What's new

Any source of chilled beer in lahore ? Please share !

@PakEagle

Go to Yuhanabad, Ferozpur road. Thats the colony of Christians. But deal with them carefully
woh na ho kal tumhari khabar Geo pe chal rahi ho ke desi peenay se Amreki palt or uska cousin .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Go buy it from PC... i have frnds in Burkey area.... but it would look retarded if i ask them to arrange beer so some guy i met on an internet forum..

A friend in need is a friend indeed.Just ask the number of guy from whom your friends buy and pm me. I assure you nothing harm will come in your way.

@PakEagle

Go to Yuhanabad, Ferozpur road. Thats the colony of Christians. But deal with them carefully
woh na ho kal tumhari khabar Geo pe chal rahi ho ke desi peenay se Amreki palt or uska cousin .....

yar desi chayie hi nai ..murree beverage ka green daba 500 ml wala chaye

I was joking ! :blink:

I support the ban & wholeheartedly call for prosecution against those who transgress this whether Politicians or Generals ! :)

Along with that I also support a complete ban on cigarettes ! And a partial ban on naswar, pan & other tobacco products that are detrimental to one's health !

I hope you burn in hell for such sinful thoughts. Banning cigarettes indeed, next you'll ban all teens from getting their nasty on!:pissed: Mullah Omar's protege.

@PakEagle abhi say? abhi tou chittar nai lagai!! Kithay hai twada angrez da munda cousin? :flame:

Aunti jee twano pata nai k athe kinni garmi pai paindi hai to uto lait vi nai e..O gareeb to otho aa k sur gaya hai tuwana ki masla e je ussii thora thanda ho jawan gai...kamal kerde o othe UK vich mana kera na beer peen to tefer pata lage ga k chittar kinu painde ne te kine kine painde ne...Sharam ker aunti Zohar ka time ho gaya hai ja k namaz perho te saade lai v dua kerna

Yaar baraf mai lelonga tum garam ka hi pata bata do:mamba:

your title looked funny, 'chilled beer' lag raha hai garmi se bohot zyada tang ho :P
Just get non alcoholic since you need more than 6 cans to get drunk
beer isnt very alcoholic like 5% i guess, that's pretty close to 0

@PakEagle Feel for your cousin man. Go to the "How to buy" section of the Murree Brewery..here's the link to the specific section- Murree Brewery..might help. Looks like a ridiculously convoluted process..but where there's a will there's a way.

Sir mein nei tou kabhi cigarette ya sheesha ko haaath nahin lagayaa aaap neiii daru pilaaa diyaaa ! :blink:

Waisee Safriz bhai aaap sei usss FOREX walii thread mein question kiyaa thaaa ! :cray:

bhai app ko Cigarette ka kiss na puncha bechara beer ka pooch raha hai. flag usa ka lagiya hai question pakistan kei bara me punch raha hai .

Last time i seen a guy in Gujarat pakistan going from store to store looking for pepperoni sticks when asked why he needs it he replied it was for his friends :offpost:

Aunti jee twano pata nai k athe kinni garmi pai paindi hai to uto lait vi nai e..O gareeb to otho aa k sur gaya hai tuwana ki masla e je ussii thora thanda ho jawan gai...kamal kerde o othe UK vich mana kera na beer peen to tefer pata lage ga k chittar kinu painde ne te kine kine painde ne...Sharam ker aunti Zohar ka time ho gaya hai ja k namaz perho te saade lai v dua kerna
@PakEagle jsut coz was in UK doesnt mean I have become gora nor adapted their culture...their culture is theirs....I roam about more than you can imagine ....and instead of getting sucked into their culture, many have taken into consideration my culture, from covering up more often to reduce drinking, to eating with hands to taking of shoes at my house to NO SUCH DRINKS allowed at my house...and many other stuff...

Strong is he/she who can show others the good stuff rather than those who blindly follow...BTW, I already prayed waiting for asr...

BTW, which idiot told you beer is GONNA COOL you?!

@PakEagle

you seems to have a pretty good knowledge of this subject but i am sure you go their for your friends or cousin that is :omghaha:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom