What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Whys is that, most Indian posters here, while answering questions about India, answers these by quoting what happens in Pakistan or by denigrating Pakistan.

I see your manners are at play again! I have said it before in other threads....but I guess you missed it..

Sorry..Moguls didn't had a chance to come down south leaving us culture less barbarians.

Suicide bombers do not have any religion nor any identity!
If they did they wouldn't blow their own!
IF they did they wouldn't blow ANYONE! Because LIFE any life be it Hindu or Muslim is sacred in Islam and none without reason has the right to end it! I know you will take out minute rubbish from my sentences because YOU will not be able to equate this to ISLAM!

Just a political correct statement. Suicide bombers, terrorists all have their religions, identities and objectives. When they blast bomb by self or remotely they do so to achieve a specific set of goals. I believe instead of hiding behind the statements as said by you, we should meet this challenge head on before its too late.

I believe its Pakistan's obsession to resist any link with Indians. Like when your PM use of the word "Vishvas" annoyed many all over Pakistan.

It is not being anti-Indian. He was criticized for not using Urdu Language.

He was criticized for using Hindi language which identifies with India. I don't think he would have been criticized if he just said 'believe me'.

Do the Indian Hindu people feel that Pakistan is an extension of Muslim invaders.

This is an honest down to earth question - no trolling please.

the answer is "No".the reasoning is quite simple...

Muhammad bi Kasim came from Taif in present Saudi Arabia.
Mahmud of Ghazni came from Ghazna in present Afghanistan.
Mahmud of Ghauri came from Ghor in present Afghanistan.
Qutb-uddin-Aibak came from Samangan province in present Afghanistan.
Timur came from Chagatai Khanate in present Uzbekistan.
Babur came from Farghana,a region in present Uzbekistan-Kyrgyzstan-Tajikistan border.
etc etc.

None came from present day Pakistan.But one thing is in common.All of them have attacked through the present region of Pakistan.So this land have suffered the most from the attacks.
So,while you ask if the Indian people feel that Pakistan is an extension of Muslim invaders,we perceive the logical answer to be "No" and its exactly the opposite rather.The people in present day Pakistan were mostly in the receiving end of these attacks.

The main issue is fear of hyped "Indian cultural invasion". Pakistan can accept any alien culture but since it has to look different from India on two nation theory, it is national mentality to resist anything from India. Even Urdu is Indian culture, real Pakistani culture is Maula Jatt type.

Indian taxi driver: What's your name?

Me: My name is ______

Indian taxi driver: Where are you from?

Me: Sri Lanka

Indian taxi driver: "But you have an Indian name"

Me: "It's a Sri Lankan name"

Indian taxi driver: "But you have an Indian name. Sri Lankans have Indian names?"

This has happened way too often :hitwall:

Sanskrit name /= Indian name

Why do many Indians seem to think otherwise? Why am I made to feel like my name was "stolen" from the "Indians"?

How is the name Kumar particularly "Indian" when Nepalis and Sri Lankans use that name in their local language, and where it also has an actual meaning?

Latin had a prominent position across Europe and Sanskrit (as well as the Prakrits) had a prominent position across the subcontinent.

Infact many Sri Lankans actually have proper Sanskrit names, not the elised ones that many Indians use.

Indian taxi driver: "But you have an Indian name. Sri Lankans have Indian names?"

Why do many Indians think otherwise? How is the name Kumar particularly "Indian" when Nepalis and Sri Lankans use that name in their local language, and where it has an actual meaning?

Infact many Sri Lankans actually have proper Sanskrit names, not the elised ones that many Indians use .

Why do Sri Lankans keep such long @ss names?

Why do many Indians seem to think otherwise? Why am I made to feel like my name was "stolen" from the "Indians"?

How is the name Kumar particularly "Indian" when Nepalis and Sri Lankans use that name in their local language, and where it also has an actual meaning?

Latin had a prominent position across Europe and Sanskrit (as well as the Prakrits) had a prominent position across the subcontinent.

Infact many Sri Lankans actually have proper Sanskrit names, not the elised ones that many Indians use.

You made all that out by asking a taxi driver whom you took to be the ambassador of Indian culture ?If I go and ask a daily wager in Srilanka,"Who is President?",he may not be able to tell it.Now does that mean that Srilanka does not have a President.

God.. what a logic..where do all these people come from???

Nepali is also an Indian language officially recognized.

Whys is that, most Indian posters here, while answering questions about India, answers these by quoting what happens in Pakistan or by denigrating Pakistan.

A wise old man told me, when I was an unwise young man, that when one points a finger at another, three fingers tend to point to oneself.

Had you noticed that both your questions, to Indians, about India, included the word Pakistan in the wording of the question itself?

Please change ur name to either Muttiah Murlidharan or Chaminda Vaas or Sanath Jayasuriya, than every Indian taxi driver will say that "yes u have a Sri Lankan name" :lol:

or better don't sit in any Indian taxi, better use other public transports like the locals, bus, metro etc. there they hardly asks the name of a person, since they get to know it later when they steal the person's wallet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom