What's new

Any source of chilled beer in lahore ? Please share !

After 9/11 all americans are obseesed with Islam and muslims...so yes i beleive you ;)
I knew some from before....but yes, since 9/11 I have learned more. (more people putting out the info....and increase of the internet and its use)

Listen, the spice is necessary.
Just ribbing her...as I live on the Mexican border I get my spice on! (I live in El Paso....not talking Taco Bell)

I'm an expert on Islam! I seen people do it. Ask me anything.
@Juice really? Just coz I have seen Hindus drinking cow urine on tv, does it mean it is their specialty?

So is this European:

Children 'sacrificed' to Mexico's cult of Saint Death - Telegraph

Should tolerance in S.America be judged based on this:

Baby burned to death on bonfire in Chile after cult leader decided she was the antichrist | Mail Online

Any of these a representative of their faith:

Human sacrifice today - Who is really doing it? (Fringe adherents of some genuinely old religions, mostly)

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew some from before....but yes, since 9/11 I have learned more. (more people putting out the info....and increase of the internet and its use)

Just ribbing her...as I live on the Mexican border I get my spice on!)

Cool, where abouts?

I'm in Austin.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9smGhpeB-...5cuCQBxg/s1600/murree_brewerys_peach_malt.JPG very different from SODA or Juice but you wont get drunk off it as it has NO Alcohol as in 0.0% i like the apple one

laziza.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I wonder if they taste alike?
frizz.jpg

This one is really good.
murree_brewerys_peach_malt.JPG

The cooking is good enough you don't have to mask the goat taste with a pound of spice.

@Juice yup just boil water and throw in whatever you got tastes extra special for people with no tastebuds :rolleyes:

;)
@Juice I wouldnt be surprised if you had!
Well I do know a thing or two....

@Juice yup just boil water and throw in whatever you got tastes extra special for people with no tastebuds :rolleyes:
As I said, I like spice....but European food is for people with refined taste buds....not burnt out ones. If you have to dump a pound of peppers in....it's you who have no taste buds. Still miss my brats and pome frites from the world-famous Klien Imbiss!

I have a picture of him with a gun too, but when I post it, Mods get all whiny about it and start crying about child this child that bla bla wanna be sensitive Euro queers.

I really would like to see :cheers:

;) Well I do know a thing or two....

As I said, I like spice....but European food is for people with refined taste buds....not burnt out ones. If you have to dump a pound of peppers in....it's you who have no taste buds.
@Juice :rofl: pepper is not the ONLY spice on the planet! All am saying is their food tastes no different from plain water with a pinch of whatever they threw in! :rolleyes:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9smGhpeB-...5cuCQBxg/s1600/murree_brewerys_peach_malt.JPG very different from SODA or Juice but you wont get drunk off it as it has NO Alcohol as in 0.0% i like the apple one

laziza.jpg

I wonder if they taste alike?
frizz.jpg

This one is really good.
murree_brewerys_peach_malt.JPG
[/QUOTE]

yeah probably the same i didnot know pakistan also produced Non alcoholic fruit flavoured beer

I REALLY LIKE PAKOLA the pakistani icecream soda we get those here IN NY alot

they taste better then the AW ice cream soda, Only thing is that we only get cans and not 2 litre bottles

Lucky you......Lots of Latina about ;)

:rof: tharki

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom