What's new

Any source of chilled beer in lahore ? Please share !

38232011_H.jpg

best one after the iranian laziz
because they have fruity flavours no homo

Non-Alcoholic-Beer-Strawberry.jpg

What do these taste like, I saw them at some local store and wanted to check out. Also tell me if they smell as bad as alcoholic beer?

What do these taste like, I saw them at some local store and wanted to check out. Also tell me if they smell as bad as alcoholic beer?

since i never tasted alcoholic beer so cant give a comparison...but very good for cooling you down...I get blisters and all sorts of problems if i overheat.....Drinking this beer always worked like magic...

Only if you leave your Pakistaniness now that you live in Europe

@Juice I am not asking for Pakistani manoges, not asking why they do not sell Pakistani clothes in my town, not asking for Pakistani fruits ...Not wondering why their cooking sucks and has no spices...

I have no problem living here...nor asking for things which are outlawed here....

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we NY we get LAZIZa its Iranian beer and have different flavours it tastes normal very different from SODA or Juice but you wont get drunk off it as it has NO Alcohol as in 0.0% i like the apple one

laziza.jpg

since i never tasted alcoholic beer so cant give a comparison...but very good for cooling you down...I get blisters and all sorts of problems if i overheat.....Drinking this beer always worked like magic...
Lol, knew you knocked back a few, weirdo.

Do you guys leave your Pakistaniness in Pakistan when you step out of your country heading for other shores? Why do you bring your spoilt habits to other countries. if you can't live without them then don't leave Pakistan. How does it sound now?

Why is Beer banned BTW? People should be freely allowed to chose if they want to do Haram or not..

same for you @jbond197 read this

@Juice I am not asking for Pakistani manoges, not asking why they do not sell Pakistani clothes in my town, not asking for Pakistani fruits ...Not wondering why their cooking sucks and has no spices...

I have no problem living here...nor asking for things which are outlawed here....

The cooking is good enough you don't have to mask the goat taste with a pound of spice.

Lol, knew you knocked back a few, weirdo.

oh shut aaaap...
Alky is a blessing for fat women and ugly men (like you :lol: and many of us ;) )
helps them both getting laid :lol:

you will have to turn gay..or not even that if women stop drinking ...so yeah i understand your passion for Alky

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom