What's new

Any source of chilled beer in lahore ? Please share !

Never understood the pleasure people get from drinking tbh.

There's pleasure in pain too , amigo :D

To give a brief overview , alcohol acts as a mild stimulant causing euphoria , increased sociability , lowering of inhibitions and relaxation ( at low concentration ) and strong depressant causing loss of concentration , impaired motor and cognitive function , disassociation , lost sensations , distortions in space-time perception ( rare ) , temporarily lost ability to form memories ( anterograde amnesia ) , unconsciousness ( at higher concentrations ) , besides that it potentiates the actions of other sedative drugs by competitive binding at GABA - type A receptors in the brain and thus remains the principal drug of abuse and leading cause of death by combined drug intoxication .

Last time I was with a friend in lahore he was drinking one with Heineken or some thing written on it........and guess what he left the open can in his car and may be spilled some and when we got back his car smelled horrible like a trash dump. BTW such habits signify weak people. Anyways, I can fone him right away and get the info about his supplier, but then that would mean I played a part in a sin committed by a third person, so I wont help you.:P

@PakEagle

Haraam Haraam :astagh: tell him to leave his Americaness in America ....Dont drag your spoil habits to other countries...If you cant live without it then don't leave America...

Seriously goray need to stop bringing their bad habits everywhere and btw, your cousin is Pakistani....why does he act like a gora-wanna- be ? DISGUSTING indeed!
Only if you leave your Pakistaniness now that you live in Europe

Last edited by a moderator:
@PakEagle

Haraam Haraam :astagh: tell him to leave his Americaness in America ....Dont drag your spoil habits to other countries...If you cant live without it then don't leave America...

Seriously goray need to stop bringing their bad habits everywhere and btw, your cousin is Pakistani....why does he act like a gora-wanna- be ? DISGUSTING indeed!

Do you guys leave your Pakistaniness in Pakistan when you step out of your country heading for other shores? Why do you bring your spoilt habits to other countries. if you can't live without them then don't leave Pakistan. How does it sound now?

Why is Beer banned BTW? People should be freely allowed to chose if they want to do Haram or not..

But you can "mayos" your GOD and country....:rolleyes:

I didnt know being a drunkard grants you izzat...How hard is that? Anyone can jump to a booze the izzadar are those who refrain from bad and manage to adapt to situations!

Well, you want to be a bad egg...You can join them and ask these elites for contacts!

@priti it is not as easy as they say...some can end up making really poisonous crap! :blink:

@PakEagle why not? IZZAT nai bara ni?! :pop:

Ask him? Kick his sorry drunken a$$ back to US!
Why not? And kick the fundies back home too.

@PakEagle jsut coz was in UK doesnt mean I have become gora nor adapted their culture...their culture is theirs....I roam about more than you can imagine ....and instead of getting sucked into their culture, many have taken into consideration my culture, from covering up more often to reduce drinking, to eating with hands to taking of shoes at my house to NO SUCH DRINKS allowed at my house...and many other stuff...

Strong is he/she who can show others the good stuff rather than those who blindly follow...BTW, I already prayed waiting for asr...

BTW, which idiot told you beer is GONNA COOL you?!
Um.....anyone who ever drank one maybe? Like you would know what it does. It's as if I passed myself of as an expert on sanitary napkins.

38232011_H.jpg

best one after the iranian laziz
because they have fruity flavours no homo

Non-Alcoholic-Beer-Strawberry.jpg

Ok this is what you do.

Get the non alcoholic beer from everyday store.

Then you buy the ferrarri deoderent spray.

Open the bottle spray twice. Add one chamach sugar. Tap the bottle from the bottom three times. Put your hand on top then shake it a bit.

I swear it works.

Ok this is what you do.

Get the non alcoholic beer from everyday store.

Then you buy the ferrarri deoderent spray.

Open the bottle spray twice. Add one chamach sugar. Tap the bottle from the bottom three times. Put your hand on top then shake it a bit.

I swear it works.

:rofl:
your too funny specially your avatar makes it even more funny
@Juice it depends if they farm pigs where the Brewery was Conducted.............................................. syck Just kidding

:rofl:
your too funny specially your avatar makes it even more funny
@Juice it depends if they farm pigs where the Brewery was Conducted.............................................. syck Just kidding

Lol, yeah....his avatar looks like he chugged 6 bottles of that.

Lol, yeah....his avatar looks like he chugged 6 bottles of that.
that avatar pic is probably his kid and its very cute and when he writes something funny it echos what the kid is doing the pic

Why not? And kick the fundies back home too.

Um.....anyone who ever drank one maybe? Like you would know what it does. It's as if I passed myself of as an expert on sanitary napkins.

after you get drunk you can be an expert on sanitary napkins or child birth.....pretty normal for drunk people...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom