What's new

Any source of chilled beer in lahore ? Please share !

Never knew that i will live to see this day when threads will open so that people could ask us for chilled beer, tomorrow you will ask us where can you get hash, than you will ask us hyour cousin is in need of speed.
If you are such a shareef bacha and belong to a shareef party than rather than asking us strangers on the forum go talk to your cousin. Though we have members here who are resident drinkers BUT that does not mean we go about tell others to sell you beers.
It is not a good habit and should be avoided. I have worked in clubs for 4 years and never tasted a drop of Alcohol.....simply tell your cousin you cant get it, simple is that its not like he will die, if hes feeling hot i suggest take him to northern areas for a vacation

@PakEagle jsut coz was in UK doesnt mean I have become gora nor adapted their culture...their culture is theirs....I roam about more than you can imagine ....and instead of getting sucked into their culture, many have taken into consideration my culture, from covering up more often to reduce drinking, to eating with hands to taking of shoes at my house to NO SUCH DRINKS allowed at my house...and many other stuff...

Strong is he/she who can show others the good stuff rather than those who blindly follow...BTW, I already prayed waiting for asr...

BTW, which idiot told you beer is GONNA COOL you?!

lagta he tum ne bhi beer chadhai he pehle kabhi :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never knew that i will live to see this day when threads will open so that people could ask us for chilled beer, tomorrow you will ask us where can you get hash, than you will ask us hyour cousin is in need of speed.
If you are such a shareef bacha and belong to a shareef party than rather than asking us strangers on the forum go talk to your cousin. Though we have members here who are resident drinkers BUT that does not mean we go about tell others to sell you beers.
It is not a good habit and should be avoided. I have worked in clubs for 4 years and never tasted a drop of Alcohol.....simply tell your cousin you cant get it, simple is that its not like he will die, if hes feeling hot i suggest take him to northern areas for a vacation

:astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh:

stinks like rotting yeast...and believe me we worked on yeast in the lab it smells way better but when it rots...it smells like your everyday wine or beer...

Nobody is helping the poor chap , Just call 0301 6768645 Munir if ask about reference take name Akash bhai jubliee motors wale.But dont mention this forum or anything else and btw I am not akash .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom