah Pakola was okay......These days im trying to cutt on my fizzy drinks intake.....havnt had coke for weeks now( I used to drink atlrast 3 glasses a day). But 'sharbuts' are on full swing...every day I drink atleast 4 different kinds of flavours. Mango Tang is my favorite these days.
Iranian Almond juice drink is good too

Always lived in Germany....good food all around (spicy from the Balkans if you wanted it, lots of Italian style food too....lived in the south-west mainly). You must be in England....boiled is big there. (and curry is worse than peppers for masking the taste of food)

I can see why, Raz.
@Juice curry :rofl: typical very typical My British supervisor was showing off how much he knew about Asian food and went curry this and that...I was like you mean Qurma or salan as in gravy he was like thats what I said...I was like curry is
punjabi-kadhi.jpg

while this is gravy

Kadai+Chicken+gravy.jpg

man dont know what they eat but anything coming out vegetarian looks boiled and served :blink:

Even my colleagues are like you ok? It tastes like plastic to you right? :rofl: and I am like yea just need to fill my tummy and get back to the lab....soo no i dont complain or cry or beg for my own food..I cook it when I go home...

I was in Tuxpan mexico years ago ,and tasted mexican food...as spicy as our part of the world...(add the curvy latina to the mix,and i never wanted to leave,but had to)

Do love Mexican girls! The spicy is Tex-Mex (actually many of these food styles are from Texas.....southern Mexico is a little different....impossible to get good taco-al-carbon down there)

@Talon

Non-Muslim foreigners can technically drink legally in Pakistan.

That's why you see so many US diplomats running over poor people at night. :rofl:

Do love Mexican girls! The spicy is Tex-Mex (actually many of these food styles are from Texas.....southern Mexico is a little different....impossible to get good taco-al-carbon down there)

Houston has pretty good food, after NYC of course.

But I know damn well you Texans can't make pizza if your life depended on it.

@Juice curry :rofl: typical very typical My British supervisor was showing off how much he knew about Asian food and went curry this and that...I was like you mean Qurma or salan as in gravy he was like thats what I said...I was like curry is
punjabi-kadhi.jpg

while this is gravy

Kadai+Chicken+gravy.jpg

man dont know what they eat but anything coming out vegetarian looks boiled and served :blink:

Even my colleagues are like you ok? It tastes like plastic to you right? :rofl: and I am like yea just need to fill my tummy and get back to the lab....soo no i dont complain or cry or beg for my own food..I cook it when I go home...
Vegetarian? yuck! Beef and pork sweety. Where did you get the idea Europe was vegetarian? Projecting your feelings for India onto Europe?

@Talon

That's why you see so many US diplomats running over poor people at night. :rofl:

From page 2 of this thread:

After its independence in 1947, Pakistani law was fairly liberal regarding liquor laws. Major cities had a culture of drinking, and alcohol was readily available until the mid-1970s when the Bhutto government introduced prohibition for Muslim citizens. Since then, Pakistan’s majority Muslim population has been unable to legally buy alcohol, and advertising for alcoholic beverages has been outlawed.

Muslims make up roughly 97% of Pakistan’s population, so it’s only the 3% minority (mostly made up of Christians) who are eligible to buy alcohol with a permit. A Pakistani alcohol permit limits the buyer to 100 bottles of beer or 5 bottles of liquor per month, although these limits are not strictly enforced. Non-Muslim foreigners are allowed to order alcohol in restaurants and hotels that have liquor licenses, and foreigners can also apply for alcohol permits

Read more at Guide to drinking and buying alcohol in Pakistan | Matador Network

@Talon

Lol, when I lived in SoCal, we had a super from New York.....he claimed you couldn't find a decent pie in the whole city. (We were in Huntington Beach, but he meant the whole LA area) And even I will say Texas has mediocre pizza at best.

Vegetarian? yuck! Beef and pork sweety. Where did you get the idea Europe was vegetarian? Projecting your feelings for India onto Europe?
@Juice I am not Indian wouldnt know what goes on there...Plus Yes Europeans do serve vegetarian...and yes I have to go that way coz they don't cater Halal meat at my canteen...

Well, their products have that "v" esp products I found in UK so it was easy to buy stuff there than here...Here people try to be healthy and equate it to vegetarian...but veges are expensive here except the local ones...

But outside the canteen at home I get halal meat and cook with spices soo am not deprived I adjust to lunch in canteen as a vegetarian while am full carnivore at home :angel:

I was joking ! :blink:

I support the ban & wholeheartedly call for prosecution against those who transgress this whether Politicians or Generals ! :)

Along with that I also support a complete ban on cigarettes ! And a partial ban on naswar, pan & other tobacco products that are detrimental to one's health !
Janab thora hath hola rakho, Bty Quaid-e-Azam looks very graceful in your avatar
picture. ;)

@Juice I am not Indian wouldnt know what goes on there...Plus Yes Europeans do serve vegetarian...and yes I have to go that way coz they don't cater Halal meat at my canteen...

Well, their products have that "v" esp products I found in UK so it was easy to buy stuff there than here...Here people try to be healthy and equate it to vegetarian...but veges are expensive here except the local ones...

But outside the canteen at home I get halal meat and cook with spices soo am not deprived I adjust to lunch in canteen as a vegetarian while am full carnivore at home :angel:
Like I said, lived in Germany. Of course you can get veggie food.....but it's a modern thing for PETA lovers etc. Traditional food is not "vegetarian"....tho you always have side dishes etc.

Like I said, lived in Germany. Of course you can get veggie food.....but it's a modern thing for PETA lovers etc. Traditional food is not "vegetarian"....tho you always have side dishes etc.

True. Europeans love dat sausage. No homo.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom