What's new

Any source of chilled beer in lahore ? Please share !

There is a guy called Mammoo near barkat market petrol pump ask some fruit seller there he may guide you to Mammoo and then your problem will be solved. I dont have any contact number just read this in newspaper as he was caught last year but I m sure he must free by now..

or he can go to his local police station and ask the SHO.
They drink good brands and know where to buy from..
mamoo may sell him those poisonous desi alcohol.

There is a guy called Mammoo near barkat market petrol pump ask some fruit seller there he may guide you to Mammoo and then your problem will be solved. I dont have any contact number just read this in newspaper as he was caught last year but I m sure he must free by now..

Cant go around asking like that mate. Do you know any friend of yours who drinks may be he can help?

Go buy it from PC... i have frnds in Burkey area.... but it would look retarded if i ask them to arrange beer so some guy i met on an internet forum..

Ask him to go back to USA.
Or try non alcoholic beer which is available everywhere in Pakistan.
@Armstrong is our resident alcoholic....may be he will know :D

Sir mein nei tou kabhi cigarette ya sheesha ko haaath nahin lagayaa aaap neiii daru pilaaa diyaaa ! :blink:

Waisee Safriz bhai aaap sei usss FOREX walii thread mein question kiyaa thaaa ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
My cousin is here from US and wants some beer and I am not a drinker so don't know anybody..It would be highly appreciated if you can give me some contact no with name here or even pm me..
@PakEagle

Haraam Haraam :astagh: tell him to leave his Americaness in America ....Dont drag your spoil habits to other countries...If you cant live without it then don't leave America...

Seriously goray need to stop bringing their bad habits everywhere and btw, your cousin is Pakistani....why does he act like a gora-wanna- be ? DISGUSTING indeed!

C'mon man I cant mayoos him
But you can "mayos" your GOD and country....:rolleyes:

looks this is the matter of a forum members Izzat in his immediate family
I didnt know being a drunkard grants you izzat...How hard is that? Anyone can jump to a booze the izzadar are those who refrain from bad and manage to adapt to situations!

Our values as far as I know half of our political and army elite do shugal wheneva possible .Why cant that poor cuzn of mine ??
Well, you want to be a bad egg...You can join them and ask these elites for contacts!

@priti it is not as easy as they say...some can end up making really poisonous crap! :blink:

Cant go around asking like that mate.
@PakEagle why not? IZZAT nai bara ni?! :pop:

Ask him to go back to USA.
Or try non alcoholic beer which is available everywhere in Pakistan.
@Armstrong is our resident alcoholic....may be he will know :D

Ask him? Kick his sorry drunken a$$ back to US!

Why is @Talon infringing upon the legitimate rights of an individual to drink booze ? :pissed:

MODs I call for an immediate ban for our resident Bearded Aunty ! :whistle:

Kahan ki legitimate right?

After its independence in 1947, Pakistani law was fairly liberal regarding liquor laws. Major cities had a culture of drinking, and alcohol was readily available until the mid-1970s when the Bhutto government introduced prohibition for Muslim citizens. Since then, Pakistan’s majority Muslim population has been unable to legally buy alcohol, and advertising for alcoholic beverages has been outlawed.

Muslims make up roughly 97% of Pakistan’s population, so it’s only the 3% minority (mostly made up of Christians) who are eligible to buy alcohol with a permit. A Pakistani alcohol permit limits the buyer to 100 bottles of beer or 5 bottles of liquor per month, although these limits are not strictly enforced. Non-Muslim foreigners are allowed to order alcohol in restaurants and hotels that have liquor licenses, and foreigners can also apply for alcohol permits

Read more at Guide to drinking and buying alcohol in Pakistan | Matador Network

Kahan ki legitimate right?

I was joking ! :blink:

I support the ban & wholeheartedly call for prosecution against those who transgress this whether Politicians or Generals ! :)

Along with that I also support a complete ban on cigarettes ! And a partial ban on naswar, pan & other tobacco products that are detrimental to one's health !

But you can "mayos" your GOD and country....:rolleyes:

I didnt know being a drunkard grants you izzat...How hard is that? Anyone can jump to a booze the izzadar are those who refrain from bad and manage to adapt to situations!

Well, you want to be a bad egg...You can join them and ask these elites for contacts!

@priti it is not as easy as they say...some can end up making really poisonous crap! :blink:

@PakEagle why not? IZZAT nai bara ni?! :pop:

Ask him? Kick his sorry drunken a$$ back to US!
O talon aunti maaf ker do peene se pehle hi nasha utar diya. :angry:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom