What's new

Any source of chilled beer in lahore ? Please share !

Yeah. you can roll out a joint, or even try "Bhang Papar" or "Bhang Papad" (dry corn tortilla with bhang leaves in it).

Not that I have tried :)

Pakistan is truly a free country. Go to northern areas and starting from Islu, bhang grows on the road side.

and Please do not make it a religious issue.

peace

Lol ... I live in gujranwala cantt... and there are a billion wild bhang plant just a few meters from my house...

to kya ho gaya??:angry:
let him enjoy..:smokin:

Pakistan mein under Penal Code 119 paragraph a (ii) - 'Anyone found guilty of consuming, distributing or facilitating the consumption of alcohol would be penalized by having both of his nuts electrocuted with a pair of defibrillators' ! :agree:

testicleDefibrillator.jpg

Pakistan mein under Penal Code 119 paragraph a (ii) - 'Anyone found guilty of consuming, distributing or facilitating the consumption of alcohol would be penalized by having both of his nuts electrocuted with a pair of defibrillators' ! :agree:

tu aur tere nuts ka obsession..:hitwall:

Oye hoiii @AstanoshKhan - Wrror aap ko bhi pataa hai Lahore mein daru kahan miltaa haiii ? :blink:

Lagtaa haiii Bhabi ko aaap kii eik detailed report bheejniii hee pareii geee ! :angel:

Aray yaar Peshawar Mein Asani Se Mil Jaathi Hay... you just need to cross into the tribal belt... Charas and Russian Vodkas are easy to get hold onto.

Last edited by a moderator:
Murree Brewery

More thank likely you can just go to PC and buy alcohol without any permit. Be sure to tip the bartender... Don't go for illegal sources, you don't know if its fake and can be dangerous. If you can't get it due to liquor permit restrictions let it go. Koi zindagi maut ka sawal nahi hai.

And yes, since you are a non-drinker, give hidayat to your cousin to follow suit. But don't be a Mullah about it.

Aur agar pakray gai... tou bribe dei kar jaan chutay gi.... aur agar woh banda eimandar howa tou police station ki hawa..

tu aur tere nuts ka obsession..:hitwall: atleast spare him..:lol:

Aray yaar Peshawar Mein Asani Se Mil Jaathi Hay... you just need to cross into the tribal belt... Charas and Russian Vodkas are easy to get hold onto.

Lo teriii kiii ! :blink:

And I thought that the Tribals were generally very Islamic & Conservative at that ! :lol:

then i better go to the tribal belt instead of lahore @Armstrong :whistle:

People need to be productive.

Food prices are raised.

Electricity is foreign to the average Pakistani.

Health care..:rofl:..what health care?

Instead of focusing what the people should be focusing on, we are encouraging people for temporary relief by using drugs and alcohol.

It is wrong.
Yeah, in America and Europe they drink beer....and have sooooo far to catch up with those that don't.

I certainly hope this is a joke.....if not I think I would manage without....

then i better go to the tribal belt instead of lahore @Armstrong :whistle:

Each and everything is coming from/through Afghanistan... but you should go to Afghanistan if you're after that 'sweet meat' too.

Or consult a clerk in parliament lodges in Lahore... he might be of some help.

933954_380605032041408_231072409_n.jpg

these are all whisky....not a single bottle of wine...
that means our assembly member during high concentrations of alcohol ...
no wonder they fail at governance so miserably.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom