What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Let me re-frame the question ....

Why the same history is looked at and understood differently in India and Pakistan.

A student is as good as how he is educated.....In Hinduism...we follow this set principle..ie..Mother---Father----Guru(Teacher)..then God....I am not trying to imply who is right or wrong..all I am saying is invest in yourself(Knowledge)..no one is going to force anyone to blindly believe anything...except a few on both sides.

Typing in capital doesn't add weight to your point...:D Anyways, Hinduism as we know of today, is dated back thousands of years proved by carbon dating and other scientific techniques of Vedic scriptures, temples, treasure etc.

The word Hindusthan is mentioned in our Vedas (try Google)

oho mere typing kud ba kud capital ho jaty he ...men jan buj kar naee karty ,hahahhaha:lol:
it means all the human beings started to spread from hindustan..the main point and center land was hindustan?
u have also come from some where and urz fore- fathers were not hindus......!!!:rolleyes:
....science baad mein i he,500 phele ya thousand yearz phele to hamara religion he tha na......im just asking ,not trolling

oho mere typing kud ba kud capital ho jaty he ...men jan buj kar naee karty ,hahahhaha:lol:
it means all the human beings started to spread from hindustan..the main point and center land was hindustan?
u have also come from some where and urz fore- fathers were not hindus......!!!:rolleyes:
....science baad mein i he,500 phele ya thousand yearz phele to hamara religion he tha na......im just asking ,not trolling
Hazaaron saal pehle hum sab jungle main rehte the, aurton ko sar par danda maarke utha laate the, open main aag jalakar, khana khate aur naachte the. Tab koi religion nahin tha. Woh bhi kya din the. :taz:

Waise history Hinduism ko kaafi puraana bataati hai, Islam ke saath comparison karne ka koi sense nahin, koi expert hi bata sakta hai....

A student is as good as how he is educated.....In Hinduism...we follow this set principle..ie..Mother---Father----Guru(Teacher)..then God....I am not trying to imply who is right or wrong..all I am saying is invest in yourself(Knowledge)..no one is going to force anyone to blindly believe anything...except a few on both sides.

MUSLIMS (Not just Pakistanis) have a similar believe in fact the 1st word revealed was IQRA meaning read, recite, read with understanding! Yet many overlook this :hitwall:

Hazaaron saal pehle hum sab jungle main rehte the, aurton ko sar par danda maarke utha laate the, open main aag jalakar, khana khate aur naachte the. Tab koi religion nahin tha. Woh bhi kya din the. :taz:

Waise history Hinduism ko kaafi puraana bataati hai, Islam ke saath comparison karne ka koi sense nahin, koi expert hi bata sakta hai....

Science says 1st man was in Africa...so we all originated from there...

Typing in capital doesn't add weight to your point...:D Anyways, Hinduism as we know of today, is dated back thousands of years proved by carbon dating and other scientific techniques of Vedic scriptures, temples, treasure etc.

The word Hindusthan is mentioned in our Vedas (try Google)

Sir, If I correctly remember, the word Hindusthan in your Vedas is never mentioned as the Hindustan was contemporarily meant to convey.

Sir, If I correctly remember, the word Hindusthan in your Vedas is never mentioned as the Hindustan was contemporarily meant to convey.

An alternate and infrequently cited theory on the origin of the word Hindustan puts it further the back in time. This may be based on the Sanskrit shloka from the Barhaspatya Samhita of the Rigveda (ca. 1700-1100 BC):
Himalyam Samarabhya
Yavadindusarovaram
Tam Deonirmitam Desham
Hindusthanam Prachakshate
Translation: "The country which starts from Himalayas and the borders of which reach till the Indian Ocean (Indu Sarovaram), has been created by devas (Gods) and its name is Hindusthan."

Hindustan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, I posted wiki link but interesting info in it.

We don't speak Hindi anywhere in Pakistan. Most people would not have even known that he was using a Hindi word. Those who knew may have that objection in mind, but majority just criticized him for not using Urdu.

English is understood all over, so using the word in English, which is usually done, would not have created any misgivings.

He will speak in the language he is comfortable in.If you dont understand and want to understand,then get a translator.If you dont want to understand,its okay.End of story.

Sir, according to our scriptures, as you may like to call them, Islam came down on earth with the first man who was sent to earth from the heaven. His name was Adam. He was the first prophet of God as well.

Therefore, as per our entity, no one was there before us.

hahahhaha ok but as a muslim we think our history even not begin from hindustan......

An alternate and infrequently cited theory on the origin of the word Hindustan puts it further the back in time. This may be based on the Sanskrit shloka from the Barhaspatya Samhita of the Rigveda (ca. 1700-1100 BC):
Himalyam Samarabhya
Yavadindusarovaram
Tam Deonirmitam Desham
Hindusthanam Prachakshate
Translation: "The country which starts from Himalayas and the borders of which reach till the Indian Ocean (Indu Sarovaram), has been created by devas (Gods) and its name is Hindusthan."

Hindustan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, I posted wiki link but interesting info in it.

If I may Sir, why did you prefer to call it India.

He will speak in the language he is comfortable in.If you dont understand and want to understand,then get a translator.If you dont want to understand,its okay.End of story.

That is why he is no longer the Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Sir, according to our scriptures, as you may like to call them, Islam came down on earth with the first man who was sent to earth from the heaven. His name was Adam. He was the first prophet of God as well.

We can keep comparing facts and fiction all day long without reaching conclusion. So lets not go there. Discussing beliefs is not allowed on the forum.

That'w why I said it is useless to discuss which religion is older as followers of each are firm believers of their own version. Christians have there own. So does Jews.

Mayans and Egyptians did worship or believed in the Almighty and its evident in the archeological finds where there is no trace of Hinduism and Islam.

So we get stuck between Science and Religion and to choose one means completely ignoring the other. In later years, people accepted only those that made sense according to their common sense, but dogmas, superstitions were and are still prevalent.

I look religion as a mean of controlling and keeping social order and personal well being. Abstract notions gives people the answer for things they can't find reason behind and sometimes an excuse to have some peace by putting the blame on same abstract things.

^^^ if we just count from the time when these religions came into practice then even in that case no one comes close to Hinduism....many religions may claim many things...infact any religion may claim they came into existence when adam was sent from heaven...it all comes down to the point when these religion actually came into practice.

If I may Sir, why did you prefer to call it India.
India was name given to this part of subcontinent by the West and from those countries this word originated. In their records and history, they kept calling this country, India. Some look this name as last tag left by Britishers of slavery of Indians.

There is no preference as there is no other choice if you look at the current situation, you can't make changes all over the world to change a name. A complete wastage of time and money if done. When entire world calls you India, you won't go correcting each and every one of them. And as kids grow up, they are directly and indirectly fed this name in schools, news, home, sports etc.

Finding common grounds and common language have always been good starting point and strong relations. That's why India as we know it kept this name as it was taken for granted just to have similarity with rest of the world.

Back
Top Bottom